Where was Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    Yes we do, and im always there. But this is not an anti thread, someone wants to know where keller was, and we are giving suggestions. and also suggesting, like others have done, that it was nice to not have her around, and just have a proper team episode for once.
    'The Prodigal' was a great episode for what it was, not wasn't. Keller not being there didn't add anything to the episode (IMO) and with how it turned out if she had have been there it would only have been a small part so not a big loss.

Heaven forbid that the doctor, if you can call her that, has to be in every episode elbowing her way into the team.
    Well Keller is a qualified doctor and CMO so yeah, you can call her that. Not seeing the "elbowing her way into the team" either.

Where do i think keller was. She was safely tucked away in a straight jacket during the invasion. Safe and sound where noone could find her, or want to find her.
    Keller doesn't strike me as the kind of person that needs to be in a straight jacket, if anything she is healthy psychologically.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    I still think she was recovering from mattress testing with Rodney.
    LOL!

Comment

It's a viable option. Rodney was curiously nice to Zelenka in the last episode. He wasn't dieing or infected with a parasite, so the only other option is mattress testing.
      sigpic

Comment

It's a viable option. Rodney was curiously nice to Zelenka in the last episode. He wasn't dieing or infected with a parasite, so the only other option is mattress testing.
        Crazy shippers
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I still think she was recovering from mattress testing with Rodney.
          Ok that is an image I so did not need just before going to bed
          sigpic

Comment

She was in her favorite malfunctioning airlock

Comment

Dr Fraser was not in all SG-1 Episodes where there was a scene in the medical centre.

Maybe she was fast asleep after a long shift, no reason she would haven woken up really apart from the odd bit of C4 and a few gun shots near the end

Comment

I second the person who said, "Who cares?"

The episode was amazing. Keller wasn't needed. I can't imagine where they would have shoehorned her in this time!

Why question a good thing?

Comment

Three cast members injured... I'm sure she was quite busy.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    Three cast members injured... I'm sure she was quite busy.
                    Doing her job and not toting a gun.

Comment

What I really don't understand is WHY in MOST episode threads, if Keller is not in the episode, A thread has to pop up DEMANDING WHERE she is?

There are a lot of other characters who don't show up in every episode and not every one starts a thread right after the episode airs wonders where they are!
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                        What I really don't understand is WHY in MOST episode threads, if Keller is not in the episode, A thread has to pop up DEMANDING WHERE she is?

There are a lot of other characters who don't show up in every episode and not every one starts a thread right after the episode airs wonders where they are!
                        That is because everyone loves her and misses her when her enigmatic presence is missing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Puuulleeaazzee! *Eyeyroll* "Whatever!" (ouch I just strained my eye rolling it so much!)

Comment

Your eyes rolled because you know its true
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Uh, Nuh uh!! *runs away from you scarey people* *I trip and fall down, scream as I look back*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Comment

And another one bites the dust....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X