Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Yes mom

If I missed anybody; sing out and let me know. I may have missed you compiling the list from posts. Except Bev, please don't sing.
    But....but...I've been practising!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
      Looking forward to meeting everyone at GABIT2 - some for the second time.
      Looking forward to seeing you again too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
        Looking forward to meeting everyone at GABIT2 - some for the second time.
        Same here.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        But....but...I've been practising!
        I said.... NO SINGING!
        sigpic

Comment

Well, well, well! Singing, hmmmm? Do you think we'll have time for a bout of Karaoke? It could be funny. I mean... Time Warp is surprisingly Sam based - a man with a pick up truck etc....Jack.

Anyhooo. Clothes. Any suggestions?
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Well, well, well! Singing, hmmmm? Do you think we'll have time for a bout of Karaoke? It could be funny. I mean... Time Warp is surprisingly Sam based - a man with a pick up truck etc....Jack.

Anyhooo. Clothes. Any suggestions?
            It doesn't matter as long as it's orange!!
            sigpic

Comment

Do folks want to do a GW table for the cocktail party or do you want to do your own arrangements?

Tracy Jane - is there a seperate list on the Samanda thread? Shall we put the two together?
              sigpic

Comment

There was a list. Lys had done one.

Grrr. The Cocktail party had sold out before I could get tickets. The problem was that I had to visit my grandparents on the day that the tickets went on sale, so I couldn't buy my ticket til late at night.

Oh my word, I look terrible in orange. But it *is* Amanda's favourite colour, so I may have to suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                  Do folks want to do a GW table for the cocktail party or do you want to do your own arrangements?
                  I don't think we've got round to thinking about that yet. Perhaps when more Gabiteers are back to regularly posting here we can sort something out?

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                  Tracy Jane - is there a seperate list on the Samanda thread? Shall we put the two together?
                  Why don't you just post a reminder in the 'Sam's a Great Character' thread telling them that we're all here?
                  sigpic

Comment

That may be the way to go. I only saw you by accident and now I feel like a bit of an outsider.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelspook
                      Howdy folks- just thought I'd stick my head in and say hello. New to the Gateworld forums, but those who were at the last Gabit will possibly remember me as the medic running around in the green T-shirt... I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the next one!

How long is it to go?

Gotta love these stargate smileys, lol.
                      Ah Kel, so you found the GW forums at last!

To all of you Gabiteers, I know this is a few days late but I've been away so forgive me. HAPPY NEW YEAR from the G4 and it's lovely to see so many of you coming to AT2 in November. If you enjoyed AT1 then you're going to love AT2. We're already working on the whole weekend experience (I know it's 11 months but the G4 motto is that you can never start planning early enough) Anyway have fun and I'll go back to my normal status - lurking!

Julia
                      Guest Services Director, G4
                      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
                        Ah Kel, so you found the GW forums at last!

To all of you Gabiteers, I know this is a few days late but I've been away so forgive me. HAPPY NEW YEAR from the G4 and it's lovely to see so many of you coming to AT2 in November. If you enjoyed AT1 then you're going to love AT2. We're already working on the whole weekend experience (I know it's 11 months but the G4 motto is that you can never start planning early enough) Anyway have fun and I'll go back to my normal status - lurking!

Julia
                        Guest Services Director, G4

(((((Julia))))) Happy New Year! Come out and play more often. We already know Gabit 2 will be spectacular!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

It can't be anything *BUT* spectacular. I mean, with the GW guys and Amanda.... I'd be happy if it were outside in a cardboard box in the pouring rain.

Heck, I've even agreed to wear ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            That may be the way to go. I only saw you by accident and now I feel like a bit of an outsider.
                            If you read through the posts you'll see that a lot of the SaGC posters also post here, so you're among friends.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              (((((Julia))))) Happy New Year! Come out and play more often. We already know Gabit 2 will be spectacular!!!
                              I'll second that. Happy New Year to the G4.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                If you read through the posts you'll see that a lot of the SaGC posters also post here, so you're among friends.
                                Yup, we are all pals here.

Added the SAGC people to the last list I posted.

Thanks to Lys for reposting her list in SAGC
                                Last edited by Kliggins; 07 January 2006, 11:09 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X