No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we don't have a bingo yet - 5 in a row anywhere- but we could, theoretically, have taken a chunk out of a battleship

As folks are packing, please don't forget

A tiny baby gift for Lies if you want to participate in the virtual baby shower. Y'all see where I'm sitting, get your gift to me and I'll get them to her

Chocolate for the 'during the abnormal ball chocolate party'

Enough to share, not enough for all is the general rule. A bag of M&M's is good. Or some have brought a couple of large chocolate bars....you don't need to bring a lot. cause if we get 20 people each bringing some, we'll end up with a lot.

Just please remember to separate nutted from unnutted and fruited from unfruited chocolates. we do have attendees with nut allergies and we need to be as careful as we can
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
      The Sanctuary Experience e-tickets are wending thier way across the internet as I type.

Schedule and some information about how the charity can take payments willfollow tomorrow.

MTM E tickets probably Saturday or sunday.

FYI
      Seating layout is in blocks
      STAGE
      A B C D E.
      seats numbered 1-9 in every row of every block.
      the first didgit of your seat number indicates the row in the block.

so B34 would be the third row of Block B seat number four. So Anything ending in a 1 or a nine is an aisle seat.

Row zero are VIP seats (Blocks A and E Only) So row 1 in BCD are the front row.

It may take all night for my computer to send all the e-tickets so hang in there.

Becks
      Thanks Becks. I see I'm in an aisle seat, love that.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      Let's see how long it takes us to sink a battle ship
      LOL!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Cel and Chelle... I have a pharmacology test covering the first 4 weeks of the course, on Monday 9th when you are here. Heh. Remind me to study for it *before* you arrive!
      Aunty EH-T would be happy to remind you (although I'm old and may forget )

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Sky, I believe in sections A and E, the first row is designated VIP. I had a chance to add the rest of the names as well, but it's by no means as good as yours. Even though I had enlarged it substantially, the attachment wouldn't upload it. There must be a limit. Anyways, we're off again so it's all I can do for now.

Clicky Layout
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26824[/ATTACH]
      Ooo... I'm so close to being a VIP. Does that make me an AVIP (almost a very important person)?

we don't have a bingo yet - 5 in a row anywhere- but we could, theoretically, have taken a chunk out of a battleship

As folks are packing, please don't forget

A tiny baby gift for Lies if you want to participate in the virtual baby shower. Y'all see where I'm sitting, get your gift to me and I'll get them to her

Enough to share, not enough for all is the general rule. A bag of M&M's is good. Or some have brought a couple of large chocolate bars....you don't need to bring a lot. cause if we get 20 people each bringing some, we'll end up with a lot.

Just please remember to separate nutted from unnutted and fruited from unfruited chocolates. we do have attendees with nut allergies and we need to be as careful as we can
      Already bought one wee gift. Will be very easy to pack.

BTW, I'm A19. Still not quite a bingo though.

I note llp is right behind me. Wonder if that was a deliberate strategy to encourage bidding?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'll post an updated one later on tonight

sigpic

Comment

So ... *points at signature* ... 40 weeks today ... THE day is here. But baby is not!! Lol. He/she is still having a great time in my tummy, alive and kicking. I would like the baby to come now, it's getting pretty tough being pregnant. Walking is difficult and painful and it's so hot over here .. everything is swollen! But ... can't be long now.
          Some pictures under spoilers, taken today Tummy is not that clearly visible, but I can assure you ... it's big (better and slightly more naked picture on my Twitter ..).

Spoiler:

To everyone travelling soon to TSE & MTM ... good travels!! And have a brilliant time!!
          To those having to finish work first ... good luck.

Seat A24 is going to be empty btw, twas assigned to me ... My friend Flow should be in A23 or A25 (I haven't talked to her yet, she's already in Canada!).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            So ... *points at signature* ... 40 weeks today ... THE day is here. But baby is not!! Lol. He/she is still having a great time in my tummy, alive and kicking. I would like the baby to come now, it's getting pretty tough being pregnant. Walking is difficult and painful and it's so hot over here .. everything is swollen! But ... can't be long now.
            Some pictures under spoilers, taken today Tummy is not that clearly visible, but I can assure you ... it's big (better and slightly more naked picture on my Twitter ..).

You look wonderful! hopefully he/she will be here soon. *hugs*

To everyone travelling soon to TSE & MTM ... good travels!! And have a brilliant time!!
            Ditto on this!!! Have an amazing time everyone!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
            (who wishes she could be there too. )
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Thanks Becks. I see I'm in an aisle seat, love that.

LOL!

Ooo... I'm so close to being a VIP. Does that make me an AVIP (almost a very important person)?

BTW, I'm A19. Still not quite a bingo though.

I note llp is right behind me. Wonder if that was a deliberate strategy to encourage bidding?
              Hmmmm how interesting. I "apologize" ahead of time if I should accidently knock you in the head.

Do love those aisle seats.
              Last edited by llp; 17 July 2010, 11:04 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

OK I know I haven't been on here much...but the Chocolate thing, is it like what we did at AT4??
                And How do I add myself to the list of seats?

Comment

Seat A24 is going to be empty btw, twas assigned to me ... My friend Flow should be in A23 or A25 (I haven't talked to her yet, she's already in Canada!).

One more reason not to join twitter.

Good, Flow will be close so I can keep an eye on her during the auction. Also, she's on the other side of my section so that should cause some running.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Hmmmm how interesting. I "apologize" ahead of time if I should accidently knock you in the head.

Do love those aisle seats.
                  LOL! Perhaps I should wear my bike helmet?

Originally posted by PJzBtrFly View Post
                  OK I know I haven't been on here much...but the Chocolate thing, is it like what we did at AT4??
                  And How do I add myself to the list of seats?
                  Yes, it's like the AT4 thing. Just bring chocolate to the Abnormal Ball.

To add yourself to the seating, just let Skydiver know your seat and she'll add you to the seating chart.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

yeah, just post or PMme what seat you're assigned and i'll get you on the chart

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Lies, you look gorgous!!

sigpic

Comment

Lies, you look gorgous!!
                        Thanks Sky ... not really feeling it lol.

So ... maybe to get you guys in the mood for TSE (like that is neccesary!) ... here's a link to my Haven One convention report. I just wrote it (finally!). It's a mix between conreport and private stuff and has lots of pictures from the guests and myself The 4 guests at this convention were so supernice ... TSE will be awesome!

It's here and it's long!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay Lies! Looking good
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Looking good, Lies! The last weeks always seem to drag by as everything is all prepared and waiting for baby, but they're notorious for being a bit late. Hang in there! As long as your doctor monitors it's growth so as to ensure a safe, natural delivery, just enjoy this time as you'll never get it back.

Hehe, we'll all probably be in Vancouver when we hear word that you've given birth. Very cool! I'll be sending my gift to you via post later, too. I'm having something handmade which will matter depending on boy/girl color schemes.

Oh, and btw. I'd still wager your carrying a
                            Spoiler:
                            Boy!
                            by the pics, but that's just me. I do love being right so if you don't mind obliging me, it'd be much appreciated.

Comment

Thank you for the info

Comment

Skydiver, not sure how to PM on here...and most all know me by SAM (SamanthaAmandaMagnus) but my seat is A51

Comment

Working...
                                X