Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaganX View Post
    Hi Everyone! *Waves*

Really looking forward to attending my first GABIT event in Vanctuary in July!!!

Only 5.5 more months WOOT!!!
    Hi!

It's still a long way away but I must admit with all the Vancouver news because of the Olympics, it is making me think of Vancouver and the con.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

hehehe IKR EH-T It does seem a while away but I remember when I was counting from 10 months!!! I don't even KNOW where that time has gone

But my flights are booked!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And now I need to plan the holiday I'm having afterwards!! I'm coming so far I figure I'll make the most out of it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaganX View Post
        hehehe IKR EH-T It does seem a while away but I remember when I was counting from 10 months!!! I don't even KNOW where that time has gone
        But my flights are booked!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
        And now I need to plan the holiday I'm having afterwards!! I'm coming so far I figure I'll make the most out of it
        I think when one travels so far that it's exciting for a very long time before the actual event. I think I was excited about AT4 even before I bought the ticket...only because I was so pumped about the chance of going...then as it got closer the nerves kicked in.
        But you're gonna have a blast Pagan...the Gabit team are just amazing. I know how you feel!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hehehe IKR Chelle!! I am not thinking I'll be nervous at all because thanks to the wonder that is the internet i feel like i have 'met' so many wonderful people already!!

I think I may wear myself out by the end of the year though with all my excitement!!
          sigpic

Comment

Well since no one has posted about this yet allow me from Twitter

GABITEvents

Attention all AT5 afficionados! Date to be announced within next few weeks. Just getting all the myriads of ducks in a row first!
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

GABITEvents

Attention all AT5 afficionados! Date to be announced within next few weeks. Just getting all the myriads of ducks in a row first!
              Yes, just saw this myself. Awesome news!! I'm anticipating another fantastic event and already speculating at what date the G4 have picked out. I'm still thinking it'll be in the spring of 2011 as in most cases, tickets go on sale a year before the actual event.

Comment

GABITEvents
                Ahhh! Oh crap! Another thing to save like the dickens for...I've already dipped into the AT/Gabit account twice...bugger! Cool news though...thanks tsax!
                Off to work to earn that money...coz be damned...it doesn't grow on trees!!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yes!!!! Tax return!!! Guess the mortgage won't have an additional kick this year either

bring on AT5
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Yes, just saw this myself. Awesome news!! I'm anticipating another fantastic event and already speculating at what date the G4 have picked out. I'm still thinking it'll be in the spring of 2011 as in most cases, tickets go on sale a year before the actual event.

My bet is on may 2011, but I wouldn't mind it being earlier! We'll know soon
                    sigpic

Comment

Personally, I'd love 2012...early 2012! But my gut says it will be 2011. I'm hoping I get some tax back again this year...if so, then my chances of attending improve a smidge!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        Personally, I'd love 2012...early 2012! But my gut says it will be 2011. I'm hoping I get some tax back again this year...if so, then my chances of attending improve a smidge!
                        Lol, didn't they say at AT4 ... "coming soon ... AT5" ... 2012 doesn't sound really soon lol. You have too many cons to attend Chelle!
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't count on any tax back... the year I was working full time they somehow didn't include my student loan repayments in my tax. So now that I am a full time student and working part time I'm playing catchup and paying the extra tax. Thanks inland revenue! (Yeah... I know it's my responsibility to make sure they have the correct tax code on file... but guh!)
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I'm hoping for spring/summer 2011!! Although I'm scared it'll clash with my exams *crosses fingers*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

GABITEvents

Thanks for letting the Luddites who can't follow twitter know about this.

Hard to believe we are getting a date already.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Gah! Imagine the drought some of us would experience if it were so!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                I can't count on any tax back... the year I was working full time they somehow didn't include my student loan repayments in my tax. So now that I am a full time student and working part time I'm playing catchup and paying the extra tax. Thanks inland revenue! (Yeah... I know it's my responsibility to make sure they have the correct tax code on file... but guh!)
                                Sux for you.

I've yet to do my taxes myself. Haven't had hardly any time lately and besides, I've been waiting on on all the tax forms to come trickling in. Quite looking forward to it though so hopefully by next weekend I'll have things all sorted out so I can get it taken care of and be done with it. I have a feeling it should be a rather nice return on my behalf...or at least I'm hoping so! Gotta love this time of year, that is if don't end up owing Uncle Sam.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Thanks for letting the Luddites who can't follow twitter know about this.

Hard to believe we are getting a date already.
                                Heck, I've been anticipating the reveal date for months now.

Already, planning out my next excursion to Europe as there's a whole other continent that I need to visit...and plenty of friend invites to match as well.

Oh, and the reveal date will also set the date of two of my good friends' wedding who live in Europe as they won't be able to attend AT5 due to the cost of both combined. I'm disappointed about that, but ecstatic about their vow exchange...and I'll be there to witness it hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                                X