Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOHOO......I loved this ep.....Well apart from the racing remote control cars

A little bit of whump for Teyla when she got shot, it wasn't much but i'll take what I can get The Teyla/Michael interaction is great as always...I kinda felt sorry for him (yeah I know, i'm a weird sort of creature ) Connor played his part so brilliantly...

Woolsey is as awesome as ever I like him He never cowers away

My Major baby is back...Where has he been this season I want more Lorne dammit

The Michael/Ronon fight in the control room was great and very well done..

And Teyla......well Teyla Teyla Teyla.....My ass kicking Teyla is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....I miss you I admit when I saw Shep and Michael fighting I was starting to get worried that Shep would be the one to kill Michael instead of Teyla.....But I am so glad that I was proved wrong this time Loved the way she grabbed his arm and he turned round surprised, and then wham bam he's hanging from the ledge..Teyla's standing there looking at him then kicks one hand away and hesitates before she kicks the other one away....The look on Teyla's face, she knew it was the only way her son would be free from Michael's clutches...As long as Michael was out there her son would never be safe...And Shep's expression when he was watching Teyla was///Oh i'm not sure what he could have been thinking....

Oh and another thing I loved about this
    Spoiler:
    NO KELLER

I forgot how much she spoils eps for me with her whiny voice

Another thing though..I was a little disappointed with how much she had bambino in this ep but it's understandable...She couldn't leave him when Michael was still a threat but as soon as she knew that threat was pretty much over she had no hesitation leaving him with Amelia so she can go after Michael and finish it once and for all

So I loved this so much better than The Queen

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I know the Teyla fans are going to be happy with this episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Good, I liked it. Well, I yelled few times at Teyla like "hit him with something!" or "Run!" but in the end, she was great and I am glad she kicked him down. "Don´t mess with super-mom" could you say. Nice.

Car racing - awesome I love when Sheppard and McKay are like two little boys And the scene in the Jumper, how Rodney said good bye, it was a nice touch.

Also good old Zelenka/Rodney banter, and how they together saved the day. Cool And it was nice to hear my mother tongue again

Ronon got kicked his ass for a change, which is nice. His scenes with Woolsey were great, more of them, please!
      Her name is Amelia and she is a kung-fu technician
      But I missed Chuck

Lorne was here and got stunned. Again. Seriously...

I liked it more than Inquisiton, which I, well, practically hated, but this episode was cool.

And as much as I like Michael (and Connor), I really hope he is dead now. It would completely destroyed the end of this episode, if he were still alive somehow.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

One thing i liked about this episode was that it took a short while before we knew what was going on.....We were in as much darkness as to what was happening as the characters...(As long as you hadn't read the spoilers that is)

Normally we'd have known by the end of the teaser that Mike had attacked.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Michael really should have brought a nuke as a backup.

Comment

And I totally forgot - we saw Atlantis! A lots of Atlantis inside - finally.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Especially Teyla at the end kicking Michael into the abyss. Go Teyla

Comment

Fantastic eppy I finally got my squee back.

This ep was full of so much goodness that I'm not going to get it all down.

Boys and their toys along with some great snarky playful banter. Fabulous

Teyla actually in the ep doing something apart from being a wallflower!! Great to see her back and doing something fab. I've missed her fighting skills.

Lots of kicking of ass and lots of whump for all involved!! Squeeeee

Choreography was fantastic, the score was fantastic.

Great team moments and feeling of luff!!

Great shots of the city, and loved the little hidey hole for Teyla and the baby.

Lots of angst, and drama and one liners... yes i'll admit I did shout at the TV during the fight scene. I just find hand to hand combat so much more satisfying, it also feels so much personal. And with Michael, I thought this was such a fitting end to everything. Kudos to CT for some great emotional stuff... sad to see him go.

Great to see Michael fighting with each member of the team, but it was down to Teyla to finish things off. Just as it should be!! Great stuff.

Loved the Rodney/Radek banter, the Woolsey/Ronon banter and the filing of the mission reports. LMAO

I enjoyed Amelia's lil kick ass moment and Ronon's admiration for her.

And the Shep/McKay banter, made my lil heart go squee, just two boys having fun. Loved seeing the lighter side of their friendship, it's been so long.

And the ending. Loved that it ended on a lighter note, brilliant

Comment

wow this is great that so many people loved this ep. This was one of the best eps of the season. It exceeded my expectations. An epic episode!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    An epic episode!
                    When they were figthing on the balcony and the camera went around, than I could feel this scene is epic.

I think this darker tone will work in Universe too.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I like the eps more when it's got that darker feel to it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Michael had the chance to leave Atlantis and leave his hybrids to finish the self-destruct. HE could have left and to "fight another day." But no, they had to kill him because the season is ending soon...

Although, good episode overall. Hoping that Michael cloned himself or something.
                        Maybe he will team up with Todd...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaod View Post
                          Michael had the chance to leave Atlantis and leave his hybrids to finish the self-destruct. HE could have left and to "fight another day." But no, they had to kill him because the season is ending soon...Although, good episode overall. Hoping that Michael cloned himself or something.Maybe he will team up with Todd...
                          I believe Prodigal was filmed before cancelation. Besides revenge sometimes takes over common sense.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Shaod View Post
                            Michael had the chance to leave Atlantis and leave his hybrids to finish the self-destruct. HE could have left and to "fight another day." But no, they had to kill him because the season is ending soon...

Although, good episode overall. Hoping that Michael cloned himself or something.
                            Maybe he will team up with Todd...
                            Okay, see Todd has this little thing called HONOUR...
                            And thank the ancestors for it.
                            Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

i want those cars
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                When they were figthing on the balcony and the camera went around, than I could feel this scene is epic.

I think this darker tone will work in Universe too.
                                The camera angle with the music was just perfect for the mood.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X