Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think any of my posts got deleted by it they did, oh well.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

that article says teyla embodies the queen. "embodies" might mean teyla's consciousness enters the wraith queen's body? teyla becomes leader of todd's alliance and if she's in the real queen's form, it'd erase the risk of other wraith sensing any human in her.

just a thought and probably unlikely. I still like my suspicion that teyla herself stays a queen.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        that article says teyla embodies the queen. "embodies" might mean teyla's consciousness enters the wraith queen's body? teyla becomes leader of todd's alliance and if she's in the real queen's form, it'd erase the risk of other wraith sensing any human in her.
        you might be right

just a thought and probably unlikely. I still like my suspicion that teyla herself stays a queen.
        why would she want to stay a queen?
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          why would she want to stay a queen?
          not necessarily that she'd want to, maybe something happens and she can't turn back in to a human again.

Comment

not necessarily that she'd want to, maybe something happens and she can't turn back in to a human again.
            that's actually a very interesting idea, especially since the next ep's part 1 of the mid-season two-parter and we haven't heard much about Teyla's role in those eps. hm...
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

teyla's lack of mention after this is what got me thinking in the first place.
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 22 May 2008, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Hehehe...

It's not surprising that Luttrell's two worlds are starting to overlap. Preparing for an episode in which Teyla physically transforms into a Wraith, Luttrell realized that she would have to nurse her baby while wearing full Wraith prosthetic makeup. She was extremely nervous about it. "I was going to look like a monster," she said.

Luttrell's castmates weren't much help. "I thought it was hilarious," admitted Joe Flanigan, who plays John Sheppard. "I was giving her a hard time. I was saying, 'No, your child's going to be permanently scarred.'"

Luttrell was so worried that she tried working up to the Wraith makeup. "I'd spent the two weeks prior to that putting on avocado [colored makeup], and ... 'Look, crazy Mommy!'" But in the end, everything turned out OK, she said. "I like to believe he is incredibly enlightened," she said. "But perhaps all babies are. I went into the trailer, and he laughed."
                http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=54630

Comment

*giggles* That is so adorable.
                  I love that her baby laughed.

Comment

What a lovely anecdote! I began to like RL more and more.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The baby:

*Points at his mother*

*Snooooorrrrrrtttttt*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I still like my '(mud) wrestling for most powerful Queen' theory.

Why would one Queen accept Todd and his Queen as her rulers, if she thinks that Queen is too weak?

Queens going mind to mind might be how they decide which Queen is leader, and which one isn't.

Might explain why the Submersion one was the leader of that Alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          I still like my '(mud) wrestling for most powerful Queen' theory.

Why would one Queen accept Todd and his Queen as her rulers, if she thinks that Queen is too weak?

Queens going mind to mind might be how they decide which Queen is leader, and which one isn't.

Might explain why the Submersion one was the leader of that Alliance.
                          i like this idea

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I can see why you would

Comment

Hmm, maybe it wasn't Jelgate that made those posts, then...

I remember saying to some negative person that they should just shut the telly down, then?

Ah well. Such a waste for a gem of an ep like this one!

I was wondering if we should ask Joe to put The Queen back in the ninth position, solely for the reason that then the third disc of the S5 dvds contains ep 9, 10 and 11, aka all 3 Todd eps...

Comment

I hope Teyla will stay Wraith Queen at least for 3-4 episodes. But I think it won't happen, because we can't expect to make this Wraith make-ups for weeks.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X