GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becky_preen
    We do try and answer questions quickly, we know how frustrating it can be not to know if someone has even read your e-mail, so quick responses are something we try and do.

Actually I think you may have misunderstood me re the yahoo group. Announcements will be made on the Gabit events yahoo group not the AT group(s) there are two AT groups, the officail Amanda tapping group (run by Amanda's officail webmaster Kamil) and theamandatappingclub.

Announcements re any possible future GABIT events -if there are any will be made on the Gabit events yahoo group which can be found here:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gabitevents/

For those of you wanting low traffic announcements only there is also a GABIT-announce yahoo group which only the moderators can post to.

Becks
    G4
    Thanks Becks. I'm a member of everything so I don't miss out! Now, whilst you're here.....when's Gabit 2?????
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Just be thankful you didn't have Kliggy Wiggy on the bus with you. Now that would be frightening!!!
      *whimpers* I was in a taxi with Kliggy Wiggy ... I'm still frightened now

Comment

Thanks Becky, hope you're all managing to get some well earned R & R

Thanks Lida but I'm already on the list and know this. It still doesn't stop me asking when Gabit 2 will be
        I am always the last to know (mainly cos I forget to check everything) so I will be relying on Mr Hyper-Smiley Man to keep me informed - this means he can't EVER go away, right Bev?

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
          Thanks Becky, hope you're all managing to get some well earned R & R

I am always the last to know (mainly cos I forget to check everything) so I will be relying on Mr Hyper-Smiley Man to keep me informed - this means he can't EVER go away, right Bev?
          My life would be incomplete without Hyper-Smiley Man! We're a team now. *hugs HSM* (which is a very tricky thing to do!)
          sigpic

Comment

Just be thankful you didn't have Kliggy Wiggy on the bus with you. Now that would be frightening!!!
            Hey, I resemble that remark. I am not frightening.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              *whimpers* I was in a taxi with Kliggy Wiggy ... I'm still frightened now
              I knew I shouldn't have paid for the second one.

*cries in corner*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                We do try and answer questions quickly, we know how frustrating it can be not to know if someone has even read your e-mail, so quick responses are something we try and do.

Announcements re any possible future GABIT events -if there are any will be made on the Gabit events yahoo group which can be found here:
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gabitevents/

For those of you wanting low traffic announcements only there is also a GABIT-announce yahoo group which only the moderators can post to.

Becks
                G4
                Becky; you all were fantastic about answering questions, both here and in the yahoo group. I wish I could clone you to a couple of service departments here in the US.

I too hope you are all getting some extremely well deserved rest and relaxation.

Again, thanks to the G4 for giving me such a fantastic weekend.
                sigpic

Comment

Bev, I'm assuming that's you who won the Musings section at the AT club contest??

Well done!!

[[hugs]]
                  LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    *runs in panting* Late as usual; decision already made.

Thanks again Gatebee for making the long trip to meet us. Saturday night was a blast! Please thank hubs and daughter for sharing you.
                    I had a great time Kliggins. I was just so glad everything worked for me, from my hubby's trip being on that same week, my daughter's flat being where it was and the bus running so smoothly.

It was all meant to be that I be with all of you that evening. Just loved it.

Comment

Hi GB. I didn't get a chance to reply to your earlier post as I was trying (and failing!) to get my scanner to work. *kicks scanner* I really enjoyed meeting you and am so glad you had a good time. Here's to the next time we all meet up! (perhaps at Gabit 2?)
                      That would be great Dips... hopes that I will be at that side of the world when Gabit 2 comes around.

Comment

You know I almost almost went back to the hotel to hang with you guys a little longer. I was outside at the bus stop for another 10 minutes waiting for the 140 bus. It would have fun to have Kliggy Wiggy on the bus with me.

Comment

If anyone from the Gabiteer after dinner con want pics, please PM me your email so that I maybe able to send it to you.

for those that have received it already, I hope you have hours of enjoyment looking at it as I have.

A ZILLION THANKS TO YOU ALL

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                            Bev, I'm assuming that's you who won the Musings section at the AT club contest??

Well done!!

[[hugs]]
                            Yup, t'was me! Thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup, t'was me! Thanks.

Congratulations!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kliggy Wiggy! Woohoo!
                                (The shipper penguin's happy too!)