Michael could have the ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael could have the ...

When Michael was Becket Clone to work for him, he could've made him give him the gene therapy. that could be how he stole the jumper.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Or one of the Athosians had it and s/he piloted it for him.
    sigpic

Comment

Actually a pretty good theory Tom. It would be good for that to come up at some point. Just think if Michael got his hands on a control chair and a bunch of drones....
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah, I'm betting he either got the gene therapy to work on him or one of his minions.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Actually a pretty good theory Tom. It would be good for that to come up at some point. Just think if Michael got his hands on a control chair and a bunch of drones....
          yeah....it would suck if he went to The Tower City Ship. even though the drones are gone, he could still get a lot of ancient technologyy which would be bad.
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

I doubt micheal would have brought one of his minions with him , acceptal loses, so I bet Micheal had the therapy since he is somewhat human.

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
              yeah....it would suck if he went to The Tower City Ship. even though the drones are gone, he could still get a lot of ancient technologyy which would be bad.
              Even without the ATA gene, that city is a huge security risk as it apparently has working or at least semi working Ancient hyperdrives just waiting to be dug up. If he happened to learn about it when on Atlantis (as we know he learned about other information they had on other planets) or he does learn about it in the future, he could have an upgraded fleet of ships that run circles around the Wraith (which would once again change the balance of power in his favor) and/or could get him and others to the Milky Way. In fact, if I were him and I had that technology, I would just share it with all the Wraith in order to get the bulk of them to go the Milky Way where they can battle it out with the Jaffa and Earth while I used my forces to conquer the Pegasus galaxy.

With the ATA gene, meanwhile, he could remove the control chair and use it in a new location along with any drones he might find elsewhere. Best case scenario he has to search the galaxy for some like Atlantis does. Worst case scenario, the Wraith have some lying around from all their encounters with the Ancients and he just needs to steal them. Then all he'd need is a ZPM which a cloaked jumper will help with by allowing him to do to Atlantis what they did to the Asurans. And yeah, nevermind the knowledge he could learn from their database. As we saw in season 1, it doesn't take a ZPM to access it which is very, very bad.

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
              I doubt micheal would have brought one of his minions with him , acceptal loses, so I bet Micheal had the therapy since he is somewhat human.
              Saying it's an acceptable loss doesn't mean you always would always leave people behind. It just means in that one situation it's too much to go after them. That phrase wouldn't apply to any hybrids he had near him or he encountered on the way. You'd almost think he would tell the hybrids on the bridge with him to come along just for the sake of security reasons and to help find the jumper quickly. To then leave them behind when it takes no effort to get them to come in the jumper with him (or to not tell them to come along with him when his plan was formulated on the bridge) is not an acceptable loss. It's demented behavior - Before then he was simply thinking stragetically (by worrying about the darts, he would've put his Cruiser in danger of being destroyed).

Plus, if he didn't have the gene it wouldn't necessarily be because of his lack of being fully Human. It could just be that it didn't work on him (we know that Beckett's version was only 48% effective and even if he did improve upon it, chances are it's still not 100%) and so he would've been forced to try it on a minion who he was also forced to bring with him as only the minion could fly him out.
              Last edited by Xaeden; 20 August 2008, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                Or one of the Athosians had it and s/he piloted it for him.
                That would be interesting. In that case, I wonder what would happen if they gave Teyla the gene therapy? Then she'd really have the "special superpowers" that Carson teased her about in The Gift.

Comment

That's not the last we'll see of that jumper

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    That's not the last we'll see of that jumper
                    Or of Michael. And I agree. I think he had the gene therapy. He's many things, but stupid isn't one of them. If you have the creator of the gene therapy with you for 2 years, you make him give you the one thing that would give you a monstrous advantage over the rest of the Wraith.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I have a feeling that
                      Spoiler:
                      Its how he takes over Atlantis in the episode THE PRODIGAL

Comment

Don't you guys smell another story saying, like Michael learned how to use Atlantean technology, by stealing the puddle jumper in Search and Rescue?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudmaster101 View Post
                          Don't you guys smell another story saying, like Michael learned how to use Atlantean technology, by stealing the puddle jumper in Search and Rescue?
                          That impossible, Michael doesn't has a ancient gene, noone in the galaxy but atlantis team has a gene to control the ancient technology...

Comment

Nothing is impossible in scifi. The jumper will return in
                            Spoiler:
                            "The Prodigal". Maybe Michael culled the jumper with a dart.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Could Michael have gotten the ancient gene from the Carson clone? Ha was afterall experimenting with him and Carson have the gene. If he managed to get the gene from Carson he would be able to escape his cruiser with the jumper. He's part human afterall and the gene works on humans.

Comment

Working...
                              X