• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I Just read Something Funny.... And really Obvious."
    "Unless theres a Sock on the door"
    "Bad Guys Need a Killin'"
    and the line that sheppard says about his Cardio workout
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by jyh View Post
      He's referring to the classic horror-movie action, in which a whole group of people (usually teenagers, of course) start out facing danger together, then they split up or wander off on their own, and bad things happen.
      Oh Okay, I thought he was talking about a specific movie. thanks!
      Spoiler:
      Thank you, Sir.
      For what?
      For being here for me.
      Always.

Indeed.
      You say that a lot.
      What?
      "Indeed".
      Do I?
      Yeah.
      I had not noticed.

I love you. I have loved you for a long time....

I didn't leave because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter.... because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by wm_1987 View Post
        That was my favorite line of the episode.

is there a such thing as cardio funk workout?? , i wander what that would look like??
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I thought John was referring to specific movie as well. Anyone got any idea? Scary movie with a prom queen and a kid in a wheel-chair...

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            I thought John was referring to specific movie as well. Anyone got any idea? Scary movie with a prom queen and a kid in a wheel-chair...
            I think it was supposed to be a general horror movie reference. The prom queen is a staple of many a teen slasher film. The kid in the wheelchair is a little more specific (I'm thinking of Silver Bullet and Friday the 13th part two). My Nightmare on Elm Street trivia isn't as keen, so it's possible they used both of those elements in one of those movies. But I think ultimately it was just a generic slasher film reference.
            I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshyre View Post
              I think it was supposed to be a general horror movie reference. The prom queen is a staple of many a teen slasher film. The kid in the wheelchair is a little more specific (I'm thinking of Silver Bullet and Friday the 13th part two). My Nightmare on Elm Street trivia isn't as keen, so it's possible they used both of those elements in one of those movies. But I think ultimately it was just a generic slasher film reference.
              The only slasher film I know of (I'm not a connoisseur) with a kid in a wheel chair is Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. But I don't think any of the kids in it was a prom queen.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                The only slasher film I know of (I'm not a connoisseur) with a kid in a wheel chair is Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. But I don't think any of the kids in it was a prom queen.
                Yeah, I'm thinking that since no one can think of a horror film with both a prom queen and a wheelchair kid right off the top of their head that it was meant to be a general reference. Usually, the pop culture references are pretty common.
                I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

The End Credits

Comment

: Oh that's great. All we need now is for the prom queen and the kid in the wheelchair to wander off and we're all set.

Sarge had a lot of funny lines, including the "sock on the door." She calls it like it is.

The "cardio funk workout" line was pretty great too.

I also thought Carson fit the bill of the "scared teen running and falling right before the Big Bad tries to get him."

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Working...
                    X