No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the past couple of months I've been thinking that 2011 is time for me to visit the home land, maybe this is the excuse I need to go...but wow, too many cons and travel costs so much! Time to buy another lottery ticket or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
      Over the past couple of months I've been thinking that 2011 is time for me to visit the home land, maybe this is the excuse I need to go...but wow, too many cons and travel costs so much! Time to buy another lottery ticket or two.
      Well if I go to AT5 and you can go too...we can be roomies! I just have to resist the urge to touch the AT4/5 account.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Well if I go to AT5 and you can go too...we can be roomies! I just have to resist the urge to touch the AT4/5 account.
        It would be sooooo cool if we both get to go

Comment

Well, with the promised news of a date coming soon, maybe that might help you resist the urge...?

If all else fails, hide the put the money in a jar and bury it.

Comment

I just can't wait to meet mini Lies.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

At least Lies will be happy to know she has heaps of babysitters handy over the weekend! Can't wait for the little bump to arrive!!!

If I put my money in a jar and bury it, the dog will probably dig it up and bury it somewhere else and then it will be lost...better to stay in the bank and earn some interest on it...what little I get! I still have yet to convince hubby to let me loose.
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

At least Lies will be happy to know she has heaps of babysitters handy over the weekend! Can't wait for the little bump to arrive!!!

If I put my money in a jar and bury it, the dog will probably dig it up and bury it somewhere else and then it will be lost...better to stay in the bank and earn some interest on it...what little I get! I still have yet to convince hubby to let me loose.
                Ditto on the Nubbin! I'm more than apt with kidlings so I definitely volunteer to help out any way I can.

Quite a few of my friends are having babies lately; two 'mommies' just had a little boy on Monday (who is sooo adorable!) and another is due in two weeks and expecting a girl. All so very exciting!

Chelle, I'm still working out plans to pop over (with Neep hopefully) for a day or two and I've been told my subtle powers of persuasion are quite excellent when I will them to be so perhaps together we can win him over to our side.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                  Chelle, I'm still working out plans to pop over (with Neep hopefully) for a day or two and I've been told my subtle powers of persuasion are quite excellent when I will them to be so perhaps together we can win him over to our side.
                  YES!!!!

I'm gonna need lots of help to "persude" the other half...despite my persuasive skills that I already have. I can't wait!! Yay!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    I just can't wait to meet mini Lies.
                    Hehe .. I can't wait either!!

*looks at sig*

Only 146 days to go in my own little countdown

I'm really starting to show now, it's awesome! Not feeling him/her yet (or at least, not that I'm aware), but that could be any day now *is happy*

I'm so glad we'll know an AT5 date soon! It makes me happy too
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

*looks at sig*

I'm really starting to show now, it's awesome! Not feeling him/her yet (or at least, not that I'm aware), but that could be any day now *is happy*

Hehe, awesome! I have a pregnant friend who keeps posting on facebook "still look fat, not pregnant."
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*looks at sig*
                        I didn't start showing with Nik til I was near the 7th month mark...felt her around 20 weeks. With Tom, I was showing sooner (he was a big chubba bubba!) but can't remember when I felt him...though once he made his presence felt...he really made me feel it!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I made my presence known about an hour before I was born The doctor could feel 2 heads.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*looks at sig*

*hugs in a gentle and not-tackling or picking up kinda of way at all*

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            I made my presence known about an hour before I was born The doctor could feel 2 heads.
                            I liked to kicked my Dad whenever he got near my Mum...neither of them appreciated it really, but my presence was certainly felt.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

YES!!!!

I'm gonna need lots of help to "persude" the other half...despite my persuasive skills that I already have. I can't wait!! Yay!
                              Sweet! I'll be looking into airfare pretty soon from NZ to Oz so I'll let you know what I find and when you might expect my mini-invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                Ditto on the Nubbin! I'm more than apt with kidlings so I definitely volunteer to help out any way I can.
                                I would just like to state for the record that I don't do diapers!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X