No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh Eh-T, I found Fraser mints at the Jungle Jim's in Ohio ... so only a 7-8 hour drive away! Totally doable!
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Amanda told me she was working on it at AT5 Heee!
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Eh-T, you should see my latest tattoo. I got fangs tattooed on my eyeballs and they are awesome.

Ames- debt!

Originally posted by ames View Post
        Ooh Eh-T, I found Fraser mints at the Jungle Jim's in Ohio ... so only a 7-8 hour drive away! Totally doable!
        Amanda told me she was working on it at AT5 Heee!
        Amanda told you she was working on getting Fraser mints?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

EH-T come to the chicago con. i'll get you some fraser mints.

(what are fraser mints?)

Comment

Eh-T is totally going to snap soon.

It's going to be awesome.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

While I agree with the first statement I'm not sure 'awesome' is *quite* the word to describe the forthcoming event

(@Lame Moose --> Fraser mints are mint filled chocolates (or chocolate-covered mints? Hmmmmm...) that Eh-T happens to love.)

PS: What's with the new status levels? I get to be a boss, although I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! LOL

ames on facebook

Comment

I'm a chucklehead.

o_0
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Is greatly amused by the Fazer mint discussions and attempts to bribery.
                  Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Amanda told you she was working on getting Fraser mints?
                  How many times do I have to tell you? It's Fazer Mints, FAZER! NOT Faser! *tears my hair*

And speak of great things from Finland. We took the World Championship Gold in hockey last night!!

Comment

Heh. You beat Canada?

Well done!

And yes, non-Gabit related post just so I could see my status level.

ETA: Still awesome. Lieutenant Colonel yet. All you nuckleheads, chuckleheads, and news hawks better respect.

Comment

checked back one page and someone's status is stooge. i wonder what's going on now. i finally got rid of all the pirate ship avatars and now this. anybody know anything?

on another note - did you see on the gabit forum that sue george resigned from the gabit team. she'll be missed. i got my very first gabit hug from sue.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                        EH-T come to the chicago con. i'll get you some fraser mints.

(what are fraser mints?)
                        You are really working on getting me to Chicago!

It's not going to be pretty!

Originally posted by ames View Post
                        While I agree with the first statement I'm not sure 'awesome' is *quite* the word to describe the forthcoming event

(@Lame Moose --> Fraser mints are mint filled chocolates (or chocolate-covered mints? Hmmmmm...) that Eh-T happens to love.)

PS: What's with the new status levels? I get to be a boss, although I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! LOL
                        I'm a nucklehead.

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                        Is greatly amused by the Fazer mint discussions and attempts to bribery.

How many times do I have to tell you? It's Fazer Mints, FAZER! NOT Faser! *tears my hair*

And speak of great things from Finland. We took the World Championship Gold in hockey last night!!
                        LOL! It's Ames fault, she spelled it wrong and I was in a hurry!

Congrats to the Finns!!

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        Heh. You beat Canada?

Well done!

And yes, non-Gabit related post just so I could see my status level.

ETA: Still awesome. Lieutenant Colonel yet. All you nuckleheads, chuckleheads, and news hawks better respect.
                        Nope, we didn't make it to the final.

FYI, it is held concurrently with our Stanley Cup finals so the players that go are those whose teams have either not made the playoffs or those whose teams are eliminated early.

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                        checked back one page and someone's status is stooge. i wonder what's going on now. i finally got rid of all the pirate ship avatars and now this. anybody know anything?

on another note - did you see on the gabit forum that sue george resigned from the gabit team. she'll be missed. i got my very first gabit hug from sue.
                        Very sorry to see that. The auctions will not be the same without her. Hope everyhting is OK and she's just stepping down because her life is so busy (in a good way). I hope she will still attend so we'll get the chance to see her at least.

Comment

[QUOTE=EH-T;12623202]You are really working on getting me to Chicago!

we could have a mini gabiteer reunion. starsong will be there, not sure which day. i think there are a few others who will be there.

are fraZer mints anything like Frango mints from Marshal Field's in Chgo? those are really good.

Comment

All this talk of the Chicago con is making me b/c it's so (relatively) close (geographically speaking) ... but I work weekends. Crazy icky hours on the weekend. Yes, I'm very grateful to have a job, even one that has me semi-zombified for two-thirds of it! But it's a bit of a bummer to work opposite hours to the vast majority of my friends. On the upside, I've managed to chat with chelle more than ever due to my off-set schedule, and am almost always around when my mates on the other side of the pond are getting up and ready for their work days

Ah well, job = monies; weekend shift = less temptation (or availability) for potentially expensive jaunts in the nearish future and therefore theoretically increased saved monies ; more monies = fundage for future gatherings, right? Right!

(Have I convinced anyone else that this is a good thing yet?)

ames on facebook

Comment

So bummed to hear about Sue's resignation. Hope she still makes it to the events...she's a total cracker and goofball ....kinda like Amanda eh?
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

[QUOTE=lame moose (mocha);12623628]
                                Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                You are really working on getting me to Chicago!

we could have a mini gabiteer reunion. starsong will be there, not sure which day. i think there are a few others who will be there.

are fraZer mints anything like Frango mints from Marshal Field's in Chgo? those are really good.
                                Never had Frango mints but, IMHO, there is nothing in the world like Frazer mints.

BTW, I was out of town visiting friends on the weekend. They just happened to be the friends who introduced me to Frazer mints so I took them the last of my supply. Will now patiently await the next Frazer mint drop....er....I mean AT event.

Comment

Working...
                                X