GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I don't think I know anyone that's ever been happy about the Royal Mail before.
    it took 8 days. I was expecting to hear from gatebee anyday. The 2 other packages I sent to the US arrived Tuesday and Wednesday. I posted them all the same day.

Comment

Well, it got there didn't it?
      sigpic

Comment

yes, yes, it did get here in mint condition. Hooray for Royal Mail and US Postal.

Comment

I'm totally up for a Gabit II as well. Well that's not totally true. I'll truly dread the long flight again but at least I know I'm capable of doing it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            I'm totally up for a Gabit II as well. Well that's not totally true. I'll truly dread the long flight again but at least I know I'm capable of doing it this time.
            I really like you sig picture!!!!!! I'm up for Gabit II as well. G 1 was the best convention i've ever attended. I'm on the books for stewarding for any repeat cons with Gabit.

Comment

- LOL!

Hi guys! I can't believe it's been two weeks since GABIT!

Gatebee - I was just wondering if you would mind sending me those pictures you took of us in our orange stuff since I didn't take any and also if anyone else would object to me having them (for my own photo album only, of course)?

Bev - Congrats on winning the contest!

I'd also be willing to go to Gabit 2 (University course permitting!) I had such a fab time!
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

For those of you who wanted Shirts from GABIT, we are doing a follow-up order.

the form is now up again for on-line ordering and payments for t-shirts, Polos and fitted t-shirts.

I will be placing the order ina couple of weeks so please order asap. This will be your last chance to get A GABIT shirt from Octobers convention!

Prices for shirts and shipping are on the form.

http://shop.gabitevents.com/

any questions, just shout

Becks
                G4

Comment

Hi Amber and Kat! *waves*

I don't have any pictures of the whole group in our orange finery. Sorry Amber.

I am all for Gabit 2 too, but I really think we should let the Gabit 4 recover from Gabit 1.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                    Ooh yes, I could see that working
                    Hubs as Charlie.
                    If anyone takes anything I ever say seriously I'd be worried
                    In my case,I'll just claim the Mice made me do it..
                    But I like to live dangerously so that would be fun
                    Well,you were brave enough to do the Firewalk,so you're probably pretty fearless .
                    As for Gabit 2, I've decided to start putting some money aside each month just in case. And if there isn't a G2, at least it'll be the first time in my life I've actually saved some money!
                    Good thinking.
                    Originally posted by gatebee
                    Thank you so much Gabiteers .... my pic arrived , my pic arrived

showed it to hubby ... he was very impress ....

THANK YOU SO MUCH
                    Woo-Hoo ! Glad your Husband likes the pic too.I'm relieved it arrived safely.

Originally posted by AmberLM
                    Hi guys! I can't believe it's been two weeks since GABIT!
                    I know. Seems like yesterday in so many ways.

Originally posted by AmberLM
                    Gatebee - I was just wondering if you would mind sending me those pictures you took of us in our orange stuff since I didn't take any and also if anyone else would object to me having them (for my own photo album only, of course)?
                    No probs from me,Amber.
                    I actually got my copies from another Meet Gabiteer,as I couldn't use PM.They're good photos too.
                    *Applauds Gatebee*
                    Originally posted by Kliggins
                    I am all for Gabit 2 too, but I really think we should let the Gabit 4 recover from Gabit 1.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
                    Agreed !

*Sigh*
                    I'm still working on our pics with Hubby,btw.I know there are lots of links kindly provided to AT/Gabit pics by others ,but I'd prefer to be able to put up some of our own,or at least be able to print off and keep them.
                    Report in abeyance too...Health/RL's been dreadful and it just hasn't been done yet.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

[QUOTE=F.H.BAGPUSS]What a thanks list ,Kliggs. ..and I didn't meet Spaceminx either .Pity.
                      I'd have loved to tell her face to face, how much I've adored her signature "Honey you say potato..I say Vodka ".My philosophy exactly.
                      (Actually my slogan is usually Life's too short to count calories... )

Awwwww. *blush*

I would have loved to have met you too. Your slogan rocks.

(the quote is from Will & Grace btw)
                      Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                        SpaceMinx - I looked for you on Sunday but didn't spot you. I wasn't 100 percent still though, so sorry if I blanked you at all.
                        I kept an eye out for you too but didn't spot you. Like two ships that pass in the night Mind you, it has been a couple of years since we met so maybe we just didn't recognise each other? Shame you missed the cocktail party etc. Hopefully there'll be a next time (looks hopefully at the G4 lot).
                        Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceminx
                          Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          What a thanks list ,Kliggs. ..and I didn't meet Spaceminx either .Pity.
                          I'd have loved to tell her face to face, how much I've adored her signature "Honey you say potato..I say Vodka ".My philosophy exactly.
                          (Actually my slogan is usually Life's too short to count calories... )
                          Awwwww. *blush*

I would have loved to have met you too. Your slogan rocks.

(the quote is from Will & Grace btw)
                          ((((((((((Spaceminx))))))))) Thanks for the source of your siggy ! I racked my brains trying to think where that came from..I kept thinking it might be from Roseanne,Fresh Prince or some other American show,but a search failed.

With lines like that,I've got to catch up on Will & Grace !

As for my own..I live the motto ! Must diet,in moderation,though.I looked fatter than I expected in some of the Con photos.

(Funny how the camera seems to add poundage on Amanda too.I hadn't realised how slender and tall she is till Gabit .Those baggy fatigues don't do the lady justice,imo .)

Hope to meet you at a future Con ,Spaceminx !

Becks : Have ordered another couple of shirts...wowser ! I remembered the dot in the username this time around.

Comment

wow ok, just noticed this thread! gabit is the greatest thing to have ever happened to me! it was brillliant

heres my convention report if anybody is interested (there are some photos and stuff on there as well):
                            http://www.glass-prison.com/home/sta...ns/gabit05.php

bring on GABIT 2
                            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                              wow ok, just noticed this thread! gabit is the greatest thing to have ever happened to me! it was brillliant

heres my convention report if anybody is interested (there are some photos and stuff on there as well):
                              http://www.glass-prison.com/home/sta...ns/gabit05.php

bring on GABIT 2
                              Welcome!

I read your report; it was great! Thanks for sharing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome Nem ! *Sends hugs*
                                Great report, bravo to you on the Chinese Wall walk...and congrats on the film part.
                                Hope that leads to even better things.

Comment

Working...
                                X