Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a nose ring and two tattoos, and I'm getting a third one as well (which will be the eye of Horus (like the eye of Ra, only the other way round )), and I work at university as a lecturer....it didn't bother my superiors, and they're all around 55 or 60 (age, I mean...)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
    ~CELLO!~
    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I have one pair of studs and an industrial piercing. (Two piercings are connected by one piece of metal.Thats when the barbell runs through the ear at an angle. It's called an ear scaffold .) I wear a tiny diamong stud in my nose, but not at the same time as the barbell. I like tatoos on other people, but I wouldn't want myself.
      I do a little modelling (non-naked!) on the side to get some cash and people are amazed that I'm a sci-fi fan. Aparently I'm not allowed to like archaeology, play extreme sports either.(Ha!)
      Thankfully their not squicked by the peircings, I was kinda worried about that
      Last edited by Sparki101; 28 May 2004, 09:53 AM.
      Honk if you love cheese

Comment

Impressive tattoo... just hope you don't get horribly dissappointed with future Stargate shows or something.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ice^^Heat
          Still, its hard to find a blond beautifull girl that likes to read Stephen Hawking .
          Try AT! She's quoted in several souces I've read,as stating that he's one of her main heroes!

She also genuinely researches the Sci Fi facts (inc Physics etc) to make sure she "keeps Carter real".....now that's what I call Dedication.

(AT has a Navel piercing,btw.Maybe she couldn't face getting a Tattoo!)
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Try AT! She's quoted in several souces I've read,as stating that he's one of her main heroes!

She also genuinely researches the Sci Fi facts (inc Physics etc) to make sure she "keeps Carter real".....now that's what I call Dedication.

(AT has a Navel piercing,btw.Maybe she couldn't face getting a Tattoo!)
            Yeh I know, thats why I posted it. She really likes the science stuff.

But do you have AT's number??

Comment

my word that looks painful...

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Working...
              X