No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy birthday mal-today is my birthday too.

Comment

Happy Birthday Mal!!

73 days til payment of AT6 tickets is due!

377 days til AT6!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
        In that case a very happy birthday to you too!
        sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday lame moose (mocha)!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mocha!
            Hope you have a fantastic day!

We were thinking of hitting up a musical on the Thursday night before AT6. Heck, how can you not when in London, right?! Anyway, anyone interested in joining us? PM me or let me know here!

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
              Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Happy birthday to everybody! (Cuz I've probably missed a couple while running around like a crazy person. I'm visiting friends in the D.C. area this week.)

I got my CP ticket. Who wants to join me at a table?

Also, for those who didn't get it, Mumsey's absolutely right. Don't despair. People cancel and even if they don't, the non-cocktail party at the pub is also lots of fun.

Comment

Just wandering in for a moment to say hi and how is everyone?

A number of the Gabit staff, senior stewards & 3 of the G4 are heading in to attend Expo tomorrow with the sole intention of getting items signed by Jonathan Young and Agam for the AT6 auction. We already have items signed by all the cast (mainly from TSE) but not Jonathan so will be queueing along with other attendees to get his signature especially on one or two special items for AT6's fundraising.

If any of you are there and see us walking around or in queues, do say hi.

A lot of us will be in Sanctuary for kids hoodies, wearing wrist bands so if you don't already know us, you should be able to spot us!

Love to you all,

Julia
                  G4
                  To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

....and yes I know I need a new signature but I forgot to give Tracy a new picture......

Julia
                    G4

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                      Just wandering in for a moment to say hi and how is everyone?

A number of the Gabit staff, senior stewards & 3 of the G4 are heading in to attend Expo tomorrow with the sole intention of getting items signed by Jonathan Young and Agam for the AT6 auction. We already have items signed by all the cast (mainly from TSE) but not Jonathan so will be queueing along with other attendees to get his signature especially on one or two special items for AT6's fundraising.

If any of you are there and see us walking around or in queues, do say hi.

A lot of us will be in Sanctuary for kids hoodies, wearing wrist bands so if you don't already know us, you should be able to spot us!

Love to you all,

Julia
                      G4
                      Did you say auction?

Have fun all Gabiteers. Would join you if, you know, I lived a little closer. I'm sure all of those attending will have a great time. Would love the chance to see you all wandering around in S4K gear. i will wear mine tomorrow in solidarity.

BTW, being a luddite and all I am not on twitter but a little bird told me you were part of writing an anthem performed at Westminster. Is there anything you can't do? Absolutely awesome my dear.

....and yes I know I need a new signature but I forgot to give Tracy a new picture......

Julia
                      G4
                      Well, the old picture is pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

BTW, being a luddite and all I am not on twitter but a little bird told me you were part of writing an anthem performed at Westminster. Is there anything you can't do?
                        Yes, there's plenty I can't do - or at least haven't tried yet! LOL!
                        About two years ago I connected with an upcoming young composer on the London music scene.
                        She loved my written work and I was impressed with her
                        Musical talent. We vowed to work together. She doesn't write lyrics and I
                        dont write music! Perfect!
                        The anthem at Westminster was performed by a young
                        female choir and was our chance to see if we could
                        work together. We certainly can!
                        I wrote the words/lyrics. She set them to music.
                        Our next project is much more ambitious. A composition
                        for women.
                        Her music is performed at the Royal Festival Hall and the Barbican.
                        Somebody said we are like Gilbert & Sullivan. I prefer to think of us as
                        more like Elton John & Bernie Taupin! LOL!

It's great you're going to wear S4K apparell tomorrow too!
                        Will think of you as we stand in line sporting ours

Julia
                        xo

Comment

I'm wearing my Sanctuary for kids shirt at Armageddon today.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I've got my hoodie on

Comment

Yes, there's plenty I can't do - or at least haven't tried yet! LOL!
                              About two years ago I connected with an upcoming young composer on the London music scene.
                              She loved my written work and I was impressed with her
                              Musical talent. We vowed to work together. She doesn't write lyrics and I
                              dont write music! Perfect!
                              The anthem at Westminster was performed by a young
                              female choir and was our chance to see if we could
                              work together. We certainly can!
                              I wrote the words/lyrics. She set them to music.
                              Our next project is much more ambitious. A composition
                              for women.
                              Her music is performed at the Royal Festival Hall and the Barbican.
                              Somebody said we are like Gilbert & Sullivan. I prefer to think of us as
                              more like Elton John & Bernie Taupin! LOL!

It's great you're going to wear S4K apparell tomorrow too!
                              Will think of you as we stand in line sporting ours

Julia
                              xo
                              That is fabulous. Would be wonderful if there was a performance around the time of some future AT event so we could all take it in.

BTW, I was recently on a trip to Italy with six other women (one of my best holidays ever-I'm not sure there has been a two week period in my life where I have laughed so much) and the subject of your book came up. I will be sharing it with those great friends.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              I'm wearing my Sanctuary for kids shirt at Armageddon today.
                              Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                              I've got my hoodie on
                              Good on ya. Reminds me of the day after TSE when a bunch of us were wearing our t-shirts around Vancouver and people were stopping us to ask what S4K was all about. In response we would give them a long speech all about Sanctuary and S4K.

Comment

i don't have a S4K anything. all i have is a business card jenn+mayo gave me. maybe i could glue it on my forehead.

Comment

Working...
                                X