Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that Todd really wants what he claims he wants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
    He is an oportunist. He'll take what he can and do whatever is in his interest.
    Amazing character. The smartest Wraith hehehehehehe
    And he is a scientist. He knows he can have an avadange with this deal.
    Oh, yeah. Todd is definitely an opportunist. No doubt about that. He will find a way for this treatment to benefit him, one way or the other.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      if he lives that long... what if todd feeds on a poisoned human? he'll wish then that he would've accepted the therapy. todd is smart, he knows the therapy is in his/his species best interest. he's also been true to his word for the most part so far.
      What if Todd already has a cure for the Hoffan drug. He is just keeping it under wraps until the right time. This way he doesn't need the therapy. Who knows he may be feeding on his personal supply of Wraith worshippers it is unlikely that Michael can taint them.
      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Todd, much like Baal, is in this for his own personal gain. I don't think we can say he would or would not go through with it. I think as long as he sees a way for him to come out on top he will. I would love for there to be an Atlantis movie involving Todd much liek Continuum involved Baal.
        That is just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
        X