Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    Awww! Cute little nubbin bump! Yay!
    Is it wrong that I am now imagining Annelies birthing a litter of Nubbins?

If it is wrong, I can't help it, because that's what I'm thinking now anyway.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
      It's not my School's half term, that comes about ten days later. Basically, I have a very understanding Headmistress who let's me do "my thing" be it Events or Book signing tours, during term time. She knows I have a life outside of the School and allows me to "be me" in the other sides of my busy life as well as her PA. So the date was chosen for a variety of reasons to suit all sorts of things, but not my School half term.

And you mentioned AT6.......good grief woman are you trying to give us all stress induced exhaustion???

I spent a lot of this afternoon corresponding with the Canadian Event hotel for this summer's Events and then switching to the AT5 London one on another matter. If I had a fourth Event to juggle then I think I'd drop a ball!!!!!

Julia
      G4
      Well we can't have you dropping a ball - that could get messy!!!

Have we mentioned lately that we love you (and your highly understanding headmistress ... and AT... and the rest of the G4 and GABIT team)? *hugs*
      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
      ames on facebook
      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        I was in the mood to take some pictures today ... (it has been a while, hormones do that you .. lol). Me and bump spoilered for off topic 24 weeks ... I wonder where it's gonna end ... hehe. Time goes so fast, while you guys will be at TSE, baby should be here already!

Spoiler:
        http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/SamJackShipLover/Prive/Bump-1.jpg[/IMG] http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/SamJackShipLover/Prive/Bump-2.jpg[/IMG]
        You look so beautiful honey, bump and all!
        It's so cool the little one is already deemed to be a AT fan, there's no choice there really, is it? lol

And you mentioned AT6.......good grief woman are you trying to give us all stress induced exhaustion???

I spent a lot of this afternoon corresponding with the Canadian Event hotel for this summer's Events and then switching to the AT5 London one on another matter. If I had a fourth Event to juggle then I think I'd drop a ball!!!!!

Julia
        G4
        Lol! No, just oh so slightly nudging you in the right direction *hint hint nudge nudge*
        Seriously though, I'm mighty impressed (and very happy) you guys are taking on three events at once. It's a feat not only making a lots of fans happy, but will bring so much goodness to charities. I'm in constant awe of the inspirational work you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
          Several pots got called black by several kettles during the making of this quote.

:blinks:
          LOL!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Are y'all going to find some cider in Vancouver?

Apple juice.
          Apple juice flood.
          There should be cider in Vancouver. British Columbia is a major apple grower.

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
          Thought of you this morning watching a countryside programme about Scotland. It doesn't usually snow very often in this part of Scotland so they don't get the opportunity for curling as it should be played. They have what they call "The Lowland Games" (in answer to the Highland Games), and one of the activities is called 'Hurlin the Curlin Stane'. Yep- you've guessed it- they throw the stones shot-put style....

Mumsey (exit left shaking her head)
          So I should be grateful I can play it the old fashioned way!

BTW, aren't you worried this may give the AT5 attendees ideas?

I was in the mood to take some pictures today ... (it has been a while, hormones do that you .. lol). Me and bump spoilered for off topic 24 weeks ... I wonder where it's gonna end ... hehe. Time goes so fast, while you guys will be at TSE, baby should be here already!

Spoiler:
          http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/SamJackShipLover/Prive/Bump-1.jpg http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...ive/Bump-2.jpg
          Beautiful! I guess this means we can't have a baby pool or a contest to pick the baby name a TSE?

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          Awww! Cute little nubbin bump! Yay!

Only 111 days left! Eeep! I must get going on my crafty plans.
          Making baby nubbins are we?

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          we should have a little virtual baby shower for Lies at the con. By the the nubbin will have sprung and we'll know if it's to be blue or pink....anyone that wants to can bring a little onesie or t-shirt or binky...something tiny and not bulky. Then we can collect them and mail it off to Lies.

I know with my neicelet, there was no such thing as too many onesies. we sometimes had to change her 5-6 times during the day since she'd soil it somehow.
          I'm in! (Wonders if they will have baby Sanctuary wear. )

It's not my School's half term, that comes about ten days later. Basically, I have a very understanding Headmistress who let's me do "my thing" be it Events or Book signing tours, during term time. She knows I have a life outside of the School and allows me to "be me" in the other sides of my busy life as well as her PA. So the date was chosen for a variety of reasons to suit all sorts of things, but not my School half term.

Julia
          G4
          Just think how bad it would be if they were curling stones.

Heard rumours the book launch was great, congrats!

You are on a roll girl. Great to have you posting again.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yep... all the doctors, nurses, midwives will be standing in a stunned silence and Helen Magnus will sweep into the room snapping on rubber gloves and saying, "call yourselves health professionals? I'll take this from here." In Dutch.

Congrats on the bump, Lies!
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Yep... all the doctors, nurses, midwives will be standing in a stunned silence and Helen Magnus will sweep into the room snapping on rubber gloves and saying, "call yourselves health professionals? I'll take this from here." In Dutch.

Congrats on the bump, Lies!
              Thank you for that mental image Neep
              *bounces away giggling*
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                we should have a little virtual baby shower for Lies at the con. By the the nubbin will have sprung and we'll know if it's to be blue or pink....anyone that wants to can bring a little onesie or t-shirt or binky...something tiny and not bulky. Then we can collect them and mail it off to Lies.

I know with my neicelet, there was no such thing as too many onesies. we sometimes had to change her 5-6 times during the day since she'd soil it somehow.
                Sounds like a wonderful idea to me, count me in!

Julia
                G4
                Don't panic Julia, we can wait for you to announce AT6 until the last day of AT5..... : )
                But you can't stop us nubbins for putting out some (very large) hints.
                sigpic

Comment

Julia
                  G4
                  I've already been planning on attending AT8...I know there will be one...if we're already knocking on AT5's door, then AT6, 7, & 8 wont be that far off. Not for me anyways! Never say never Julia! You taught me that!!!

Lies...just want to say...awwww....you look absolutely radiant. Pregnancy obviously suits you very well. I'm still really excited and happy for you and the hubby. Thank you so much for sharing those gorgeous baby bump pics. Can't wait to see more as that bump becomes ever more prominent! Of course the goes to say that I can't wait to see the little nubbin him/herself ones he/she arrives!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    I've already been planning on attending AT8...I know there will be one...if we're already knocking on AT5's door, then AT6, 7, & 8 wont be that far off. Not for me anyways! Never say never Julia! You taught me that!!!

LOL! Easy now, you're gonna give Julia a heart-attack!
                    But I have to say, AT8 have a nice ring to it

Been watching a lot of special features on my SG-1 DVDs lately and came across the one where Amanda talks about playing her guitar and but never in public. Now what was it she said at AT4?
                    "I will never play guitar for charity!"

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                      LOL! Easy now, you're gonna give Julia a heart-attack!
                      But I have to say, AT8 have a nice ring to it

Been watching a lot of special features on my SG-1 DVDs lately and came across the one where Amanda talks about playing her guitar and but never in public. Now what was it she said at AT4?
                      "I will never play guitar for charity!"
                      Hehe ... that was SO evil from those techguys!! One of the funniest moments all weekend
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe ... that was SO evil from those techguys!! One of the funniest moments all weekend
                        A hilarious moment indeed! I know the tech peeps did a few other things as well..though I can't remember at the moment? Any help?

Lesse, I know the G4 did the trickery to get Amanda to twirl her baton for us, they surprised her with the hardhat thingie and the end piece with the Sound of Music was a bit of a shocker (though a pleasant one) as well. Gah, I think I need to go read someone's con report again!

Comment

I'd just like to say I'm not ready to discuss AT 6, 7 and 8 yet! Can't imagine how the poor G4 will feel. As much as I like London i would like to vacation other places as well.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            I'd just like to say I'm not ready to discuss AT 6, 7 and 8 yet! Can't imagine how the poor G4 will feel. As much as I like London i would like to vacation other places as well.
                            I have a answer for that We'll just have to convince the G4 to take AT around the world

... Or not

*runs before the G4 catches her*

Comment

Road trip along Route 66! Come on y'all! Eh-T, how many people can you fit on your bicycle?
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Road trip along Route 66! Come on y'all! Eh-T, how many people can you fit on your bicycle?
                                You should know the answer to your question. Since it would be illegal to take anyone else on my bike (or even my scooter for that matter) I can take only me.

P.S. How many can you legally take on your unicycle?

Comment

Working...
                                X