No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys! I just thought I'd pop in to wish everybody Seasons Greetings and a fab New Year! Sadly, and as much as this kills me to say, I doubt very much that I will be able to afford to go to GABIT2. :'( By then I'll hopefully be studying at Uni in either Aberdeen or Edinburgh and so I have no idea what I'll be doing that weekend or whether or not I'll be able to afford train fare/hotel costs/ticket price etc. I was so lucky this year that the event was in my school's half term holiday and that my dad paid for my ticket as a present.

Anyway I'll speak to you all soon and I'd just like to say regarding AT2 - good luck, have fun and I'll be thinking of you all down in London next November! (Oh, yeah, and say 'Hi' to Amanda for me! )
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
      Hi guys! I just thought I'd pop in to wish everybody Seasons Greetings and a fab New Year! Sadly, and as much as this kills me to say, I doubt very much that I will be able to afford to go to GABIT2. :'( By then I'll hopefully be studying at Uni in either Aberdeen or Edinburgh and so I have no idea what I'll be doing that weekend or whether or not I'll be able to afford train fare/hotel costs/ticket price etc. I was so lucky this year that the event was in my school's half term holiday and that my dad paid for my ticket as a present.

Anyway I'll speak to you all soon and I'd just like to say regarding AT2 - good luck, have fun and I'll be thinking of you all down in London next November! (Oh, yeah, and say 'Hi' to Amanda for me! )
      Hi Amber *waves* So sad you might not be able to make it. Will keep fingers and toes crossed that things work out. Good luck at university. Have a great Christmast and fantastic New Years
      sigpic

Comment

327 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
          And that's the one day I'm not at home during the Xmas/New Year period
          Oh well, have to take my chances on the 28th instead.

for tickets though!
          Fingers crossed for you.
          Actually,fingers crossed for everyone who wants those Passes.I think there'll be quite a rush on Tuesday evening !

*Sends silent prayer to Lady Luck that my comp and everyone else's behaves and there are no probs accessing the Registration/Payment details next week*

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Woohoo!!!!! Tickets go on sale December 27. Woohoo!!!!

((((((((((Julia, Kay, John, Becky))))))))))
          Seconding all that !

Banker are you ready?
          Hope he/she is prepped for Kliggsy-Wiggsy AT2 action.

No, I am not very excited, not at all.
          Looks like you're in a bit of a "denial" stage....
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM

Once a Gabiteer,always a Gabiteer,Amber !
            Good luck with everything,and high hopes for your Uni plans...I think you're very wise to think ahead,actually.
            Still ,wish I could "magic" you an AT2 Pass etc,but so far the Lotto Fairy has passed me by...and if I keep forgetting to buy tickets,that trend will continue,lol !

((((((((((((((((Amber))))))))))))))))

Best Wishes for you and Happy Hols.

Which reminds me :

Merry Christmas/Season's Greetings to you all,(not forgetting Gabit4 ,Gabit Staff and Amanda herself),and good luck Tuesday onwards....

Yes,I know AT will probably never come across that little greeting,but all positive vibes are worth sending,right ?
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas to the Gabit Gang!

sigpic

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!! IT's 326 DAYS TO GABIT2!!!!!!!

Comment

Here's wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season. May your days be filled with as much happiness and cheer as you brought me at Gabit this year; and here's hoping we all get the chance to meet up once again at Gabit 2

Cheers,
                    Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      Here's wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season. May your days be filled with as much happiness and cheer as you brought me at Gabit this year; and here's hoping we all get the chance to meet up once again at Gabit 2

Cheers,
                      Kat

Love the sig!!!!

325 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

Comment

324 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

Comment

It's ticket day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Got my tickets! Even got one to the Cocktail Party! Here's hoping that nothing comes up to prevent us from actually getting back over to London. My husband is really excited about going. He's hoping we can actually make it to Scotland this time around. So I'll have to start hitting Dips and Coley( I think it was Coley who was chatting with AT about hiking in Scotland?) up for places to visit while we are there.

*Wishes she had a little hyper man like Kliggins right about now*

Comment

i just booked too!!!!

my credit card will hate me - well i'll hate myself when i get the bill - but what the hell! life's too short
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Got my tickets! Even got one to the Cocktail Party! Here's hoping that nothing comes up to prevent us from actually getting back over to London. My husband is really excited about going. He's hoping we can actually make it to Scotland this time around. So I'll have to start hitting Dips and Coley( I think it was Coley who was chatting with AT about hiking in Scotland?) up for places to visit while we are there.

*Wishes she had a little hyper man like Kliggins right about now*
                                Woohoo! I've booked too! I hope you can make it up here to Edinburgh for a visit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X