Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    i just booked too!!!!

my credit card will hate me - well i'll hate myself when i get the bill - but what the hell! life's too short
    Indeed! We're all going to Gabit 2!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      i just booked too!!!!

my credit card will hate me - well i'll hate myself when i get the bill - but what the hell! life's too short
      I've booked as well! Looking forward to it already.

Still got work to sort out.... 2 weekends away back to back But that can wait a while.

so..... 3 cons and a trip to the US in 4 months August to November. LOL my credit hates me to Skydiver! I exercise it to much. Its ssssssoooooo thin

Comment

As you might expect Mumsey has been inundated with ticket orders so it may take her a while to send out the confirmations.

thanks for all your support

Best Wishes

Becks
        G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
          As you might expect Mumsey has been inundated with ticket orders so it may take her a while to send out the confirmations.

Best Wishes

Becks
          G4
          ((((((((((((((mumsey))))))))))))

Comment

No worries,Becks ! We know it takes a bit of time to sort through everything.

Best wishes to you all...especially Mumsy with that booking workload atm !

*Sends Hugs*

Hubs beat me to the punch at registering..why the sudden competitive streak,from him,I'll never know !

Glad you got through to Register ,Sky, Kat,Bev and Mal.Good luck to all others too !

*Wanders off to get onto answering all the e-mails that stockpiled whilst compy's been fritzed...*
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Best Wishes

Becks
              G4
              we'll wait.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Is there going to be a GABIT2 ????? Sign me up!!!!! Toot sweet!
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  yep. head on over. november 17-19 2006
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

You can register here .

I'm not sure how quickly the cocktail party tickets will sell out as there are only 80 tickets available; but seeing as I didn't get to go last time, I'm not going to take a chance this time. I'll just eat the loss if I'm unable to attend the con. It's a risk, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Kat

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get info on Gabit 2? I'd really appreciate any info. Thanks!
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

gabit 2 info, check out their site:
                        http://gabitevents.co.uk

and is anyone else going to the cocktail party?? I booked my tickets earlier and im excited im going on my own again but itd be good to meet up with some people from GW
                        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

According to my trusty ticket buyer I have a weekend+charmed pass ticket for AT2.

Tis very snowy and icy here, we came back early from visiting friends today and the car skidded twice! Main roads are fine but the side roads are a little bit treacherous. Always amazes me how we get a little bit of snow and everything grinds to a halt

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas
                          LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                            According to my trusty ticket buyer I have a weekend+charmed pass ticket for AT2.

Tis very snowy and icy here, we came back early from visiting friends today and the car skidded twice! Main roads are fine but the side roads are a little bit treacherous. Always amazes me how we get a little bit of snow and everything grinds to a halt

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas
                            Woohoo! Congrats!

Flippy
                            Baggie
                            Bev
                            Kat
                            Mal
                            Nem
                            Skydiver

...... ...... ...... ....... ......
                            Last edited by Kliggins; 27 December 2005, 11:01 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Best Wishes

Becks
                              G4
                              I think the least we can do is wait patiently!

Poor (((((((((((((((mumsey)))))))))))))))

Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

I've booked the weekend, but we're not going to the cocktail party, as we won't be able to head to the hotel until Friday evening. I had some fun getting the registration to go through, I assume that everybody else was trying at the same time. The main thing is the thing went through in the end. Now there's just the wait for confirmation, and the looooooooooong wait for november.
                                Last edited by SeaBee; 27 December 2005, 12:01 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X