Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who were all the people in the poker game? I know I've seen the two guys that kept talking.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Ok just seeing the opening scene makes me beleive they should cast Joe Flanigan for the next CSI show
      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Your speculation is pretty much which is going to happen based on the EATG spoilers
        Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Spoiler:
        You are 100% correct on your assumption. It is a prelude to the events in EATG.
        Thank you both! It's good to know that the holidays haven't dulled my perceptions too much.

Sigh...on to next week...

Comment

I have to say Sheppard looked mighty good in those civilain clothes

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            This is definitely gonna be a love/hate episode, and I really really liked it. Don't know if I loved it but definitely liked it a lot.

The AU characters were fun to watch - wow, who would have known Rodney could dress so well and function so well, that is, socially (except for that snarking with Zelenka).

Shep was a broken man, just dragging through his days. It was interesting to see a "what" type scenario in which the 'what if' is if he had been courtmartialed and drummed out of the USAF?

I think the only part that dragged was the two mob-types (Sopranos actors?) going on about the missing finger.

George, the Wraith (hey, nobody named him so I have!) was very cool and fit in very well in the weird Vegas atmosphere.
            Wasn't there already a George? Anyway I've been calling him Neil the Wraith, just cause of the actor, and it seemed to fit.
            Rush rocks.

Comment

HE can't, he was already in CSI:Miami played a creep that beats up his girlfriend!
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                HE can't, he was already in CSI:Miami played a creep that beats up his girlfriend!
                Put a beard on him Im just joking

Comment

Let's remember folks, the thread is for discussing the episode, it's not the place to take others to task for what they did/didn't like.

You don't have to agree with their opinions but you do need to respect them

Discuss, yes. Mock or make fun of or dismiss, no.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Loved seeing Zelenka and Rodney in suits (and Zelenka was cleanshaven for once!). Even Sheppard's outfit capture the rumpled, man with nothing to live for feel of his character.
                    Rush rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Yanks4Life23519 View Post
                      I have to say Sheppard looked mighty good in those civilain clothes
                      oh yeah.....*fans self*
                      sigpic

Comment

I do like him with a beard!!!
                        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                          I do like him with a beard!!!
                          Ok how bout burn notice....or SVU or CI? ANy Crime show...........MONK!

Comment

Brilliant episode! One of my favorites of all time. The CSI feel, the music, the setting, the story, the acting were all awesome. This is the potential that was always there for Atlantis. Kudos to Cooper for thinking outside the box, even though I'm still angry at him for canceling the show. Great direction and writing in this. Joe Flanigan was brilliant - pulling off a completely different Sheppard, full of despair, desolation and loneliness, a man with nothing. Showed so much through the acting rather than the dialog. Loved how the episode showed how one decision can lead to two very different paths. This Sheppard with no one to focus on, no one to save, no one to save him was lost. Alt!Rodney was pompous and arrogant. Showed how the two really need each other for balance. Loved the music from Marilyn Manson to The Stones to Johnny Cash, each song fit perfectly into the story. The ending was heartbreaking and haunting. Really hit me hard! Finally, a Sheppard episode and it was worth the wait. Amazing.

Only minus is I would have liked to have had Ronon and Teyla in it. Would have been nice to have them in the episode with their real hair.

Vegas rocked!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I didnt know Wraith were total Head Banngers

Comment

Originally posted by Infernorhythm View Post
                                Wasn't there already a George? Anyway I've been calling him Neil the Wraith, just cause of the actor, and it seemed to fit.
                                Hmm, a Bob, a Todd, a Steve. Don't think there was a George yet

Comment

Working...
                                X