This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing!

Do you want another place to come and talk about stargate , scifi or what evers on your mind then come on and sign up.
    http://s9.invisionfree.com/Independe...ex.php?act=idx

no

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Wow your a big help

Comment

You know, spamming your own website and doing nothing BUT spamming your own website is kinda frowned upon around here. I count FIVE separate threads spamming this "amazing" site of yours. What, your site is so incredible that discussion of it cannot possibly be contained to one thread??

Comment

Sorry I just wanted people to come to my site, u all the hundreds of people here I though some would like to come over, I wont post anymore

Comment

It isn't a matter of not posting anymore, it's a matter of posting something OTHER than spam for your site. You're here, we're here, we're all theoretically fans of Stargate, so why not DISCUSS something while you're here? Something OTHER than your site.

And if you DO want to talk about your site, why not confine it to one thread?

Comment

It's not just this site that doesn't like people signing up to advertise their website. I understand that it is a good way to advertise, but I guess regular members don't like seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
                It's not just this site that doesn't like people signing up to advertise their website. I understand that it is a good way to advertise, but I guess regular members don't like seeing it.
                Actually there's nothing in the rules that says "don't sign up if all you want to do is promote your site". There is a rule about not spamming and opening a dizzying number of threads about the same topic though.

Comment

Not that I don't love this board, but does anyone have anyother boards they go to. That they wouldn't mind sharring, you know to branch out.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                    Actually there's nothing in the rules that says "don't sign up if all you want to do is promote your site". There is a rule about not spamming and opening a dizzying number of threads about the same topic though.
                    There isn't? I must have got the wrong memo! So much paper here...where is it....

PS. www.gaters.net is another Stargate board. it's old school. been about since January 2000 and has many members who were big posters on the old sg-1.net boards, which ran from about 1997-1999.

Comment

Working...
                    X