• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different. But not good.
    That's all I will say right now...

Comment

Best episode of season 5.

Comment

More like the worst episode of S5. I want to watch Stargate not CSI: Atlantis.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            More like the worst episode of S5. I want to watch Stargate not CSI: Atlantis.
            Bingo. I like CSI, but it was dumb to do this episode, especially when it's the second to last one. Maybe it might have worked mid season.

Comment

My favorite episode of the series. Like was said above, different strokes.
              sigpic

Comment

That's not much to build a response on. Why is it your favorite episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                  That's not much to build a response on. Why is it your favorite episode?
                  If I may guess in case of Lythisrose cause it was Sheppard-centric.

I hated it.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    If I may guess in case of Lythisrose cause it was Sheppard-centric.

I hated it.
                    Yeah, that's my main reason.
                    Although I loved everything about it as I have stated (probably many times on this thread). The music, the cinematography, the Wraith, the edgy Rodney and down and out Shep just pinged all my buttons. At that point in time I was a big CSI fan so I thought it was a quirky little homage to that series. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if they'd included Teyla and Ronon somehow (and that's a major reason I'd think people wouldn't like this ep). I cried on and off for a week after watching it, it had such an emotional impact for me. And yes, I was irrationally happy to finally see Sheppard getting the spotlight after what seemed to be a Rodney/Keller fest in Season 5.
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't like it cause I didn't think the story was all that great, it was disjointed at best. It didn't fit in.

Did like the music though, and the Wraith. But overall, it's very low on my list.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i liked this episode a lot but i never noticed but when Rodney was talking to sheppard about how he met another version of him outside of Area 51 i kinda noticed a slight version of the atlantis score playing the background.

Comment

There were several instances iirc to atlantis's score playing in the backround.

Though it would have been nice had this been stretched out into a 2 parter, to show more of 'todds captivity'.

Comment

I really liked this the first time I watched it. On the second go around it doesn't hold up as much but I stilled liked the episode.

I think this was one of the more original Earth episodes to air. They style and music were really fun. I thought explanation at the end was cool. I thought it was going to be virtual reality type thing or a dream. I'm glad they went another way with this story.

All in all I just found it fun to watch.

Comment

Just finished my entire SGA rewatch and remembered not really taking to 'Vegas' the first time but this time around I enjoyed it a lot more (although lacking in Teyla and Ronan).

I was originally unsure as I knew when I watched it was the penultimate episode and therefore could not understand why they were 'wasting time' with a rather offbeat episode that wasn't really carrying the story forward. This time I enjoyed it for what is was...a stand alone episode that tied into the final episode in the last few minutes. Joe was excellent as well
                              sigpic

Comment

Zipper chain!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X