Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the latest chart
    http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...c/001rz051/g31

If, at any point, anyone wants a bigger, printable one, i can mail it to you, but i won't post it since it's 3-4 megs
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      the latest chart

If, at any point, anyone wants a bigger, printable one, i can mail it to you, but i won't post it since it's 3-4 megs
      Hmm, I guess you didnt take a gander at my layout. Either that, or I'm quite forgettable. Let's hope the former though, okay?

I'm in B17.
      Su (friend not on GW) is in B16

Thanks again for doing this Sky!

ETA: Just took a closer look at the layout. BJQ in seat B26 is our own Ames here on GW.

Comment

the latest chart

Wow, I didn't realize there were 450 seats until I saw your chart. It will be a pretty good sized crowd.

Comment

there likely aren't. Please don't take my chart as gospel truth. I GUESSED at how many rows. We know from becks that there are 5 sections, 9 seats wide, the rest is a guess. I have yet to see anyone further back than row 5. now, just cause they're not on the forum, doesn't mean there isn't a row 6, 7, 8 etc.

and Cel, yeah, i'm sorry, i must have missed those. my bad. And i'm gonna guess that Ames/Blue JelloQueen is what someone was referring to when they talked about a crossover?

sigpic

Comment

You can put me in the aisle somewhere, peaking out from under someone's seat. With my dog.
            Last edited by NZNeep; 17 July 2010, 06:42 PM. Reason: Forgot puppy.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*nod*

No worries. You have a lot of names to get on there so it's understandable to miss a few here and there.

I wish I could green you! Awesome job!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                You can put me in the aisle somewhere, peaking out from under someone's seat. With my dog.
                i'll tuck you back in the corner, maybe behind the stage where no one can see you

sigpic

Comment

I'm A25.

Comment

I heard from Flow, she has seat A23

The chart looks great!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                      Hmm, I guess you didnt take a gander at my layout. Either that, or I'm quite forgettable. Let's hope the former though, okay?

I'm in B17.
                      Su (friend not on GW) is in B16

Thanks again for doing this Sky!

ETA: Just took a closer look at the layout. BJQ in seat B26 is our own Ames here on GW.
                      there likely aren't. Please don't take my chart as gospel truth. I GUESSED at how many rows. We know from becks that there are 5 sections, 9 seats wide, the rest is a guess. I have yet to see anyone further back than row 5. now, just cause they're not on the forum, doesn't mean there isn't a row 6, 7, 8 etc.

and Cel, yeah, i'm sorry, i must have missed those. my bad. And i'm gonna guess that Ames/Blue JelloQueen is what someone was referring to when they talked about a crossover?
                      Yup, I would be both ames on GW and BJQ/bluejelloqueen on Twitter/LJ.
                      As most people who've met me can attest to, I'll answer to more than a few monikers - so whichever works best for the chart will be just fine by me
                      (I like to think of it as ames is my name, and bluejelloqueen is my ... erm ... title? LOL)

I'm fairly sure Pam will be in B27 (my buddy who's got an account on here but doesn't post much...), if you'd like to fill in another square on the lovely chart - thx for doing that btw Sky (and Cel too!) -- it definitely helps for the visual learners out there!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                      So ... *points at signature* ... 40 weeks today ... THE day is here. But baby is not!! Lol. He/she is still having a great time in my tummy, alive and kicking. I would like the baby to come now, it's getting pretty tough being pregnant. Walking is difficult and painful and it's so hot over here .. everything is swollen! But ... can't be long now.
                      Some pictures under spoilers, taken today Tummy is not that clearly visible, but I can assure you ... it's big (better and slightly more naked picture on my Twitter ..).

Spoiler:

To everyone travelling soon to TSE & MTM ... good travels!! And have a brilliant time!!
                      To those having to finish work first ... good luck.

Seat A24 is going to be empty btw, twas assigned to me ... My friend Flow should be in A23 or A25 (I haven't talked to her yet, she's already in Canada!).
                      Looking good indeedy m'dear! *hugs*
                      Best of luck in these final days - enjoy them as much as you can. Remember, right now, s/he can't talk back

... 8 days and 4.75 hours til liftoff for me!!! *bounces*
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        Yeah, can I hide in there with you Neep? We can peak together (I'll bring my dog, Lucy, too. ) lol

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Plus1 is A26
                          The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                          Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

I have a question I need answered kinda soon-ish...does anyone know which of the G4 loves the macadamias? Cheers. IIRC, Becky can't have the nuts or chocolate and Julia was the macadamia fan...can anyone confirm this please??
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              I have a question I need answered kinda soon-ish...does anyone know which of the G4 loves the macadamias? Cheers. IIRC, Becky can't have the nuts or chocolate and Julia was the macadamia fan...can anyone confirm this please??
                              No, I can't have peanuts and LOVE macademias. I am not sure about Julia but for me Peanuts bad, Macademias ( especially covered in chocolate) very good. I don't eat them often these days, they are my special treat.

Hugs Becks

Comment

Hi. I have a general question regarding transportation. Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to get to Bard on the Beach? I am considering going Sunday after MTM concludes and according to Translink the best route involves a bus but the website says the bus stops running pretty early to that location.

http://www.bardonthebeach.org/maps-parking

Comment

Working...
                                X