No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just emerging from the jet lag to give a huge welcome to Lies to the elite Mumsey club. May Milou make you as proud of her as I am of my 'babies'.

Hugz

Mumsey
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
      AY, I am! Getting excited. I've been so busy this summer what with Gatecon and getting ready for our music camp (which I'm not attending but being on the board I have to do my part) I've hardly visited the forum. Can't wait to you and everyone. Gatecon was a blast! Took pictures which are on my laptop. Never edited.

See ya soon,

Donamac
      Yay! Bring the laptop with you, we'll help you edit (or not).

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Donamac
        AY, I am! Getting excited. I've been so busy this summer what with Gatecon and getting ready for our music camp (which I'm not attending but being on the board I have to do my part) I've hardly visited the forum. Can't wait to you and everyone. Gatecon was a blast! Took pictures which are on my laptop. Never edited.
        See ya soon, Donamac
        Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Yay! Bring the laptop with you, we'll help you edit (or not).
        Hmmm.... I just think you want a lot of laptops around so you can check your mail.
        sigpic

Comment

As I am driving up I will have my laptop with me! We'll be up as early as we can on Thursday>

Hooray!

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by Starbird View Post
            Can't believe I posted this a year ago and now here it is!
            Last day at work today, then packing etc.
            See you all very soon.
            Yippie.
            Safe travels.
            See you soon. Safe journey.

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Hmmm.... I just think you want a lot of laptops around so you can check your mail.
            Because I so embrace technology.

Comment

As I am driving up I will have my laptop with me! We'll be up as early as we can on Thursday>

Hooray!

donamac
              Can't wait for the road trip. The weather forcast is good.

Bags packed (mostly with chocolate and Scotch Tablet) can't sleep tonight so tomorrow I shouldn't be " Sleepless in Seattle"
              sigpic

Comment

Hooray!

donamac
                Okay....I'm driving up to with Trin and Pat....maybe we'll see you on the road...
                sigpic

Comment

EH-T remind me to show you my iceland slide show. i have it on my laptop. i'm always happy to look thru them again. the whole thing is about 20 min. but that includes the england pix also. see you in 2 days. oh my gosh. i planned to be packed and cleaned by now, but i guess i know what i'll be doing all day tomorrow. also have to get everything ready for the lady taking care of mom, the dog and fish. can't wait to see all you guys again eh? (just practicing)

Comment

[QUOTE=lame moose;11750831]
                    Originally posted by ames View Post
                    Okay, bags are packed (with copious amounts of bluey goodness ), tickets are printed, and I'm sure I've forgotten a good half dozen things, but I've got the camera, the goodies, and the ID - anything else can be dealt with after I land again, eh? LOL

"land again,eh? LOL"

wow, look at that. you haven't even arrived yet and already you are speaking canadian.
                    that just staggers the imagination. that shows how much influence ET-T has.
                    Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    LOL! Giving me way too much credit. Ames is Canadian.
                    Thx Eh-T, for pointing that out for me
                    Thx lame moose, for giving me a giggle
                    Wait til you hear me talk ... even our fellow Cdn Mandy reprimanded me (and Neep was merciless in her teasing of me) for how I pronounce 'out' and 'about'!

So day two in Vangroovy is pulling to a close for me. Today we rented a van and drove around finding locations from the various episodes. Finding Jack's cabin was quite the adventure (it's amazing how many locals know exactly what you're speaking about when you roll down the window and say you're looking for a cabin where some filming took place a few years back ... one lady we only got as far as to say "we're looking for the cabin-" and she was giving us directions on where to park) LOL We also discovered that we were evidently getting much faster at this travelling thing, as it only took a fraction of the time to get to 'Tollana' as compared to the journey to 'Minnesota' -- go us!
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Hello everyone! Just fixin’ to hit the hay can call day two in Vancouver done. Went whale watching and then over to Victoria. Actually have two good pictures of an orca (a lot of pictures of water). Can't wait to see and meet everyone over the next few days.

Safe travels for everyone!

OH, btw the hotel is really nice.

Kelly

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
                        Hello everyone! Just fixin’ to hit the hay can call day two in Vancouver done. Went whale watching and then over to Victoria. Actually have two good pictures of an orca (a lot of pictures of water). Can't wait to see and meet everyone over the next few days.

Kelly
                        Whale watching! Did you do a tour? Where did you go? Do you know when the season ends? *loves whale watching* I couldn't persuade you to share those orca pics could I? I am not above bribing with chocolate

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hi folks

I thought I should pop in to say that I will be in Vancouver for the MTM con. Been meaning to let you all know for a while but I have not been following online activity very closely lately. Sorry!

I am arriving in Vancouver late on 31 July and leaving on 12 August so will be around for a few days. If anyone else is too, we could try to hook up if you like and it's feasible. My email is [email protected].

Looking forward to it. See you there!

Su

Comment

Just running in to wish everyone safe travels and have loads of fun at SE & MtM...please stay safe everyone and remember to say a big hello to all from all of us who can't be there.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Starbird View Post
                              Can't wait for the road trip. The weather forcast is good.

Bags packed (mostly with chocolate and Scotch Tablet) can't sleep tonight so tomorrow I shouldn't be " Sleepless in Seattle"
                              Scotch Tablet?

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
                              EH-T remind me to show you my iceland slide show. i have it on my laptop. i'm always happy to look thru them again. the whole thing is about 20 min. but that includes the england pix also. see you in 2 days. oh my gosh. i planned to be packed and cleaned by now, but i guess i know what i'll be doing all day tomorrow. also have to get everything ready for the lady taking care of mom, the dog and fish. can't wait to see all you guys again eh? (just practicing)
                              Looking forward to seeing those. Have a safe trip, eh?

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post

Kelly
                              Sounds like you are having a great time. Good to hear.

Originally posted by Su Freund View Post
                              Hi folks

I thought I should pop in to say that I will be in Vancouver for the MTM con. Been meaning to let you all know for a while but I have not been following online activity very closely lately. Sorry!

I am arriving in Vancouver late on 31 July and leaving on 12 August so will be around for a few days. If anyone else is too, we could try to hook up if you like and it's feasible. My email is [email protected].

Looking forward to it. See you there!

Su
                              I'll be at MTM as well, see you there.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              Just running in to wish everyone safe travels and have loads of fun at SE & MtM...please stay safe everyone and remember to say a big hello to all from all of us who can't be there.
                              Thanks. I don't kow if we'll have enough time to say hi from everyone who isn't there but will do our best.

BTW, finally started a bit of packing yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Ditto!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X