No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabit is already busy sending out confirmation to everyone who just registered, so hopefully everyone will know by tonight. So far I've seen lots of happy people!

Shall we start a list???

AT5 attendees
    SamJackShipLover- Holland
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Gabit is already busy sending out confirmation to everyone who just registered, so hopefully everyone will know by tonight. So far I've seen lots of happy people!

Shall we start a list???
      Totally awesome how popular AT events have become. It's a credit to Amanda and the G4 for such a well-organized and brilliantly fun convention.

AT5 attendees
      Celandine/Brenda - USA

Comment

Here I thought everything was okay only to find out today that nothing is going right. I thought I got my AT5 ticket and paid for it yesterday only to receive an email from Gabit that they gave us the wrong info. Now, I don't know if my payment made it or not. So much for relaxing Now I have to go back to worrying again. I hope I don't have to straighten out the payment now. Too many "not so good things" are happening today. My mood has changed from to

Too bad it is only the morning, maybe if I go hide under the covers this day might pass.

Oh - congrats to all that get their AT5 tickets. I hope you all do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Here I thought everything was okay only to find out today that nothing is going right. I thought I got my AT5 ticket and paid for it yesterday only to receive an email from Gabit that they gave us the wrong info. Now, I don't know if my payment made it or not. So much for relaxing Now I have to go back to worrying again. I hope I don't have to straighten out the payment now. Too many "not so good things" are happening today. My mood has changed from to

Too bad it is only the morning, maybe if I go hide under the covers this day might pass.

Don't worry too much about it. The IBAN is the most important and that was correct from the start. If the BIC is a problem, your bank should let you know right away, like the e-mail said, it isn't even always needed when making a payment.
          sigpic

Comment

AT5 attendees
            Celandine/Brenda - USA
            LeeFraser - Alison - UK

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
              Don't worry too much about it. The IBAN is the most important and that was correct from the start. If the BIC is a problem, your bank should let you know right away, like the e-mail said, it isn't even always needed when making a payment.
              (Peaking out from behind my covers) Sadly, that is only just one of the things bringing me down today. (Pulling blankets back over head).
              sigpic

Comment

Here I thought everything was okay only to find out today that nothing is going right. I thought I got my AT5 ticket and paid for it yesterday only to receive an email from Gabit that they gave us the wrong info. Now, I don't know if my payment made it or not. So much for relaxing Now I have to go back to worrying again. I hope I don't have to straighten out the payment now. Too many "not so good things" are happening today. My mood has changed from to ...
                I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time *hugs*
                As Lies said the Bic shouldn't be a problem, I checked and of what I understand the one they gave us first was to the same bank, but the wrong office. So at-least one thing less for you to worry about.

I know I mentioned hubby was going to try for a ticket, but he changed his mind, he's been back and forth about that a few times now, lol! But all is good, he's still coming with, so he'll be getting to meet all of you anyway, which is the most important thing. He's just going to be roaming the (rainy) streets of London when we're having fun at the Q&A's.

AT5 attendees
                Celandine/Brenda - USA
                LeeFraser - Alison - UK
                2Shy/Sanna - Sweden (But really Åland)

I'm actually sitting with a huge grin on my face right now, this is so great! These 10 months will fly by like *that* [insert me snapping my fingers]. It's going to be so awesome meeting all you guys again and the new peeps showing up too of course.

Comment

I think we're going! My friend Kate and I registered today and got the payment details through so as long as that really DOES mean that we get to go, we'll be going... I still can't quite believe it though LOL. Just wrote the cheque and put it in an envelope ready to take to the post office tomorrow!

Scythe - Jen - UK
                  Last edited by Scythe; 18 April 2010, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Hope my e-mail wasn't part of that. Stay positive.

As for your payment, don't worry. First, you have 14 days. Lots of time to find out if it went through OK or, if not, to send again. Second, if it didn't go through because of an error in the initial info, Gabit will make it right.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                    I managed to register at 3:02 or something like that, hopefully that will do.
                    Here's hoping.

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post

I know I mentioned hubby was going to try for a ticket, but he changed his mind, he's been back and forth about that a few times now, lol! But all is good, he's still coming with, so he'll be getting to meet all of you anyway, which is the most important thing. He's just going to be roaming the (rainy) streets of London when we're having fun at the Q&A's.
                    Probably best that he meets us in small doses so as not to frighten him.

AT5 attendees
                    Celandine/Brenda - USA
                    LeeFraser - Alison - UK
                    EH-T- land of moose and beaver

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

AT5 attendees
                      Celandine/Brenda - USA
                      LeeFraser - Alison - UK
                      antoa - land of unemployment (for now)

Comment

AT5 attendees
                        Celandine/Brenda - USA
                        LeeFraser - Alison - UK
                        Hannah (Tittamiire) - UK and my own planet
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

AT5 attendees
                          Celandine/Brenda - USA
                          LeeFraser - Alison - UK
                          Julia (samcarterrules) - Scotland
                          Donna (Julia's carer) - Scotland
                          Doris (Julia's carer) - Scotland
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            AT5 attendees

Minnesota...? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Probably best that he meets us in small doses so as not to frighten him.
                              Yes, EH-T is very scary.

AT5 attendees
                              Celandine/Brenda - USA
                              LeeFraser - Alison - UK
                              Julia (samcarterrules) - Scotland
                              Donna (Julia's carer) - Scotland
                              Doris (Julia's carer) - Scotland
                              PengYn - land of shiny hair and hug-me eyes
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                Minnesota...? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Close!

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                                Yes, EH-T is very scary.

Off to golf and enjoy the lovely weather!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X