No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alas, I went to book my tickets for November and they don't take the only credit card I have to use. What a dilemma!!
    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
    Hic Comitas Regit
    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
      According to my trusty ticket buyer I have a weekend+charmed pass ticket for AT2.

Tis very snowy and icy here, we came back early from visiting friends today and the car skidded twice! Main roads are fine but the side roads are a little bit treacherous. Always amazes me how we get a little bit of snow and everything grinds to a halt

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas
      Please excuse my ignorance, but what is "charmed" pass?

And I hope your Christmas was a wonderful one too.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        Please excuse my ignorance, but what is "charmed" pass?

And I hope your Christmas was a wonderful one too.
        A Charmed pass is a cocktail party pass. this stems ( no pun intended)from the wine glass charms I did for everyone last year... and yes will be doing again!!!

The cocktail Party has technically sold out, but due to some people registering more than once by accident we may have a few extras. No promises, but they will be offered to people in the order they regged for their main tickets.

Sorry for the calling a halt short, but we needed to make sure we didn't over sell the party.

Once mumsey has come out from under her mountain of paperwork and come to a final figure we'll contact people to ask if they want them.

Becks
        G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
          A Charmed pass is a cocktail party pass. this stems ( no pun intended)from the wine glass charms I did for everyone last year... and yes will be doing again!!!

The cocktail Party has technically sold out, but due to some people registering more than once by accident we may have a few extras. No promises, but they will be offered to people in the order they regged for their main tickets.

Sorry for the calling a halt short, but we needed to make sure we didn't over sell the party.

Once mumsey has come out from under her mountain of paperwork and come to a final figure we'll contact people to ask if they want them.

Becks
          G4
          I'm so excited. I've been a nervous wreck all day, afraid that I'd miss 5pm, or my computer would crash, or a stray meteor would hit my flat! I was so speedy doing my two-finger typing that I'm not even sure if I spelled my name correctly! (When I eventually remembered what it was!)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
            Alas, I went to book my tickets for November and they don't take the only credit card I have to use. What a dilemma!!
            contact them and see what they can do. there was a mention of a currency transfer option
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky preen
              Thanks Becky. I thought that is what you were calling the coctail party pass, so nice to have it confirmed.

Originally posted by LadyJeep
              Hope a compromise can be found. Keeping fingers crossed.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I'm so excited. I've been a nervous wreck all day, afraid that I'd miss 5pm, or my computer would crash, or a stray meteor would hit my flat! I was so speedy doing my two-finger typing that I'm not even sure if I spelled my name correctly! (When I eventually remembered what it was!)
              ROFL! A stray meteor hitting your flat?
              Last edited by Kliggins; 27 December 2005, 05:36 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Becks
                G4
                Wow! You guys must have had so many booking's coming in at once! But then Gabit1 was the best con i've attended so i should ot be surprised really

323 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Fortunately Julia's house had it's complete power cut at 6pm... well after they had uploaded the changes....

that could have been.... interesting!

I have PM'd Lida about transfers

Becks
                  G4

Comment

Fortunately Julia's house had it's complete power cut at 6pm... well after they had uploaded the changes....

that could have been.... interesting!

I have PM'd Lida about transfers

Becks
                    G4
                    Where's that naquadah generator when you need it?

I'm glad it happened after the changes had been uploaded, because my heart couldn't have taken much more!
                    sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're in, we're in, we're in!!!!!!!!!!! Rune and I will also be making a return appearance to Gabit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

We're in, we're in, we're in!!!!!!!!!!! Rune and I will also be making a return appearance to Gabit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          w00tie I got my confirmation as well gotta book time off work now
                          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                            w00tie I got my confirmation as well gotta book time off work now
                            Congrats Nem! Looking forward to seeing you there.
                            sigpic

Comment

yep. got my confirmation too

now i just gotta shop for air fare. zowie, some of those numbers are scary!!

i thought i'd found some great air fare....then they tacked on 242 dollars of fees and taxes.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                yep. got my confirmation too

now i just gotta shop for air fare. zowie, some of those numbers are scary!!

i thought i'd found some great air fare....then they tacked on 242 dollars of fees and taxes.
                                Yes, that was quite a shock to me too this year. Ticket price looked great until they did that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X