GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    Everytime there's a new post in this thread, I'm hoping it's an AT5 date .. lol. Stop talking about rockstars! Hehe ... just kidding.
    Ok...no talk about RockStars...but I just noticed your baby countdown thingy and realised you're at the stage now I was at when I found out I was pregnat with Niki.

Still waiting on that date though...how long will I have to save for the event? Ive been trying but things have popped up. And I'm still working on the hubby to allow me to travel again.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      Ok...no talk about RockStars...but I just noticed your baby countdown thingy and realised you're at the stage now I was at when I found out I was pregnat with Niki.

Still waiting on that date though...how long will I have to save for the event? Ive been trying but things have popped up. And I'm still working on the hubby to allow me to travel again.
      And I'm still working on getting myself over there for a day or so to help you with the hubby... Um, you know, to convince him that we don't bite and traveling is good for you and think of the stories you'll have to tell everyone later, etc.. Don't give up yet!

Chelle you need is one of those old fashioned piggy banks labeled 'AT5' where the only way to get the money out of it is to smash it with a hammer or throw it on the floor. That way the temptation to dip into it will be near to impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        oh SJSL I can give you some suggestions for payback for this
        Hey!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          And I'm still working on getting myself over there for a day or so to help you with the hubby... Um, you know, to convince him that we don't bite and traveling is good for you and think of the stories you'll have to tell everyone later, etc.. Don't give up yet!
          Chelle you need is one of those old fashioned piggy banks labeled 'AT5' where the only way to get the money out of it is to smash it with a hammer or throw it on the floor. That way the temptation to dip into it will be near to impossible.
          I had one for AT4...will have to get another one for AT5.
          Right now, the thought of being back in London sounds soooooo nice! I need to escape before my head implodes...or explodes!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I had one for AT4...will have to get another one for AT5.
            Right now, the thought of being back in London sounds soooooo nice! I need to escape before my head implodes...or explodes!
            Sounds messy. Cool!

Seriously, hang in there Chelle! *squeezes*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Sounds messy. Cool!
              Seriously, hang in there Chelle! *squeezes*
              Yes ma'am!! I'm a hangin!! T'was just a bad day yesterday and today wasn't much better - teenagers! Oi!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

The last 24 tickets to Meet The Man are now available on the Legends Memorabilia website.

http://www.stargateprops.com/catalog...id=21730&bc=no

Kay G4
                Registration.
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Here I was, thinking y'all had listened to my suggestion, cause no new post showed up in my list ... turned out I lost the subscription to this thread as well ... how convenient

Ohhh .... lets plot together

But .. seriously ... no date yet huh? Good thing I have lots of practice in the whole patience is a virtue thing (though I don´t know how to spell it lol).
                  Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 17 March 2010, 12:52 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Here I was, thinking y'all had listened to my suggestion, cause no new post showed up in my list ... turned out I lost the subscription to this thread as well ... how convenient

Hey!

But .. seriously ... no date yet huh? Good thing I have lots of practice in the whole patience is a virtue thing (though I don´t know how to spell it lol).

Yes, you do.

Comment

So, I've been busy, finally have the chance to pop in and check GW only to find I have 47 unread visitor messages! I'm thinking what the .....? Should have known. It was Jan, Mandy, Suse, ROX and SJSL visiting while I was away and making a big mess.

I am now very afraid as most of these "ladies" are my roomies at SE. But remember gals, payback's a b.........

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        So, I've been busy, finally have the chance to pop in and check GW only to find I have 47 unread visitor messages! I'm thinking what the .....? Should have known. It was Jan, Mandy, Suse, ROX and SJSL visiting while I was away and making a big mess.

I am now very afraid as most of these "ladies" are my roomies at SE. But remember gals, payback's a b.........
                        It was Jan's fault
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          It was Jan's fault
                          You know that SJSL is gonna be irked to find that the new updates in this forum are NOT to announce the date of AT5??!!
                          But it's Jan's fault...right?? I didn't just day that!! I blame Mandy! No I don't...argh!...I staying Swiss...completely neutral!

So I figure the longer we wait for the date...and cool, that rhymes ...the longer we have to save for the event...cool!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Hehe ... so this'll be paypack on the payback? I'm starting to be glad I'm not going to SE

You know that SJSL is gonna be irked to find that the new updates in this forum are NOT to announce the date of AT5??!!
                            Somehow I was expecting it this morning

So I figure the longer we wait for the date...and cool, that rhymes ...the longer we have to save for the event...cool!
                            And the longer they wait with announcing the date, the sooner after that the actual date will come along ... right? I mean .. the date must be set by now ...
                            sigpic

Comment

And the longer they wait with announcing the date, the sooner after that the actual date will come along ... right? I mean .. the date must be set by now ...
                              I kinda hope so. I'm kinda also hoping for more time to get the money and get hubby sorted.
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                It was Jan's fault
                                Suuuuuuuuuuuure.

Oh, the irony.

In all honesty, I'm totally content to wait for a date because I have SE and MTM first. I know it's tougher for those who aren't going to SE and MTM.

Hehe ... so this'll be paypack on the payback? I'm starting to be glad I'm not going to SE
                                It's getting confusing!

Somehow I was expecting it this morning
                                You're doing a lot of expecting these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X