Micheal's declatation of undying love to Teyla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    Or there could have been a Wraith Cruiser convienently placed...(And cloaked) That he hit, and it just flew away. Or he fell down the oceans and ran into a race of sentient whales who used a Sarcophugus like thing...he then takes control of them and plots his revenge....or.....
    ok so basically it might be possible to bring Michael back as long as the writers push suspension of disbelief beyond even SGA standards & destroy what little credibility there is left

series finale is nearing its end so I guess they ain't got much to lose anyway

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      Just reg, unfortunatly.
      Ah.
      Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
      ok so basically it might be possible to bring Michael back as long as the writers push suspension of disbelief beyond even SGA standards & destroy what little credibility there is left

well series finale is nearing its end so I guess they ain't got much to lose anyway
      you have not seen anything yet....

Comment

you have not seen anything yet....
        got spoilers for next eps ?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
          got spoilers for next eps ?
          No...I am talking about another series....one of its episodes stretched that to where I even couldn't take the episode that seriously. I was glad when it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            Or Michael is a intergalactic diving champion.
            He's got some pretty stiff competition from that queen in submersion who swam an entire kilometer along the ocean floor with a single breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              It's creepy is what it is. Michael is very obsessive-fan/stalker-ish when he's around Teyla.

Stalking =/= Love. Exept to Michael it is.
              I can actually relate to Michael on this one. It kinda happened to me I was thinking of doing a simillar thing but chose not to because If she doesn't want to then she doesnt want to. I sometimes wonder though. Who knows I might end up like Michael. )
              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Not Telling View Post
                Stuff.
                Not to mention that "teal" is a hybrid of blue and green, the very same colors almost every single Wraith on the show has as the basis for their skin tone, including Wraith Michael.

Teal it is! Toddifer and Teal forever!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                  Not to mention that "teal" is a hybrid of blue and green, the very same colors almost every single Wraith on the show has as the basis for their skin tone, including Wraith Michael.

Teal it is! Toddifer and Teal forever!
                  I feel so honored!
                  sigpic
                  Yeah... I know

Comment

Originally posted by Not Telling View Post
                    (It was close enough!)

"I would very much like for you to come with me."
                    I loved the scene where Micheal offers to take Teyla with him. He looked so hesitant and at the same time, came across as so evil. Did he seriously think that she's come with him? But he keeps trying to convince her.
                    Also interesting is the fact that it didn't seem like he was going to force her to go with him. He doesn't want to be alone, but he wants her to come of her own free will. The anger and longing in these scene is driving me crazy!
                    "You can care for your child, and I will care for the both of you."
                    That line says it all!

In the end, however, his need for revenge beat it all out.
                    I will be honest here, a part of me thought Michael was very sweet, with the whole "Come with me, I will look after you two" (along those lines) and it was like "Awww, isn't Michael such a sweetie? The baby's not even his and he wants to look after them" but then my realism took over and pointed out that Michael wants to kill em all and use the innocent baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                      He's got some pretty stiff competition from that queen in submersion who swam an entire kilometer along the ocean floor with a single breath.
                      Well, we'll see which Hive wins at this years Waith Olympics.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I've had a look at the thread, so I know what it's about....but I'm still trying to figure out what word "declatation" was supposed to be....
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It reminded me alot of Gul Dukat.
                          Yes! Totally!! And his creepy obsession with Kira.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Their is no way he survivied a fall from that height and his back was facing the ground as he fell. His spine would break into a million pieces.
                            Happens on soap operas all the time. And SGA's been a soap opera with Rodney/Keller/Dex lately.
                            And Ronon took a bad fall this episode and only got a concussion. Michael's hybrid physiology's sure to fix him. He's in the underwater jumper bay fixing the other jumper.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The pairing is called Mikeyla.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                                Yes! Totally!! And his creepy obsession with Kira.
                                Wasn't Dukat's thing with Kira due to him wanting her to acknowledge that he was GOOD for Bajor and not the villain? If he got her onto his side, it would be his ultimate proof that he was the hero.

Also, I want to say that Dukat was an awesome character. The guy was a charismatic leader, but a narcissist and a hero in his own mind. So he was patriotic to serve himself and not his people. I feel bad for Damar sometimes. Man, he got let down. And I loved how he stepped up.

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                                Michael's hybrid physiology's sure to fix him. He's in the underwater jumper bay fixing the other jumper.
                                HA!!! XD XD XD

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                The pairing is called Mikeyla.
                                *votes for mikeyla* Teal just doesn't fit somehow, and it makes me think someone made a type for Teal'c.

Comment

Working...
                                X