No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream last night that Mumsey and Julia needed help at the Gabit events - they needed someone to help dish out the Weetbix for breakfast - very weird dream but there were lost of Gabiteers there - and we were gathered in the main street of Croydon which is a town just down the road from me - best part was being able to chat with Mumsey and Julia....even if it was just a dream.
    Wish I was coming to AT5....still saving...albeit it very slowly...for AT6!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      I had a dream last night that Mumsey and Julia needed help at the Gabit events - they needed someone to help dish out the Weetbix for breakfast - very weird dream but there were lost of Gabiteers there - and we were gathered in the main street of Croydon which is a town just down the road from me - best part was being able to chat with Mumsey and Julia....even if it was just a dream.
      Wish I was coming to AT5....still saving...albeit it very slowly...for AT6!!

((((Chelle))))

Mumsey
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

I got an invite to the cocktail party

*happy dance*
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

*happy dance*
          Woohoo!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

*happy dance*
            Wooohooo!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

If anyone knows anyone who needs a ticket....mine's up for grabs. AT5 is not in the cards this year. I'm trying to finish school earlier than scheduled. If anyone's interested, pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                If anyone knows anyone who needs a ticket....mine's up for grabs. AT5 is not in the cards this year. I'm trying to finish school earlier than scheduled. If anyone's interested, pm me.
                Always tough when things don't work out. Hope you will find someone for your ticket.

Now starting to think about this event more since it is creeping ever closer (not to panic the G4 or anything ). Just want to put a bug in a certain someone's ear about a promise from last year to bring me Fazer Mints from Finland. You used to be able to buy them here at Christmas but no longer. Fabulous dark chocolate with creamy mint centre! I will gladly pay you for a few boxes or, if you prefer, make a donation to the Hearing Dogs/S4K in your honour.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Now starting to think about this event more since it is creeping ever closer (not to panic the G4 or anything ). Just want to put a bug in a certain someone's ear about a promise from last year to bring me Fazer Mints from Finland. You used to be able to buy them here at Christmas but no longer. Fabulous dark chocolate with creamy mint centre! I will gladly pay you for a few boxes or, if you prefer, make a donation to the Hearing Dogs/S4K in your honour.
                  You know what? I had not forgotten about this! I was just thinking about it the other day. And if you hadn't mention anything about it, I was actually planning to sneak you a box anyways.

I'll PM you the prize and size details so you can decide on a quantity of your satisfaction.

And yes the Fazer Mints are are fantastic! However, for you to be deemed worthy of such fine chocolate you do need to learn how to pronounce Fazer properly.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                    You know what? I had not forgotten about this! I was just thinking about it the other day. And if you hadn't mention anything about it, I was actually planning to sneak you a box anyways.

I'll PM you the prize and size details so you can decide on a quantity of your satisfaction.

And yes the Fazer Mints are are fantastic! However, for you to be deemed worthy of such fine chocolate you do need to learn how to pronounce Fazer properly.
                    Well, thank goodness I mentioned it so I will now get multiple boxes!

I am willing to take any language lessons necessary in order to obtain chocolate. Anything for chocolate!

Comment

I am willing to take any language lessons necessary in order to obtain chocolate. Anything for chocolate!
                      Anything

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Anything

I thought afterwards that was probably a dangerous thing to say with this crowd.

Comment

I thought afterwards that was probably a dangerous thing to say with this crowd.
                          LOL.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*coff* highland dancing costume?
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              *coff* highland dancing costume?
                              Mine no longer fits (I did stop when I was in grade 6 after all).

Comment

Mine no longer fits (I did stop when I was in grade 6 after all).
                                Do you want the chocolate or not? Squeeze!
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X