GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Give mumsey some time. We overworked her pretty good this week and it is 4:00 in the morning now. May I suggest some tea while you wait.
    What a civilized thread this is. *slurps tea*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
      Yeah I know we overwhelmed mumsey, I'm just worried that I registered too late period. Yes, a nice cup of PG Tips sounds awfully good. *pinkie up*
      I'm sure you'll get your confirmation soon....once the G4 have sobered up after the New Year celebrations!
      *hands out plate of biscuits to go with the tea*
      sigpic

Comment

I'm happy to see that a lot of folks from Gateworld managed to get tickets okay. It'll be great meeting everyone. Is it November yet?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          I'm happy to see that a lot of folks from Gateworld managed to get tickets okay. It'll be great meeting everyone. Is it November yet?
          Head-desk. Eleven more months of this.
          sigpic

Comment

Head-desk. Eleven more months of this.
            Hehehe!

Have some tea!
            sigpic

Comment

Hehehe!

Have some tea!
              *raises eyebrow* You know I don't drink tea. Any more suggestions.
              sigpic

Comment

ROTFL ! You betcha...
                *Snurches a biccie*
                *Dips VR Biccie into Snickers spread*
                *Sends it to HSG and the Orange Dust Bunnies to share*

I'd indulge for real,but I'm keeping my Shortbread for midnight GMT.
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  ROTFL ! You betcha...
                  *Snurches a biccie*
                  *Dips VR Biccie into Snickers spread*
                  *Sends it to HSG and the Orange Dust Bunnies to share*

I'd indulge for real,but I'm keeping my Shortbread for midnight GMT.
                  I don't think that suggestion helped. It is 5:25 in the morning here!
                  sigpic

Comment

*bounces about *I don't have anything relevant to add except *SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!*

oh, and when can I zat Kliggs again please Baggie?

*throws HobNobs at Kliggs in the meantime*

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                      Well I registered, now just waiting anxiously on the confirmation *fingers and toes crossed (eyes too!) that the confirmation happens*.
                      Whooohoo, that's great! ((((Amber))))) here's hoping

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                        *bounces about *I don't have anything relevant to add except *SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!*

oh, and when can I zat Kliggs again please Baggie?

*throws HobNobs at Kliggs in the meantime*
                        You want to zat me again? Sheesh, wasn't once enough?
                        sigpic

Comment

You want to zat me again? Sheesh, wasn't once enough?
                          Ohh c'mon don't be like that, it's not often I find something I'm really good at

Comment

I'm sure you'll get your confirmation soon....once the G4 have sobered up after the New Year celebrations!
                            *hands out plate of biscuits to go with the tea*
                            Thanks Bev! Do you have any McVities Plain Chocolate Digestives?...those are my faves! I got hooked on then when I was stationed in the U.K. a very long time ago. Oh I can't wait for November, not only to see but to be in the U.K. again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                              Ohh c'mon don't be like that, it's not often I find something I'm really good at
                              Could you find someone else to be good at with? I know Bev would love to volunteer.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                                LOL ! I found my way round Butlins fairly easily...but despite my suggestion to have a few days there in Summertime,the Gatelets don't seem very keen.Pity.Those rides and amusements looked like fun !

That was a blessing last time for you,wasn't it ? Nearer the time,when you book your room,ask if you can have a room in the same area.The hotel staff really are very helpful ,so it'd be worth a try ?

Now wondering exactly where the boondocks are..but I'll look it up .

Thanks for remembering about that,K.Good advice.

I forgot several other things too.There was a photo processing machine,but it was already out of order ,by the time we went to use it.
                                Also fitness rooms,spa,etc...

http://www.londontoolkit.com/lhr/renaissance_lhr.htm

Glad you enjoyed the Brit version McD ! Years ago in commercials they claimed that no matter where you buy McD the food is identical,right down to the garnishes,but it isn't so.There are cultural and sometimes religious restrictions on the meats and ingredients they use around the world.
                                (I wish they still did their pizzas,but I settle for their side salad, if I'm out with the kids and their pals !)

*sends some nice soothing VR PG Tips*
                                I'm sure you'll get the confirmation e-mail soon.
                                Welcome aboard to you,Lady Jeep,Lida and anyone I missed .
                                *waves Hi *

Good luck stashing your stuff, Nem and good luck to you and LJ in your searches for a room mate and (Nem) a place to stash your stuff on the con Sunday.
                                (What's a bell closet,Sky,or anyone ? )

Woo-Hoo for you ! I'm sure fate won't be cruel and send you any more hassle this time around.

Kliggins has kindly upgraded the Roll Calls,so ,on request from Mal ,I'll put today's countdown up.Hope your Server behaves soon,Mal.I have to manually input the codes...

320 days to go till AT2 !
                                Thanks Baggie! I'm just so excited I can't stand it. I feel like Bev's hyper smilie guy! Thanks for the link to the hotel too.

Comment

Working...
                                X