GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    Is Mercury in retrograde or something? There's been more snags planning this trip. I just had to take my glasses in to get the lenses replaced on Friday (they were cracking around the screws). If I took them in then, they would honor the warranty, if I waited until we got back, they wouldn't. I'm hoping they get them back to me by Friday. We get on the plane Saturday morning. And I forgot how bad my old glasses were. I've just been going without. Hopefully I sounded pathetic enough.
    Ooh, I hope you get your glasses back in time! I only where mine at night to rest them after a full day of wearing contacts, but definitely know the feeling of unrest when something you rely on so much decides to break at the most inopportune time.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    Baby listened ... *sigh*

My bloodpressure at midwife check up yesterday was a little high, so have to go back tomorrow. Nothing to worry about though and baby still is juuuust fine.

A Sanctuary rewatch is actually a good idea. I don't own the DVD boxes (I don't think they're available over here and I'm waiting with buying them in case that they do, cause I like my subtitbles), so can't watch the extras, but still can watch the normal episodes.

Also, hubby installed the PS2 again .. I've never really played, but desperate times ... hehe.

Safe travels anyone!! Just reading all your guys preperations makes me smile already. I saw the TSE schedule ... looks great!
    You've probably heard this a gazillion times already, but babies decide when the time is right, not us. Well, unless you go in for a scheduled C-section. Completely different ballgame then obviously. As long as baby doesn't grow too big in these last few days in it's snug little confines, you should be fine for the delivery. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts these next few days!

Safe travels to everyone who has left or are leaving in the next few days! See you all there and don't be shy in saying hello! I know I won't be.

Comment

Just a quick post from San Diego I'm blogging from Comic Con as much as I can each night. http://tsaxlady.blogspot.com/

Hard to believe how quick it has come up but I leave for Vancouver a week from tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing every one next week.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of bad tiddings....but the Gabit site is down.
        sigpic

Comment

MEET THE MAN

5th – 8th August 2010

SCHEDULE

Thursday 5th August 2010

GRAND BALLROOM FOYER

Access down to the Grand Ballroom Foyer will be restricted until 1pm to staff and required stewards setting up. Please take note of signage at the top of the escalator. The lifts will be locked out from going down to the Grand Ballroom Foyer until the reg desk opens, when access will be restored. Please only use the lifts if you cannot use the escalators.

13.00 – 16.00 Registration, Legends Memorabilia and Charity desk
          15.00 “Richard’s fans not alone” meeting Open to all MTM attendees Meet int he grand Ballroom Foyer.

PAVILLION BALLROOM
          COCKTAIL PARTY (Charmed Pass Holders only- If you have a charmed pass and don’t make reg, your pack will be at the door. All other attendees who missed Friday reg will have to reg in he morning.)
          Doors open 6.00pm Please note the Smart-formal dress code for this event.

Friday 6th August 2010

GRAND BALLROOM D
          Registration, Legends Memorabilia and Charity Desk
          08.00 – 18.30 (Closed during Richard Dean Anderson Q & A’s)

GRAND BALLROOM ( Main Hall)
          Hall opens 8.45
          09.20 Opening Ceremony with Richard Dean Anderson
          09.30 Photo session #1 Richard Dean Anderson
          09.45 – 10.30 Q & A #1 - Dan Shea
          10.40 Hall entertainment TBA
          11.30 break
          12.00 Q & A #2 Richard Dean Anderson
          12.45 Lunch Break
          14.00 Hall entertainment TBA
          14.15 Auto session #1Richard Dean Anderson
          16.15 Q & A #3 – Richard Dean Anderson
          17.00 – 18.30 Auto session #2 Richard Dean Anderson

Saturday 7th August 2010

GRAND BALLROOM D
          08.45 – 16.45 (Closed During Richard Dean Anderson Q & A’s & Charity Auction)

GRAND BALLROOM
          Hall opens 08.45
          09.30 Hall Entertainment TBA
          09.20 – 11.20 Photo session # 2 - Richard Dean Anderson
          11.10 Hall Entertainment TBA
          12.15 Q & A #4 Richard Dean Anderson & Paul Watson
          13.00 -14.00 Lunch Break
          14.00 – 16.00 Photo Session #3 - Dan Shea
          14.15 Auto session #3 Richard Dean Anderson
          14.15 – 15.00 Q & A #5 - SSCS
          15.15 Hall Entertainment TBA
          16.15 Hall closes to set for Charity Auction
          16.50 Hall reopens
          17.15 – 18.45 Charity Auction with Richard Dean Anderson & Dan Shea
          19.00 Hall Closes

GRAND BALLROOM

21.00 – Midnight Duct Tape Ball

Sunday 7th

GRAND BALLROOM D
          08.45 – 18.00 (Closed during Richard Dean Anderson Q & A’s)

GRAND BALLROOM
          Hall opens 08.45
          09.15 – 10.45 Hall Entertainment TBA
          09.15 Photo Session #4 - Richard Dean Anderson
          11.00 -12.00 Main Hall - Q & A #6 - Paul Watson & SSCS
          11.30 Auto session #4 Richard Dean Anderson
          12.30 Q & A #7- Richard Dean Anderson
          13.15 Lunch Break
          14.00 Photo Session #5 Paul Watson & Chuck Swift (Captain of Bob Barker)
          14.30 – 4.00 Main Hall – Entertainment TBA
          14.45 – 4.00 Auto session #5 Richard Dean Anderson
          16.00 Main Hall closes
          16.45 Auto session #6 Richard Dean Anderson
          18.30 Q & A # 8 – Richard Dean Anderson
          Followed immediately by the Closing Ceremony and cheque presentation to charity

Please Note that Hall Entertainment will be arranged where indicated. Please keep your eye on the Board at Registration for details.

NB The Sunday afternoon schedule is provisional and may conclude earlier than stated, dependent on the Session runs. Please be alert for any announcements of the last Q & A session and closing ceremony time moving to an earlier slot.

Throughout the weekend we are going to be showing various episodes of Whale Wars as well as Sharkwater. Please check the boards and listen for announcements for screening times in the Main hall.

Tickets for Paul Watsons’ and Chuck Swifts’ photo session will be available for purchase from the Sea Shepherd desk in the dealers room. They will also have various items of merchandise.

Auction Payments through credit cards will be processed by Legends Memorabilia. Cash is also accepted.

Those eagled eyed attendees will have spotted we have an extra guest joining us over the weekend. So not only can you meet “The Man” you can meet “the Man’s Stunt Man”!!! Dan’s photo and Auto tickets will be on sale at the event. Prices will be displayed at the event.

If you have any questions please E-MAIL us at [email protected]. We will be travelling at various points and we cannot monitor the forums.

We look forward to seeing you very soon.
          Best Wishes & safe travels
          G4 and Legends Teams

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            All looks fine to me...

becks

Comment

Couldn't see anything wrong. However, you could have gone there at the moment that Pete was loading up the revised pages to accommodate the MTM schedule, that would have taken it down for a moment.

Julia
              G4
              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Picked up local chocolates (one box with nuts and one box without), and more bluey goodness... next step is to try to get it all into my suitcase!
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

the two seating layouts

Mtm layout
                  http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...c/001sc5k7/g31

se layout
                  http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...c/001sda74/g31
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                    Couldn't see anything wrong. However, you could have gone there at the moment that Pete was loading up the revised pages to accommodate the MTM schedule, that would have taken it down for a moment.

Julia
                    G4
                    Thanks...must be because it works okay now. Thanks again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                      All looks fine to me...

becks
                      Becky - just in case you didn't get the message...the box arrived yesterday and it isn't that large. Plus I'm behaving and didn't open it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Becky - just in case you didn't get the message...the box arrived yesterday and it isn't that large. Plus I'm behaving and didn't open it.
                        Hmmmmmm ... now I'm intrigued. *quirks eyebrow*

ames on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                          Hmmmmmm ... now I'm intrigued. *quirks eyebrow*
                          I have enlisted some help smuggling boxes across the border. They wouldn't fit in my suitcases!!

Thanks hun I do apreaciate the assitance. You can open it. in fact you should incase you get stopped at the boarder!!

Hugs Becks

Comment

I have enlisted some help smuggling boxes across the border. They wouldn't fit in my suitcases!!

Thanks hun I do apreaciate the assitance. You can open it. in fact you should incase you get stopped at the boarder!!

Hugs Becks
                            I'll just pretend i didn't read that.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hugs Becks
                              Ah, that makes more sense now *nods*

ames on facebook

Comment

Hi,

Popping in.

Can't believe that this time next week (deities willing) I will be in Vancouver with my friends.

It has been a long time coming and this week is draging.

Safe travels to everyone and love & hugs to you all.

Di
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X