Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was hoping Dusty would be the one to die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
    Vega did live didn't ? She magically returned to the cabin near the end & Allison got hurt but she did survive just fine
    That was Tildey.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      That was Tildey.
      Ah my bad but Vega was crappy anyway. She seemed like she had an issue with guys when she introduced her team & it certainly did seem like she picked them just because they were females instead of being the best & brightest

Comment

I wasn´t, I liked her. She seemed like a normal soldier to me and was cool when eveyrone else panicked. Her order to Carson was a right thing. Why should the two doctors run outside in the fog?
        I didn´t want anyone to die. This episode would be fine if there were just those four women without Sheppard and Beckett.

I hope that Dusty could replace Teyla
        No, just kidding...they can´t replace her because S5 is the last....oh, crap....

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
          Loved Dusty.

Yeah, I did too. I hope she returns, along with Teldy and Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
            Ah my bad but Vega was crappy anyway. She seemed like she had an issue with guys when she introduced her team & it certainly did seem like she picked them just because they were females instead of being the best & brightest
            I think you are talking about Tildey again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              I think you are talking about Tildey again.....
              Meh the episode did not get my attention enough to care to remember the names . The Only reason I remember Vegas name is because there were threads here before they shot the episode & the only reason why I remember who Allison is because they gave her actual scenes with someone (I also would not mind seeing her in Universe) & the only other person with actual scenes I did not care for was Michelle Rodriguez who was the type of character we have seen in thousands of TV shows & tried to hard

Comment

Originally posted by Wardog117 View Post
                They should have kept Vega. Dusty had a terrible performance. For a minute I thought I was watching a clip of Doctor Who or something...
                Hey, don't dis on Doctor Who!

Comment

The great thing about Dusty was that she was like a female Ford, but with a Chicago accent that was twisted to sound more country lol.

On a side note I love Janina Gavankar, and want to have her babies.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
                  *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
                  DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
                  DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    Hey, don't dis on Doctor Who!
                    If your allowed to critize SGA shouldn't other people be allowed to critize Doctor Who
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

dusty was a great character, if either ronnon or teyla leave the team (if we get season 6 heres hoping), dusty should replace them
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        If your allowed to critize SGA shouldn't other people be allowed to critize Doctor Who
                        Hey, I love Doctor Who as well, but unlike Torchwood, side characters are not always the best actors, in fact, some down right stink. Maybe that's the writing though.

Dusty however? DEATH TO HER.

She is the most inrealistic, two dimensional, cliched character I have ever seen.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

maybe thats what they were going for (isnt it an obligation to have one of those characters in a zombie flick?)

i bet people thought that about ronnon when he first came to atlantis
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I have to admit that I did want Dusty to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                              Hey, I love Doctor Who as well, but unlike Torchwood, side characters are not always the best actors, in fact, some down right stink. Maybe that's the writing though.

Dusty however? DEATH TO HER.

She is the most inrealistic, two dimensional, cliched character I have ever seen.
                              I have an odd feeling I agree with you.

Comment

I didn't mind Dusty. I doubt very much that there are no sargeants with her personality in real life.

Comment

Working...
                                X