GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Har-di-Har ! You expect reports..this thread is one long report,dear Sir.

Hmmm.It's very late,so I'll gather all my stuff and try to put a report up very soon..but I need sleep.
    (and photos.)
    wooo

Comment

Only "wooo" ? I expected more than that.I'm truly....laughing.

*runs away *
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        Only "wooo" ? I expected more than that.I'm truly....laughing.

*runs away *
        I can go all out if you want me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          So uh... when do we get to read the con reports?
          I am thinking about it, maybe tomorrow.
          sigpic

Comment

My report will be about my adventures trying to find my room in the maze of corridors in the hotel!

*I still haven't found it yet!*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              My report will be about my adventures trying to find my room in the maze of corridors in the hotel!

*I still haven't found it yet!*
              Did you have a room on your own? A Queen size? LOL mine was big enough to fit 3 people in it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                OMG! *groans and bangs head on desk, I am gonna kill Rune* Lets broadcast it all over the forum why don't we?
                *innocently munching on a Chocodile* Hey Kliggy-Wiggy *giggles* what's with all this 'I am gonna kill Rune' business? Bev started it, not me *giggles more*

Comment

Can't wait to see everyones piccies but ohhhh curse you post-con crud, why can't it be this time last week? It's freezing cold and pouring with rain and ...and ... *mope ... mope ... gripe* ... but I have some wonderful memories of hanging out with a great group of friends and that's worth so much (and of course Gabit was a great excuse to flaunt the cat shoes!)

Currently I am in trouble for 'stinking up' the place with Bubbly gum ((((Baggie)))) I think hubs is only jealous though as he's crap at blowing bubbles. Have you managed to unwind yet? Did Seabee get to have the Snickers spread yet? It's been said before but here it is again, thank you so much for all the organising you did on our behalf, so glad you won the tea ^^ (and even gladder you wore the orange wig/boa.)

Bev - hahaaaah! I managed to liberate some of the Rock from the kids clutches at long last, yummy! However now hubs has hijacked your CD and taken it down the office to listen to - waaaah!!! I keep thinking of the men in kilts conversations too and that laugh of yours. If there's a Gabit2 I'll buy you a long ball of string so you can wind your way back to your hotel room!

Amber, please keep us all informed about Sam and Jack, long may they kiss and nibble at each other - we really need a picture of them in action you know. It was great to meet you and please come see us on the thunk thread *jingles dogtags in unison*

Kat, I guess you're still somewhere in the UK right now so I hope the weather's better for you than it is up here, it was great chatting to you about so many different things (SG1, our kids, Jack's hair) at dinner, hope you have a safe and comfy journey home and enjoy the rest of the trip.

Mal - I don't think I have ever seen anyone glow as much as you were glowing on Saturday night, hope you had a really good time helping on the staff, it looked like you were enjoying yourself

Flippy, did you get your other autographed photo of Amanada & RDA? I keep getting my badge out and giggling thinking about the glo-sticks jamboree and all the bemused faces of hotel guests who had no idea what was going on and were afraid to ask. Thanks again for all the goodies

GateBee, it was just lovely to meet you and chat after dinner, I'm so pleased you braved the bus ride out to the hotel, it was so much fun!

Kliggs ... Kliggs!!!! I can't stop eating Chocodiles and it's your fault! Thank you for spoiling me so much, yes, I know I'm a brat Thursday was so much fun just sitting and yapping and you looked so adorable in your apres-dinner outfit Saturday too *smiles and laps milk demurely from her saucer* You have to get back over here y'know, don't make us come drag you back!

Amanda, G4 & all the staff - again thank you from the very bottom of my heart, you were efficient, patient and unfailingly friendly in a 'nothing's too much trouble' way that made Gabit something I'm sure none of us will ever think of as anything other than a total joy to have attended. Thank you

*sniffs* I still wish it was last week though

Comment

*is 'aaahing' over Rune's current sig pic *

I think you've all already said most things I would've so thanks for that - save me some typing

Rune: I did get the RDA/AT signed photo. Glad I did because they sold out later on the sunday! That one, the 'Rick' photo and my signed photo of Amanda are already in mounts, frames and on the wall. Looking very spiffy

Kliggs: They were very nice fries, thank you Oh, and my mother is loving the little pot of mustard that I 'acquired' too I'm venturing over to the RDA thunk thread later to see if there's any hockey photos for me to view/drool over.

Baggie+Seabee: My eardrums are just about returning to normal now that I'm no longer in earshot of the 'Manic Clapper'

Bev: I'm working on a new animated gif just for you, but I've just acquired a new graphics programme so it may be a little while yet! Thanks for all Scottish goodies

Amber+Gatebee: lovely to meet you both. You glowed wonderfully

Julia, John, Becky, Kay and Amanda: Thank you

Best get back to some work!!!
                    LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      *innocently munching on a Chocodile* Hey Kliggy-Wiggy *giggles* what's with all this 'I am gonna kill Rune' business? Bev started it, not me *giggles more*
                      My mistake *says through gritted teeth* I forgot Bev started it all and just naturally assumed you did. It is Bev I will be killing then.
                      sigpic

Comment

My mistake *says through gritted teeth* I forgot Bev started it all and just naturally assumed you did. It is Bev I will be killing then.
                        Hah! Spared an untimely end. Poor Kliggy-Wiggy, they say your memory is the first thing to go

Comment

I may have *cough* called her that. (You didn't have to tell her it was me, though!)
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hah! Spared an untimely end. Poor Kliggy-Wiggy, they say your memory is the first thing to go
                              For now......

Taking in the Gabit pictures today. Keep your fingers crossed for a few decent shots.
                              sigpic

Comment

*singing*

We need a report! We need a report! We really need a report! So please do not delay! We need a report! We need a report! We really need a report! So please make it today!

Comment

Working...
                                X