X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    I don't think it's a Teyla episode.
    me neither, but it's better than an episode with all red shirts.

Comment

I can't wait for this Episode I Loved "the other guys" on SG-1 its one of my fav and best episodes!

Also is really good at creating great support and background characters. I hope we get some Zelenka and Lorne stuff aswell!
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Personally I hope its a Lorne-centric eppy, as that'd be nice delve a bit more into the 'second team' not some newb.
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          .: Kate was a familiar face and an integrated part of the extended Atlantis family.
          meh she was OK but far from a memorable character IMO.
          And what with Carson and Liz "when conflict arises". What conflict again?
          Not sure about Paul/Carson but with Torri/Liz it was well known that she and tptb were at odds with each other.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Not sure about Paul/Carson but with Torri/Liz it was well known that she and tptb were at odds with each other.
            .: Go Paul and Torri

.: *sulks about TPTB*

Comment

Ok, so Joe posted these concept drawings for Inquisition and Outsiders a few days ago:

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...5/dsc07865.jpg
              http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...5/dsc07924.jpg

And they show the former as being episode 512, and the latter as episode 513. We know which episodes are 515, 516, 519, and 520; and 517 and 518 doesn't exist yet, which makes this episode 514.

Just a little update, I guess.

Comment

Well...this adds a wrinkle to things...

Marc writes: “There is a lot of talk about not leaving our people behind. Does this include the dead?”

Answer: Yes, it definitely includes the dead. In fact, Carl pitched out a story that was to deal with this very issue (The Red Shirt Diaries) but, after much discussion, it was temporarily shelved. Season 6 maybe?
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-confidential/

Comment

^Damn Joe and his confusing posts.

I made the same mistake of assuming they were the same episode on the spoiler comm. Doh!

Comment

*Reads Joe's Blog*

*Watches PG flip...*

Always nice to see.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Clarification and more:

PG15 writes: “ 1. Hmmm…so The Red Shirt Diaries was shelved? Then what is Prodigal? Are they different stories then?

2. Is Prodigal the episode you’re talking about with Carl writing it and it being set in the city?

Answers: 1. They are totally different stories. 2. Yes.
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nking-scandal/

The second question there refered to this:

Iamjohn writes: “Are there any city specific episodes this season?”

Answer: Yep. Carl is working on one as I file this entry.
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-confidential/

Comment

A mention:

Participate in the Prodigal notes call (the network loved it).
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...an-old-people/

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          While I was looking forward to Red Shirt diaries I like this idea much better.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

#514 "The Prodigal"

Atlantis -- and in turn we, more or less anyway -- get a surprise visitor: Michael.

That's right, the guy's invading the city along with some of his men--hybrids. He's got a force field upon him, too, knocking everyone in the control room -- incl. Woosley and Ronon -- unconscious. [Think like the thing the Wraith had when they went to SGC in "Midway."]

They get a stun shield around the tower, or, as the case may be, a few levels above and beyond the control room. Micheal orders his men to get to work: work includes getting control of the self distruct, which turns out to be harder than expected.

Not so hard is getting his hands on Teyla and her baby, while in the meantime Ronon is busy searching for a gun. At first not very successfully....

Meanwhile, on the outside, Sheppard, and everyone else is working on getting to the control room. Lorne, however, gets knocked out when he has an unforfunate run-in with Micheal's force field while setting charges, making the others aware of its presence.

Later, Teyla escapes from Michael's clutches, goes into hiding, and Sheppard and McKay highjack a puddlejumper. Or they try to, as it doesn't go as planned. They manage to get power to the ship but sadly no weapons means more work for Rodney, less patience for John and valuable time trickling through their fingers for everyone else. In his anger over his men not finding Teyla, Michael punshes a few buttons that have Sheppard and McKay...let's say a little anxious: he activates the self distruct to flush Teyla out.

Last edited by GoSpikey; 05 June 2008, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              Woah! Where did that info come from!? Michael invading Atlantis would be very cool if true.

Comment

The bigger question is...

Why did it capitalize everything in the thingy, while I really only wanted the 'squee' part to be in capitals...

Man, this site is... *does a gesture* sometimes.

Edit: That's better...

Comment

Working...
                                X