No announcement yet.

Chuck or Amelia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i'm sure it has absolutely NOTHING to do with him getting other work and not being available
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Chuck has all but disappeared because he doesn't have boobs
      Originally posted by jenks View Post
      What evidence do you have for that?
      I would have said something similar, but he beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        alas, no more chuck. he's been replaced with banks as that's the way the producers went... darn.
        Is this something that Chuck shared at the convention this past weekend, considering all the filming is done???

Originally posted by Skydiver
        and i'm sure it has absolutely NOTHING to do with him getting other work and not being available
        As far as I know, Chuck was still David Hewlett's stand-in so he should have still been working, just not on-screen.

I like them both, it's a shame if the producers felt they need to choose one over the other.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*note to self* Don't be flippant.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Don't be ridiculous
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

How about have them both! Chuck can dial the gate and Amelia can monitor communications...problem solved!

Comment

he did a few eps of sanctuary, and seems to be working on something called 'his name is jason, 30 years of friday the 13th', at least according to IMDB
                http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0132310/

which supports the suggestion that it's no conspiracy or anything sinister, just an actor being involved in another project
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think Chuck has the day shift, Amelia night shift! or vise versa.
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

The writers would never ship Ronon with Chuck. I like the idea of them taking shifts, occasionally being on the same shift together.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
                      Maybe he did get boobs...
                      Im a man and i grew some nice ones in my late twenties...

Comment

Duuuuuude. There're tv reality shows for that condition. You don't have to stay like Kenny Rogers forever.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          I
                          I like them both, it's a shame if the producers felt they need to choose one over the other.
                          I miss Chuck too. But, I like Amelia also. Girl can fight! Chuck only got to press buttons.

The producers seem to be writing in more women in the last eps. In Whispers, we had a whole team of women. In the Lost Tribe, we even got to see women in the Travelers clan. Maybe the producers are testing them out to see if they could bring some over to the movie to SGU.
                          Last edited by Geneva; 13 November 2008, 04:50 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

its not luck we havent seen much of chuck this season, hes been in 5 episodes which is pretty good for a recurring character, although banks has been in 7, i hope chuck does get a little more action but i do actually quite like banks and think that the infusion of new characters mixed with the old ones makes the whole thing seem fresher

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                              its not luck we havent seen much of chuck this season, hes been in 5 episodes which is pretty good for a recurring character, although banks has been in 7, i hope chuck does get a little more action but i do actually quite like banks and think that the infusion of new characters mixed with the old ones makes the whole thing seem fresher
                              I saw that Chuck is going to be on tonight's episode - Remnants.

Good for Chuck.

Comment

I like them both. Two good reccuring characters.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X