No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrghh! *major glomps!!!* She is so beautiful, well done to both of you!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
      Here are some of my pics if anyone would like to have a squiz:

Album 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=85be6145be

album 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=30e9f3b94e
      Thanks for the pics babe, the're awesome, still fully jealous.........(AmandaTappingFn on twitter)...oh and i sent u a friend request on FB
      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Oh MY, she is soooooo precious. What a lovely little girl.

congratulations and I can't wait to send you all hte pretties people have been leaving for you.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

They announced that with all the totals....$90,000. was raised....
          Now that is really cool!
          sigpic

Comment

Cross-posted from Samanda....

What a phenomenal amount of money raised for S4K!! I was on the currency converter just a few minutes ago and 90,000 CAD is:

55,720.72 GBP

67,009.04 EUR

87,657.99 USD

96,403.45 AUD

120,274.84 NZD

Isn't that awesome?!! Well done to everyone involved!

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

OMG, over $120,000!!! Fantastic!
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                Cross-posted from Samanda....

What a phenomenal amount of money raised for S4K!! I was on the currency converter just a few minutes ago and 90,000 CAD is:

55,720.72 GBP

67,009.04 EUR

87,657.99 USD

96,403.45 AUD

120,274.84 NZD

Isn't that awesome?!! Well done to everyone involved!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                wow thats awesome guys, good job
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  It's quiet here with everyone at TSE ... so ... picture time

In spoilers pictures from the first 10 days of our beautiful baby girl!! Click for bigger if you want.
                  Great photos! The one from the top of the bath on Day 5 looks like she is going into a stargate

Comment

In spoilers pictures from the first 10 days of our beautiful baby girl!!
                    Lies...Milou is a little pink bundle of pure gorgeousness. She's adorable. Thank you for sharing some beautiful family photos...congratulations to you and the hubby...you 3 make a beautiful family together. Well done.
                    Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Now that is really cool!
                    Indeed! Well done to the Gabit team, the cast & crew of Sanctuary, and the SE attendees who together have made a huge difference for those less fortunate around the world. Thank you everyone. Makes me proud to be a Sanctuary supporter.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

In spoilers pictures from the first 10 days of our beautiful baby girl!! Click for bigger if you want. <snip>
                      She is absolutely beautiful Lies!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Now that is really cool!
                      You should have seen Amanda's face when the first figure (87K) was announced at the closing ceremonies. Now with it being topped off by Paul Brown and Legends and all remaining monies still being calculated and added up, I'm sure she's pulling some incredible faces yet.

TSE was absolutely amazing and brilliant! Kudos again to the Gabit folks on such a well run, successful convention and for everyone involved in helping to make Amanda all teary-eyed with the monies raised for S4K.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        You should have seen Amanda's face when the first figure (87K) was announced at the closing ceremonies. Now with it being topped off by Paul Brown and Legends and all remaining monies still being calculated and added up, I'm sure she's pulling some incredible faces yet.

TSE was absolutely amazing and brilliant! Kudos again to the Gabit folks on such a well run, successful convention and for everyone involved in helping to make Amanda all teary-eyed with the monies raised for S4K.
                        It sounds wonderful!! And the total amount ... wow. Any idea about how many attendees were there to raise it?

And news about TSE2???

Tx for all the compliments for Milou. We're very proud of her and she's doing wonderfully. Hardly ever cries ... wakes up every 3/4 hours for her bottle ... we feed her, "play" with her a little while and she goes back to her crib to sleep. It's still really amazing she is finally here!
                        sigpic

Comment

A few pics for folks to enjoy

http://skydiver119.livejournal.com/

It is friends locked, but the gallery shouldn't be
                          http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...llery/0004ahb9

Just please, enjoy, feel free to save for yourself, but do NOT repost them elsewhere.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone for making it such a fantastic weekend! I got to meet some of you but not everyone unfortunately.

Congrats to all who donated or bought something to help raise those funds for the campus in Nepal!

Here's hoping we hear news about TSE2, eh?

ETA: Here are my pics from Day 2. Ditto on the looking and snagging for private use but do not repost them anywhere please.

Album 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=331f527c56

Album 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=c7e5cc2c3f

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

And news about TSE2???

The rumour going around was around 18mths to 2yrs time - and we did fill in a survey that asked where we'd like to see it take place!
                              The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                              Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

The rumour going around was around 18mths to 2yrs time - and we did fill in a survey that asked where we'd like to see it take place!
                                That's hopeful!! Tx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X