Where was Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    No, I was under the impression there were other doctor's on Atlantis. But McKay is still her patient it seems.
    They're not running a general practice, everyone on Atlantis is the patient of all of the doctors there.

Comment

To answer the original question - who cares!

Comment

Okay, I'm so GLAD that Keller WASN'T in the episode. And McKeller was not even mentioned! *happy sigh* Sorry to the McKeller-Fans but I HATE shipping in general...

It was a great and wonderful team eppi!
        "I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
          To answer the original question - who cares!
          The thread starter
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Obviously, she was off sleeping with Chuck! Things could get really messy now...

Comment

taking a siesta

Comment

Maybe she was in Cahoots Love that word! I hardly ever have the opportunity to use it in a sentence with Micheal! Well she was getting REALLY chummy with Todd in First Contact and all Wraith want one thing "The Need to Feed"

So as Todd was fixing her ever changing hairstyles in First Contact and The Lost Tribe he was like "Hey ya know Mikey? well he really wants Teyla's baby and he's ganna ya know hijack Atlantis" he's also chewing watermelon bubblegum that Keller gave him and he just finished popping his bubble and was putting her Extra glossy lip Gloss on her lips. "So when he shows up could you pretty, pretty please help a friend of mine out? That would be soooo totally groovy! Todd blinks at Keller a few times.
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Offscreen, thank goodness. It was nice for Teyla and Radek to have a chance to really shine.

DragonLady
                  "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

So let's try not to turn this into an Anti-Keller thread. We have one of those already...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46329
                    sigpic

Comment

this is not anti!

This is being facetious!

People can say that they are glad she was not in the episode, or make up moronic reasons WHY she was not in the episode. If Keller is not in an episode..it's not the end of the world!
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        So let's try not to turn this into an Anti-Keller thread. We have one of those already...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46329
                        Yes we do, and im always there. But this is not an anti thread, someone wants to know where keller was, and we are giving suggestions. and also suggesting, like others have done, that it was nice to not have her around, and just have a proper team episode for once. Heaven forbid that the doctor, if you can call her that, has to be in every episode elbowing her way into the team.

Where do i think keller was. She was safely tucked away in a straight jacket during the invasion. Safe and sound where noone could find her, or want to find her.

Comment

TBH i think this thread was heading to being another anit-keller thread. Briangate just came in a bit early.

It does seem to me that the majority of threads created on here that are about keller end up being Anti-Keller threads... and that is my honest opinion.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                            TBH i think this thread was heading to being another anit-keller thread. Briangate just came in a bit early.

It does seem to me that the majority of threads created on here that are about keller end up being Anti-Keller threads... and that is my honest opinion.
                            You know the ironic part of this? I am not a Keller fan. I prefer Carson Beckett as CMO. But she doesn't take away a thing from the show for me. "The Prodigal" would of been an epic episode for me with or without Keller.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still think she was recovering from mattress testing with Rodney.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pandora's_box View Post
                                i still think she was recovering from mattress testing with rodney.
                                lol!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X