No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very nearly on my way as well! Sitting in the airport. My flight is on time, so far-- arriving in London bright and early in the morning. Can't wait!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I will be leaving for the airport in about an hour. I think I am mostly packed! Hope I didn't forget anything.

Safe travels everyone! See you soon.

Comment

last minute hitch...i tried to take the seat off my scooter to remove the lift bar so they can unplug the batteries when i fly and could not budge it. a friend finally got it off, but have to go to the scooter repair place tomorrow before i leave so they can fix it. dang, i got my cleaning all done and only packing left and thought i was doing so well. oh well. i guess if it all went smoothly it wouldn't be an adventure.

Comment

One more day at work, then back to my hometown. If I get there in time I'll go see the hoceky game they for some odd reason scheduled on a Wednesday.
          Then I need to pack.
          Tomorrow I'll go to the docs early to get a polio booster shot and then I'm off to the airport.

Comment

Yay! 1,5 days of work and then I leave! Yay!
            *does happy dance at her desk*
            sigpic

Comment

*Bounces in to thread*

I'm so excited!!! I leave tomorrow!! everyone travelling soon, have a safe trip.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I wish I was going to be there too - so much so that I dreamed last night I went to AT5 but it wasn't at the Ren and I had to get cash out of the ATM coz I forgot to get British pounds before I left - I remember seeing Julia, Becky and Sanna at the hotel entrance - and the streets were relatively deserted except for a group of AT5 attendees...I think Suse was one of them...who were wearing blue shirts for the event.
                I can't wait for AT6.
                Have fun everyone!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

See you all so soon! Last night we were looking for the girls... think they were in the pub called O'Neill's? Foundbthem straight away
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

We arrived safe and sound in London yesterday afternoon and I could of swore the forecast had said a chance of showers nearly every day. Instead, we were met with brilliant sunshine. I took that as a good sign for a great week ahead.

Safe travels to everyone coming in!

We're off to do a bit of sightseeing today.

Comment

Just checked into my room at the ren. Must nap. Very cute, but very unhappy baby on my overnight flight. See y'all soon!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Eee ... I get excited reading everyone is travelling, or there already!!

I just printed out my boarding pass, this time tomorrow I'll be at the Schiphol Airport. Finishing up some work now, then packing and tonight hopefully getting all of MIlou's pic into an album to bring with

Oh, and Milou can now officially roll from belly to back too!! *is a proud mommy*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          I wish I was going to be there too - so much so that I dreamed last night I went to AT5 but it wasn't at the Ren and I had to get cash out of the ATM coz I forgot to get British pounds before I left - I remember seeing Julia, Becky and Sanna at the hotel entrance - and the streets were relatively deserted except for a group of AT5 attendees...I think Suse was one of them...who were wearing blue shirts for the event.
                          I can't wait for AT6.
                          Have fun everyone!!
                          Aww, I wish you could be there to!

I had AT5 dreams too this night, of a different sort though. I was missing planes and trains and had forgot to pack and even a boat went up on land and got stranded so I couldn't get anywhere in time. (So this means nothing of this will really happened, right? I certainly hope the boat thing isn't happening since I'm not even going to be on one... )

So glad to see everyone are arriving safely

Comment

2Shy:

Sounds like your typical stress dream. It will be fine. Deep breaths

Comment

i have so much stuff for the auction and chocolate and stamps and jello--i can't fit it into my luggage. finally pulled my back pack out and crammed that full of stuff. hope they will let me take an extra carry on. that and my camera case are about the size of the carry on suitcases. still have my laptop tho. wish me luck. i'll probably have to spend the 1st several hours at the Ren doing some ironing. leave on about an hour.

Comment

Have a good flight Mocha. try to find time to do some posting to those of us left behind. Picture a person with a woeful, sad face

Comment

Working...
                                X