X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

331 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I'm wearing my flowery dungarees as we speak!
      Originally posted by flippy18
      George says they suit you...
      http://www.flip18.co.uk/george.jpg

Mwahaha ! I'm so very tempted to sort you lot out with Rainbow Mascots for AT2..... (As in B.E.G !)
      The bear was Bungo ? Bungle ? Never mind,I'll look it up.
      Originally posted by Skydiver
      hey, save a ticket for your favorite mod

ok, ok, i mean save a ticket for me

two amanda cons in one year, i'm gonna be on AT overdose
      Double "Woo-Hoo" for you,especially as you couldn't get to Gabit1.
      Are you bringing the Supreme Mascot ? I'll personally buy you the drinkie of your choice if you bring him !
      (Hope that doesn't mean a magnum of Bollinger,or Dom P,lol. )
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Bev is wearing flowery dungarees!
        Last edited by Kliggins; 20 December 2005, 12:17 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Quite a thought,isn't it ?
          Must go snooping for Rainbow sites so I can torment,er,tease Bev and Flippy.....

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            I don't believe that statement is strong enough for what was running through my mind.
            Last edited by Kliggins; 20 December 2005, 12:17 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Must go snooping for Rainbow sites so I can torment,er,tease Bev and Flippy.....
              Hey, I still have my cuddly Zippy from years ago. Baby Zippy [never quite worked that one out!] got nabbed by the dog, but Zippy Snr is still with us.

Bungle was the very camp bear
              LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                I don't believe that statement is strong enough for what was running through my mind.
                If you think the idea of Bev plus those dungarees is scary...just run a search for sites about the Rainbow TV Series.*Cough*
                Hey, I still have my cuddly Zippy from years ago. Baby Zippy [never quite worked that one out!] got nabbed by the dog, but Zippy Snr is still with us.
                Sweet ! You bringing him to AT2 ? Go on...I brought my MC and Bagpuss to G1.(Still wonder wth Amanda really thought of the critters,but she still allowed them in the group shot ...!!)
                Bungle was the very camp bear
                Indeed he was,is and forever will be...unless the series gets a revision at some point.*shudders*

For those who haven't a clue about the show we're discussing ,click on the link...just need to find it again.
                ETA Found it,but it's a pain to load.
                http://zippysrainbow.tripod.com/id18.htm
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 December 2005, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Go on...I brought my MC and Bagpuss to G1.(Still wonder wth Amanda really thought of the critters,but she still allowed them in the group shot ...!!)
                  Best looking things the picture after Amanda.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hate to admit it,but you're probably right (except for you..you looked great ! )
                    I may leave the other mascots at home this time around, and give the new,improved, Bagpuss an airing instead.

(Yes,I'm a sad git.I now possess a brand new Baggie plus Mice.Go on, laugh..I know no shame,alas, and mascots are an essential for con-goers ! )

Comment

If you think the idea of Bev plus those dungarees is scary...just run a search for sites about the Rainbow TV Series.*Cough*
                      To be fair, Bev could appear on any 70's childrens show in rainbow dungarees! I dimly recall the presenters of Playschool sporting such items of attire

Sweet ! You bringing him to AT2 ? Go on...I brought my MC and Bagpuss to G1.(Still wonder wth Amanda really thought of the critters,but she still allowed them in the group shot ...!!)
                      That's a thought, could send him into the photoshoot instead of me this time. Makes me wish I still had my Barnaby the bear too.

Rainbow was the only show where I did one of the 'makes' - the Blue Peter ones were always too difficult for me - I made what seemed like hundreds of 'palm trees' out of green crepe paper and toilet roll tubes until my mum refused to let me make anymore
                      LizWhite.net

Comment

To be fair, Bev could appear on any 70's childrens show in rainbow dungarees! I dimly recall the presenters of Playschool sporting such items of attire
                        LOL ! Very true...the 70's were the decade style bypassed.I have the family pics to prove that.Or I will have ,if I can persuade my Sis to let me borrow her Wedding album and many other pics of her dorking around in her frizzy perm,the suede and fake fur coat,flared bell-bottoms and platform boots.....

That's a thought, could send him into the photoshoot instead of me this time. Makes me wish I still had my Barnaby the bear too.
                        Go for it. Barnaby..he was cute,imo .
                        Rainbow was the only show where I did one of the 'makes' - the Blue Peter ones were always too difficult for me - I made what seemed like hundreds of 'palm trees' out of green crepe paper and toilet roll tubes until my mum refused to let me make anymore
                        Mums are such ruddy spoilsports.I used to drive mine absolutely nuts,by trying to make all the stuff I saw on Blue Peter.The joys of bostick and cardboard...
                        (Also,I wanted to do a Noakes and try his stunts out,but no joy from Mum.Can't imagine why she was so concerned...)

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Bev is wearing flowery dungarees!
                          *spins round slowly and walks up and down living room a la Amanda at Gabit auction* Does my bum look big in this?
                          sigpic

Comment

Indeed! Now, let's get those toys together for our sing-song...

"We're all going to Gabit Twooo-oo
                            Gabit Twooo
                            Gabit Twooo
                            We're all going to Gabit Twooo
                            I can't wait - How about you?"

....all together now...We're all....
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL ! Very true...the 70's were the decade style bypassed.I have the family pics to prove that.Or I will have ,if I can persuade my Sis to let me borrow her Wedding album and many other pics of her dorking around in her frizzy perm,the suede and fake fur coat,flared bell-bottoms and platform boots.....
                              The decade style bypassed? These clothes, plus cheesecloth shirts and tank top jerseys are the basis of my wardrobe today! *does another pose and walks up the living room again*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Indeed! Now, let's get those toys together for our sing-song...

"We're all going to Gabit Twooo-oo
                                Gabit Twooo
                                Gabit Twooo
                                We're all going to Gabit Twooo
                                I can't wait - How about you?"

....all together now...We're all....
                                Wonder how long we'd last on the coach down to Heathrow if we were singing that?

"What's that Little Ted? That's *not* the round window? It's a Stargate?!"

LizWhite.net

Comment

Working...
                                X