• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Maneuver View Post
    New character?
    Duh?
    sigpic
    It was Arrested Development

Comment

I think he referred to the new technician girl, who was in Quarantine. Maybe her name will be Alison Porter.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Poor Chuck. He gets his first name after 2 seasons of anonymity, and it was because of an accident. Now here comes Chuckett, and she gets both a first and a last name right out of the gates!

I don't know about this...I think it might be a new character.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Poor Chuck. He gets his first name after 2 seasons of anonymity, and it was because of an accident. Now here comes Chuckett, and she gets both a first and a last name right out of the gates!

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          I don't know about this...I think it might be a new character.
          Yeah I agree

Comment

Originally posted by technoextreme View Post
            Spoiler:
            Nope. She is officially dead.
            Spoiler:
            Except for in the last 30 seconds of BAMSR lol?

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              That water would still be there in some form or another. In the case of more solar radiation, it would cause greater storms, hurricanes, and other variable weather patterns.
              True. I guess we'll have to wait and find out. Maybey Mckay got bored and flew Atlantis into a giant sandbox.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                True. I guess we'll have to wait and find out. Maybey Mckay got bored and flew Atlantis into a giant sandbox.
                I wonder why he would do that?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  I wonder why he would do that?
                  remember we're talking about Rodney
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

i really doubt that search and rescue is meant to be taken litterally , the last season premiere was search and rescue... basically.. but if it is taken litterally it'll probably be something comming in the last 4 eps.

Comment

Originally posted by Valos Cor View Post
                      i really doubt that search and rescue is meant to be taken litterally , the last season premiere was search and rescue... basically.. but if it is taken litterally it'll probably be something comming in the last 4 eps.
                      Well we know that John returns from a mission to find a barren city and an old Rodney possibly in the same chamber they found Elizabeth in. So Search and Rescue could mean that the rest of Johns team are trying to find him?

Comment

Well we know that John returns from a mission to find a barren city and an old Rodney possibly in the same chamber they found Elizabeth in. So Search and Rescue could mean that the rest of Johns team are trying to find him?
                        It could be that they search for Teyla. But, it does seem as though the team will search for shep. However, given that Shep is in the future, I doubt that it will be that.
                        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          remember we're talking about Rodney
                          Yeah you right!

I'm going to save my speculation till I've seen TLM... but that theory sounds promising

Comment

More hints:

Production Designer James Robbins swung by the offices to show us some of the concept art for the first three episodes. Marty G. weighed in on Search and Destroy (He thought the roof should be lower, the construction a little more “reined in”).
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-with-marty-g/

I'm fairly sure it's still "Search and Rescue", and Joe just made a mistake. I'll be back with confirmation soon, hopefully.

Comment

Anyone else think it's time we had a season 5 folder?

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                                It could be that they search for Teyla. But, it does seem as though the team will search for shep. However, given that Shep is in the future, I doubt that it will be that.
                                Not that I'm complaining but do we know that for sure or just specualtion.

Comment

Working...
                                X