X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

277 days, 18 hrs, 30 min. 38 sec till at6

Comment

Originally posted by stargazing5846 View Post
      My niece couldn't remember which company she went with but thinks it might be this one: http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/d...circle-access/ - this other site seems to give a lot more information about "Special Access - and key facts" and about getting there from London. http://www.londontoolkit.com/whattod...ial_access.htm. Hope this helps.
      Thanks.

Happy Belated Birthday Becky!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks for the wishes... Mumsey let me eat 3/4 of my entire cake.....

I just have an ear infection to get rid of and I will be peachy!
        Hugs Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
          Thanks for the wishes... Mumsey let me eat 3/4 of my entire cake.....

I just have an ear infection to get rid of and I will be peachy!
          Hugs Becks
          What? You didn't get to eat the whole thing? What kind of birthday is that?

Hope you are feeling better soon. ((hugs))

Comment

I was booking a flight to Vancouver today and snuck a peak at the prices to London. Not pretty! I will likely use points but if my nephew is coming I am hoping for a big seat sale!

Comment

I know that feeling!!!
              I've had fairly good luck with seat sales on Air Canada, although last time I snagged an awesome deal via Thomas Cook ... you know when you walk past a shop and have this random urge to just 'check it out'? Yeah, I happened to pass an Airline Centre in the mall one afternoon and thought 'I've got a half hour to kill, why not see what they've got available...' Turned out what they had avail was a limited-time offer on the exact days I wanted for 2/3 of the best price I'd found on my own. Yeah, I booked it
              My travel is likely to be slightly more complicated this time around as I'm planning on bouncing between countries (not just England), so may very well find myself back at the AC to see what the nice lady there can line up for me

Best of luck Eh-T! Let me know if you find something great though - it's always good to share tips like that, eh?
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Heh, speaking of complicated. My mother, sister and I are going to spend sometime together in Asia then my sister wants to go to China, my mum wants to go to Japan and I'm heading the rest of the way to London. It's going to be crazy.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

It's an invasion of Asia by the Neeps!

Run for your lives!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    and hinted/suggested that info on ways to get it for those not going conning would be forthcoming
                    See the front page of the S4K website for an announcement re the new store.

Exciting times.

Best Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                      See the front page of the S4K website for an announcement re the new store.

Exciting times.

Best Becks

Thanks for the heads up. Off to check it out.

Comment

would love if julia could post a few pics of what will be available at the S4K shop for those of us who cannot afford to puddle jump more than once every year and a half or so. would love to go to the con and see for myself but airlines don't have room on their planes for stowaways and i'm no longer physically able to climb into the jet thru the rear wheel openings. i wonder if i could get some wings rigged on my scooter and just pay a small fee to the airlines for towing me. it will be cold and windy up there, but an extra coat and really good gloves would help. i have goggles. i'll probably need oxygen, won't i? there's a scuba supply place at the mall. hey, this might actually work. Trin, want to hop on the back of my scooter? or i could put the basket on the front. i should probably get a seat belt installed on Bessie.

Comment

I can see you've put some thought into this...
                          sigpic

Comment

its my understanding the items will be for onlne sale after the con, so we'll definitely see then.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Mocha, you know me. I'm always up for crazy adventures. Can I get one of those old school aviator hats and goggles like they wore when biplanes were the norm?

Comment

There'll be photos of things in the shop.

But more importantly Mocha - I sent you snail mail Norman Normal Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X