X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had a very weird thought.
    Spoiler:
    First we know Carson was Michael's prisoner. What if he used Carson's knowledge to create more retrovirus and turned a allied Wraith into a human and assimilated him into the Asuran village? And that human Wraith is Kanan?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Nice idea, but it seems Teyla knew Kannan from earlier as every Athosian, so there can't be "new" Athosians from nothing.

I think Michael brainwashed him.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        I just had a very weird thought.
        Spoiler:
        First we know Carson was Michael's prisoner. What if he used Carson's knowledge to create more retrovirus and turned a allied Wraith into a human and assimilated him into the Asuran village? And that human Wraith is Kanan?
        Except for the fact that...
        Spoiler:
        Teyla said to Keller in Missing that she has known Kanan most (all?) of her life and that just recently he had become more of a leader whereas he previously stayed in the background.

Edit: Platschu beat me to it.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          Nice idea, but it seems Teyla knew Kannan from earlier as every Athosian, so there can't be "new" Athosians from nothing.

I think Michael brainwashed him.
          Darn that would just be sooooo Michael, but so would the brainwash thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
            Except for the fact that...
            Spoiler:
            Teyla said to Keller in Missing that she has known Kanan most (all?) of her life and that just recently he had become more of a leader whereas he previously stayed in the background.
            Damn. Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Darn that would just be sooooo Michael, but so would the brainwash thing.
              Or it is possible that Michael convinced Kanan to help him in order to protect the Athosians. Which I guess is a type of brainwashing; he could have convinced Kanan that the only way to keep the Athosians safe was to help him...something I could see but I think the brainwashing thing is very likely. Can't Wraith's control people minds? I know they can make them see things but can they control them? And I don't mean they way Teyla can be controlled b/c she can only be controlled when she opens her mind to them b/c of her gene.
              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
              &=AWESOME &Forever
              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Spoiler:

5.01 “Search and Rescue”
                Carter launches a rescue operation for several victims of an off-world massive explosion and must combat Michael and his army who also wish to recover the survivors.

Details
                Sheppard has returned from the future and things are kind of hectic in the city of Atlantis. To make matters worse, Lt. Edison returns to the base without the rest of his team. They were trapped when the compound they were in off-world exploded. Edison is not certain of how many, if any, survivors there are because he lost radio contact with them. Carter gathers several teams for a Search and Rescue operation because the Daedalus is two hours away. The S&R team consists of new military member Capt. Alison Porter, combat engineers, and Dr. Jennifer Keller’s medical away team.

Trapped in the debris are Maj. Evan Lorne and Dr. Rodney McKay. The S&R teams have used three Puddle Jumpers in their operation, and once rescued, McKay pilots one with Carter as co-pilot, Keller and Porter riding behind them, and Lorne and some Marines occupying the seats in the back compartment. While they head for their Jumper, they are attacked by several Wraith darts that are under the command of Michael in his cruiser. The Wraith activate the Stargate, preventing the teams’ escape. The teams realize that the Wraith are also after the survivors who are still trapped on the planet and must be dug out (McKay said that two people remain trapped). Fortunately, the Jumpers are cloaked, but cannot engage twenty darts without great risk, so they decide to hide in orbit and await the arrival of the Daedalus.

Michael has as part of his cruiser crew Kanaan, the Athosian father of Teyla’s son.

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?cat=9

What does that mean?
                Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
                  Spoiler:

5.01 “Search and Rescue”
                  Carter launches a rescue operation for several victims of an off-world massive explosion and must combat Michael and his army who also wish to recover the survivors.

Details
                  Sheppard has returned from the future and things are kind of hectic in the city of Atlantis. To make matters worse, Lt. Edison returns to the base without the rest of his team. They were trapped when the compound they were in off-world exploded. Edison is not certain of how many, if any, survivors there are because he lost radio contact with them. Carter gathers several teams for a Search and Rescue operation because the Daedalus is two hours away. The S&R team consists of new military member Capt. Alison Porter, combat engineers, and Dr. Jennifer Keller’s medical away team.

Trapped in the debris are Maj. Evan Lorne and Dr. Rodney McKay. The S&R teams have used three Puddle Jumpers in their operation, and once rescued, McKay pilots one with Carter as co-pilot, Keller and Porter riding behind them, and Lorne and some Marines occupying the seats in the back compartment. While they head for their Jumper, they are attacked by several Wraith darts that are under the command of Michael in his cruiser. The Wraith activate the Stargate, preventing the teams’ escape. The teams realize that the Wraith are also after the survivors who are still trapped on the planet and must be dug out (McKay said that two people remain trapped). Fortunately, the Jumpers are cloaked, but cannot engage twenty darts without great risk, so they decide to hide in orbit and await the arrival of the Daedalus.

Michael has as part of his cruiser crew Kanaan, the Athosian father of Teyla’s son.

What does that mean?
                  Unfortunately no one really knows what that means...it could be a play on words or Kanan could be on Michael's or it could mean that Kanan is just on the ship.....we don't really know and I highly doubt JM will tell us either way. Hopefully, some this will be cleared up in Kindered I & II when Kanan finally makes his first appearance.
                  &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

What does that mean?
                    It means the chances of me tuning in have gone up a considerable percentage.

Comment

He is probably a Wraith Worshiper.

Comment

Spoiler:

5.01 “Search and Rescue”

Details

What does that mean?
                        Most likely Kanan is either brainwashed or a Wraith worshiper.

Comment

Most likely Kanan is either brainwashed or a Wraith worshiper.
                          How about brainswashed into worshipping the Wraith? DUN-DUN-DUN!

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                            How about brainswashed into worshipping the Wraith? DUN-DUN-DUN!
                            That'll work.

Comment

Good point. Wraith Worshipper.

Man. They need a story about these worshippers. The point that "Wraith lets them live" is not enough.
                              Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Good point. Wraith Worshipper.

Man. They need a story about these worshippers. The point that "Wraith lets them live" is not enough.
                                That definately needs a little bit more explanation IMO. If the Wraith, who have woken up in such great numbers, believe that there is a food shortage why would they let sooo many civilizations live? I mean, the more you let live b/c they worship you, the less food there will be???
                                &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Working...
                                X