• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ken's simply lighting striking twice
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
      See, I don't even like South Park, but there's nothing like parody to make someone like me crack a smile.
      Well the way I see it, we have now got the cast for Wraith Park: -
      Steve: Steve
      Todd: Kyle
      Bob : Cartman
      Kenny: Kenny

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
        Well the way I see it, we have now got the cast for Wraith Park: -
        Steve: Steve
        Todd: Kyle
        Bob : Cartman
        Kenny: Kenny

Spoiler:

Last edited by naamiaiset; 15 September 2008, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
          I doubt it...

Spoiler:
          Atlantis got cancelled

....theres just no time to develop/need him to be a replacement
          I know but wasn't this made before that. I am not sure.
          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

YES!!! KILL HIM!!!! KILL HIM WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              Spoiler:

It seems Todd's Kenny is doomed or you never know, they could kill him and bring him back for every episode

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Yeah, he's back in Outsiders as a different Wraith. LOL. They are truly getting their money's worth out of Tyler!

I liked Kenny - he had great hair. But I liked how he played off of Todd - gave us his objections so that it was presented in conversation, instead of just another 'speech'. Good use of actors and writing there, because - in all honesty - I really hate it when an actor is just used to present information in a flat oration...it must be hard for the actor to make it interesting, and hard for the audience to enjoy. But in that scene you had an actual discussion going on - Todd, Kenny, and the Lanteans all joining in, and it worked very, very well.

das
                sigpic

Comment

Das...

You did not photoshop Steve's head onto some miscellaneous guy's body did you?

I'd green you if I could, but sadly I must spread it around some more.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    Das...

You did not photoshop Steve's head onto some miscellaneous guy's body did you?

I'd green you if I could, but sadly I must spread it around some more.

I stuck lovely Steve's head on the equally lovely Prince Nuada's body (Hellboy II)...I...I...I just NEEDED shirtless Wraith - NOW!!!!

I am a very small and pathetic creature...

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney wanting to put the next Wraith-naming to a vote was hilarious. Why does Sheppard always get to name them anyways??

But, Kenny was a good one. Any guesses on the next one?

Comment

I think the major reason for kenny would be to allow more complex storylines. just think about it for a moment. if kenny was not introduced as a character at all, then there would be no way to make reference to Todd's original hive ship. Now Kenny can make some "plot plays" while Todd runs the alliance, Kenny can also show up at random times and influence battle or create complications.

His purpose was to just allow for broader plot opportunities, so the writers arent locked into michael and Todd as the only wraith guys.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I absolutely loved Kenny.
                          Spoiler:
                          As Das mentioned earlier the way he played off Todd was great. He can think from himself, is able to handle humans and seems to have a sarcastic sence of humor. I about died when ronon asked what was going on on the other hive and he replied with “I don’t know, I’m not on the ship” (or something similar). They way he said it and the look on his face was priceless, kind of like seriously? You think I would know what happening on another ship??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                            I absolutely loved Kenny.
                            Spoiler:
                            As Das mentioned earlier the way he played off Todd was great. He can think from himself, is able to handle humans and seems to have a sarcastic sence of humor. I about died when ronon asked what was going on on the other hive and he replied with “I don’t know, I’m not on the ship” (or something similar). They way he said it and the look on his face was priceless, kind of like seriously? You think I would know what happening on another ship??
                            One of my favorite 'Kenny' moments was unspoken - Tyler is really good at saying things with only his expression/body language. It's right after Shep tells Kenny to get them to the nearest stargate. Kenny says, "How do you intend to get on board their ship?", and Sheppard tells him not to worry about it. Kenny just gives him this 'look', then rolls his eyes away and pushes a button, then looks back at Sheppard with this, 'There, I did it. Happy now?' look. You could tell by his attitude - just the way he moved - that he was quite irritated. Yup, he really does 'exasperated' well!

das
                            sigpic

Comment

You know I was actually quite impressed with this actor, especially because he somehow manged to take two Wraith, and make them completely different with such limited screen time. I never associated Kenny with Big-Sinister-Drug-Wraith from "Broken Ties", yet they look exactly alike. I hope we get to see a lot more of Kenny.
                              Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 25 September 2008, 10:56 AM.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                You know I was actually quite impressed with this actor, especially because he somehow manged to take two Wraith, and make them completely different with such limited screen time. I never associated Kenny with Big-Sinister-Drug-Wraith from "Broken Ties", yet they look exactly alike. I hope we get to see a lot more of Kenny.
                                Spoiler:
                                he's in at least two more episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X