GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    This could even be more epic than the Highland dancing reveal.
    Looks like it!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Eh-T and zumba? This just made my day.
      Originally posted by antoa View Post
      This could even be more epic than the Highland dancing reveal.
      Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Looks like it!
      Note to self: stop revealing things on the Gabit Thread.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

You know you loooove us.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Hehehehehehe!
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

too late!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I've been asked by one or two folk about the S4K t shirts and hoodies that we have for sale.

You can see the colour and style of the shirts in my sig, on Amanda. The hoodies are the same colour with the same logo on them. We only have larger sizes left now. You can see what is available and order one if you want here. http://gabitevents.com/cart/ Post and packing is included in the price and all profits go to S4K.

Kay G4
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

No, please keep it up Eh-T
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                  I've been asked by one or two folk about the S4K t shirts and hoodies that we have for sale.

You can see the colour and style of the shirts in my sig, on Amanda. The hoodies are the same colour with the same logo on them. We only have larger sizes left now. You can see what is available and order one if you want here. http://gabitevents.com/cart/ Post and packing is included in the price and all profits go to S4K.

Kay G4
                  Can you confirm that more sizes of the hoodies/t-shirts will be available at AT6? I've only heard it rumored and I really would like to order one since the one I had bought for myself I gave away. If not, then I'll settle for a large size to snuggle into..or into with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Can you confirm that more sizes of the hoodies/t-shirts will be available at AT6? I've only heard it rumored and I really would like to order one since the one I had bought for myself I gave away. If not, then I'll settle for a large size to snuggle into..or into with someone.
                    At this point we can't say that is the case. The event is over a year away and by then S4K may have another issue of Garments or other merchandise available which may or may not be the same design. My crystal ball isn't showing me anything.

All I can say is that the garments you purchase from this run are making a clear profit for S4K (ie they have already been paid for so the only deduction from your payment is for the postage/ packing to get the item to you).

Best becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                      At this point we can't say that is the case. The event is over a year away and by then S4K may have another issue of Garments or other merchandise available which may or may not be the same design. My crystal ball isn't showing me anything.

All I can say is that the garments you purchase from this run are making a clear profit for S4K (ie they have already been paid for so the only deduction from your payment is for the postage/ packing to get the item to you).

Best becks
                      Thanks for the reply, Becks. I'll look into buying what you have in stock at the moment then and if another design with different sizes becomes available at AT6, then I might just have to support S4K once more with a purchase.

372 days till AT6!

ETA: Are items shipped or picked up at registration? Went through check out and received the latter message. Would hate to wait a whole year.
                      Last edited by Celandine; 03 November 2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Dear EH-T's subconscious:

Don't listen to her.

Sincerely, Me
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Air Canada. You have to be signed up to get their e-mail notices. Not sure if those outside the country can sign up but go to their website to see. It is a good/bad thing. While it does notify you of seat sales, sometimes it just reminds you that you are too busy to go on holiday.
                          You saved me about $100. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
                            You saved me about $100. Thank you.
                            That's a great gift to yourself.

Happy Birthday, Trin! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Comment

Originally posted by shinaynay View Post
                              Hello! Super newbie here.

I’ll be attending AT6. By myself. First con ever. Eeep! I look forward to getting to know all of you in the next year so I can say that I may be traveling alone but I’ll be meeting up with lots of super close friends once I arrive in London. YAY!
                              Welcome! Don't mind us, we don't bite ... unless asked first. Seriously, we're a fun bunch!
                              ...and now for the two highly imp questions: are you a hugger? How do you feel about blue jello?

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              Cool!! Best way ever to be introduced to the world of conventions. Warning, they are very addictive...especially the Gabit ones!
                              See you in London next year.
                              ...she has a point.

I just joined a Zumba class. It looks a lot like this.

Hello super newbie!

Been there, done that, happy to offer tips.
                              Go you, miss adventurous!

Oh now you don't wanna do that hon.... Besides, you know you love us! *grins*

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

Best becks
                              Aha! So you *DO* have a crystal ball! Cool

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                              Thanks for the reply, Becks. I'll look into buying what you have in stock at the moment then and if another design with different sizes becomes available at AT6, then I might just have to support S4K once more with a purchase.

372 days till AT6!

ETA: Are items shipped or picked up at registration? Went through check out and received the latter message. Would hate to wait a whole year.
                              My S4K hoodie arrived in a neat lil package shortly after receiving confirmation of payment
                              Apparently Mumsey is an excellent packer who channels Mary Poppin's carpet bag, b/c I swear, there's no way it was big enough to hold a hoodie ... and yet ... happy (and warm) ames!
                              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                              ames on facebook
                              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Cool!! Best way ever to be introduced to the world of conventions. Warning, they are very addictive...especially the Gabit ones!
                                See you in London next year.
                                This is what I’ve heard everywhere! Once you start, you can’t stop!
                                I wanted to do a Gabit event first because they seem a lot more intimate.

Hello super newbie!

Been there, done that, happy to offer tips.
                                I’m sure I’ll have many questions once it starts getting closer. My main concern is what to do Friday night as I didn’t get the cocktail pass. But I’m sure I’ll find some group to insert myself in, no problem.

Originally posted by ames View Post
                                Welcome! Don't mind us, we don't bite ... unless asked first. Seriously, we're a fun bunch!
                                ...and now for the two highly imp questions: are you a hugger? How do you feel about blue jello?
                                I'm definitely huge on the hugging, no worries there. I'll fit right in. As for blue jello, it is one of the most amazing desserts ever okay. Not the greatest, I'm sorry (cheesecake will always win that award), but it's right there at the top. In fact, I think I have some in my cupboards, lol.
                                Come play with me elsewhere, too!: Twitter | Tumblr | LJ | Goodreads

Comment

Working...
                                X