Rumour has it......

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    Hehehehehehe!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    too late!

I know! *head desk*

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    No, please keep it up Eh-T
    Once bitten, twice shy. (oops, sure I will live to regret the use of that phrase...can I go back to my cup runneth over?)

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Dear EH-T's subconscious:

Don't listen to her.

Sincerely, Me
    LOL! Actually, I am old and forgetful so I will probably forget to follow my own advice!

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
    You saved me about $100. Thank you.
    Let's call us even.

Originally posted by ames View Post
    Welcome! Don't mind us, we don't bite ... unless asked first.
    You've got to stop using that as an opening line to the newbies!

Seriously, we're a fun bunch! ...and now for the two highly imp questions: are you a hugger? How do you feel about blue jello?
    Much better.

Oh now you don't wanna do that hon.... Besides, you know you love us! *grins*

There's that rumour again.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Thanks for the reply, Becks. I'll look into buying what you have in stock at the moment then and if another design with different sizes becomes available at AT6, then I might just have to support S4K once more with a purchase.

372 days till AT6!

ETA: Are items shipped or picked up at registration? Went through check out and received the latter message. Would hate to wait a whole year.
      I'll be sending the order out either this afternoon or in the morning.

Mumsey
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday Trin!
        sigpic

Comment

happy birthday trin

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            LOL! Actually, I am old and forgetful so I will probably forget to follow my own advice!
            This makes me inordinately happy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIN!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Eh-T, we were always even.

And it's such a nice surprise to wake up to birthday messages. I forgot to put my phone on silent last night, and it sounded like Facebook was trying to blow it up this morning. Then I come here and I get more! It completely makes up for the fact that I'm now in my last year of being a 20-something.

Comment

Originally posted by shinaynay View Post
                This is what I’ve heard everywhere! Once you start, you can’t stop!
                I wanted to do a Gabit event first because they seem a lot more intimate.

I’m sure I’ll have many questions once it starts getting closer. My main concern is what to do Friday night as I didn’t get the cocktail pass. But I’m sure I’ll find some group to insert myself in, no problem.

I'm definitely huge on the hugging, no worries there. I'll fit right in. As for blue jello, it is one of the most amazing desserts ever okay. Not the greatest, I'm sorry (cheesecake will always win that award), but it's right there at the top. In fact, I think I have some in my cupboards, lol.
                Excellent! GABIT events do tend to be addictive. *nods solemnly*
                Fri night there's usually a sizeable crowd heading a block down to the 3 Magpies - I'm highly confident you'll find new peeps with whom to help take over the pub!
                Blue jello lovers are always welcome (Non lovers are also welcome, as then we'll be able to convert them ... mwheehehehe)
                ...I'll likely be looking for help making copious amounts of Jello at some point on Friday, if you get tired of bouncing about the lobby (like that's likely but hey, it's worth the q, eh?). There's also usually a 'newbie' meetup and fun stuff like that Don't worry - you'll be kept busy!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                You've got to stop using that as an opening line to the newbies!

Much better.

There's that rumour again.
                But why, it's true! LOL
                Thank you
                You do realise that the most persistent rumours are built around a kernel of truth... I'm just sayin' *whistles innocently*

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
                Eh-T, we were always even.

And it's such a nice surprise to wake up to birthday messages. I forgot to put my phone on silent last night, and it sounded like Facebook was trying to blow it up this morning. Then I come here and I get more! It completely makes up for the fact that I'm now in my last year of being a 20-something.
                I said it on FB already, but Miss' 2nd rule of the classroom is that repetition leads to retention so....
                HAPPY BDAY TRIN!!! *bouncy hugs*
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                  I'll be sending the order out either this afternoon or in the morning.

Mumsey
                  Received email confirmation this afternoon. Thanks.

Comment

I said it on FB already, but Miss' 2nd rule of the classroom is that repetition leads to retention so....
                    HAPPY BDAY TRIN!!! *bouncy hugs*
                    Thanks, Ames. And repition also helps to remind me that today is a happy day. Even if I did get told as soon as I got to work that I'll be involuntarily working an extra two hours tonight and probably an extra 3 hours tomorrow. The running joke is that TPTB are trying to help me with my desire to quit and go study... The involuntary OT provides motivation through making life uncomfortable and the really good OT money helps provide financial aid. Even if I could wish that they didn't start this plan on my first day back from vacation on what happens to be my birthday...

Comment

First, I think I just read somewhere that Eh-T likes bites so let us all take some time out of our action packed weekends to give a wee nibble.

Now that's over with... *poke* stop enjoying the new episode with out me, guys. Guys? Over here! I have pizza! And chocolate!

Did I tell you guys what Amanda said when the inevitable blue jello question came up at our brunch? It's bad for us and we shouldn't eat it if someone offers it to us Just say no. I had to laugh when she said she wouldn't touch the stuff herself. o_0 I told her to try it with malibu coconut rum or feijoa vodka.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        Did I tell you guys what Amanda said when the inevitable blue jello question came up at our brunch? It's bad for us and we shouldn't eat it if someone offers it to us Just say no. I had to laugh when she said she wouldn't touch the stuff herself. o_0 I told her to try it with malibu coconut rum or feijoa vodka.
                        But ... but ... she told me she actually *liked* blue Jello! *lip wibbles*
                        I think I'm gonna have to go find a corner to be crushed in now. *sniffles and shuffles off quietly*
                        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                        ames on facebook
                        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to go find a corner to be crushed in now. *sniffles and shuffles off quietly*

Awww! *pats*

She reckons she chose it because she was amused by the irony of Sam Carter eating something so obviously unhealthy and playful. Quirky But in the past she has said that she picked it because it was the dessert least likely to give her food poisoning after sitting on the props table for hours, so who knows. o_0
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Who says all three things can't be true? It's fun & funny, doesn't spoil quickly, and it's entirely possible to enjoy food even when you know it isn't really a healthy choice of snack.

Comment

Gateworld has a policy about people stating what guests say to them during autos/photos, during cocktail parties/brunches, etc. on the forums here. Don't do it. Unless it's part of an official press release from said actor/guest, it's just hearsay. Rules are rules.

I'd not give up the believe yet Ames.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                Gateworld has a policy about people stating what guests say to them during autos/photos, during cocktail parties/brunches, etc. on the forums here. Don't do it. Unless it's part of an official press release from said actor/guest, it's just hearsay. Rules are rules.

I'd not give up the believe yet Ames.
                                Ooh that's interesting, I didn't know about that rule.
                                So question - if an actor says something while giving you an autograph, or at a con that is NOT recorded for public consumption does the same rule still apply? - Because in theory the whole hear-say aspect still applies huh?

Genuine question, I am intrigued by this...

Comment

Working...
                                X