Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the Galaxy is safer now? (at the end of "the Queen")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course todd has an agenda,but at least for now it doesnt seem to put him in conflict with the atlantis team, he seems more progressive and open to change than other wraith

and of course a hive ship was destroyed, so that makes the galaxy safer

Comment

It's like a game of chess, and Todd is moving everything he needs into place.

Comment

It's a double edged sword with Todd. As it stands, the Wraith are unwilling to accept a male in such a position of power. The Queens like their status quo and are not only going to submit to him. Plus, many of the males are more comfortable with a Queen. So I can see why Sheppard would say the galaxy is safer as they now have something on the leader of a large faction of Wraith that they can use to get him removed from power should he use his forces to do anything that they deem unacceptable. Effectively, they have him on a leash.

However, on the other end of things, Todd is not to be taken lightly and I wouldn't be surprised if he not only planned out this entire scenario in the brief time he went to think about Atlantis' proposal, but he also planned a way to eventually wiggle his way out from under any influence Atlantis may try to exercise over his activities.

Comment

I think that the galaxy is somewhat safer now. Todd thought that he could manipulate things so that he would wind up in power, and no one would challenge him, then Teyla turned the tables on him by making it clear that if he stepped out of line she would come back and have him eliminated as a threat.

The question now is whether Todd would be willing to submit to the treatment. I mean he basically went along with the idea so that he could wind up in command of the Primary's ship, and now that he's in control he can probably avoid having to honor his commitment to the Lanteans by simply creating plausible senarios of why he can't honor his end of the deal for long periods of time. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.
          sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

We'll see in two weeks how things begin to play out.

Comment

Originally posted by General Yogi Bear View Post
              We need to hold hands with the Wraith
              uh no not their hands :/

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                We'll see in two weeks how things begin to play out.
                Nope,
                Spoiler:
                there will be more urgent matters to take care of. We'll have to wait for "Infection" at best.
                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                  Nope,
                  Spoiler:
                  there will be more urgent matters to take care of. We'll have to wait for "Infection" at best.
                  Spoiler:
                  maybe... but the meeting todd and kenny have on the daedalus with the lanteans is to discuss the therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    maybe... but the meeting todd and kenny have on the daedalus with the lanteans is to discuss the therapy.
                    Spoiler:
                    The spoilers suggest there won't be much of a discussion before things go wrong. I'm not even sure things don't go wrong even before Todd comes to the Daedalus: How can he learn about the attack against his hives if he is already here?
                    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      The spoilers suggest there won't be much of a discussion before things go wrong. I'm not even sure things don't go wrong even before Todd comes to the Daedalus: How can he learn about the attack against his hives if he is already here?
                      Spoiler:
                      well, we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        well, we'll find out soon enough.
                        Nonono, absolutely not soon enough. I can't wait! (Although "The Queen" can and will help with the wait. )
                        sigpic

Comment

It is no different now than before. Right now, Todd is focusing on other Wraith. He won't do more than he needs to. To do more might make him a target of Atlantis. Atlantis is no threat for the time being.

The Galaxy will be in danger in the future. When Todd solidifies his hold then he will move on Atlantis Earth is the ultimate goal after all.
                          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

the wraith used zpms to defeat the ancients it took the wraith some time to get 3 zpms but once they did they were able to clone enough troops to win the war.... i think that atleast with todd they might be able to form a truce...because they have worked with each other before and kinda have respect with each other i believe this will serve the Atlantis better in the long haul because todd can't make any more soldiers because he has no queen so it just a matter of time before he runs ot of soldiers.
                            sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

yes we will

Comment

Originally posted by andy tyler View Post
                                Hold hands with the wraith? are you serious?
                                At least he didn't say sing Kumbaya.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X