Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read my edited post. I...I made a mistake.

I'M SO ASHAMED!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

I'M SO ASHAMED!!

Ragnarok is upon us we must hide!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'M SO ASHAMED!!

You see this is why I asked that question before I got in a muddle with my posts on the spoiler comm.

Now lets see if anyone can wheedle any info out of Joe about those last two empty spots.

Comment

See what you did, PG? In all your haste to rule the season 5 board, you made mistakes!

From 'two mentiones = new thread', to 'one mention deserves a thread' my bum.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I'M SO ASHAMED!!

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Ragnarok is upon us we must hide!
            Where can you hide from the end of everything?

Ragnarok will not happen... for now

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            See what you did, PG? In all your haste to rule the season 5 board, you made mistakes!

From 'two mentiones = new thread', to 'one mention deserves a thread' my bum.

LOL

Comment

Indeed; my hubris was my downfall, just like all great tyrants.

Comment

And the downfall continues. To be fair, Joe was the one who caused my confusion!

PG15 writes: “ Episode 15 = Marty’s pitch, but you’re writing it. You’ve now named it Remnants.
                Episode 16 = Very Special Atlantis Episode, Marty’s writing it (and directing it).”

Answer: Why would I be writing Martin’s pitch yet keep the title I came up with for my story? Nope. I’ll be writing my story, Remnants, in the 15 slot. Martin will write and direct his story in the 16 slot.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-cow-disease/

Commence spoiler restructuring!

EDIT: Ok, here's all the vague spoilers that's supposed to have been in this thread:

Small update:

Speaking of scripts - I’ve finally made some headway on episode #15. Sort of. I’ve expanded the story and included throughlines for three separate characters, an A story mystery, and a B story probationary review.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...mike-banas-pi/

Update:

I’ve discovered a cure for insomnia! If you’re ever lying wide awake in bed and unable to fall sleep, all you have to do is start thinking about the outline for your upcoming script. I guarantee you’ll be out before the first act break. Amazingly, it seems to work for mid-afternoon naps as well. Yes, the outline is slow going, but I hope to have a rough beat sheet in by end of day Tuesday after which everyone will weigh in and no doubt help me fill in the missing pieces that will send me on my way to script. If I can lock in a structure by early next week, I could probably turn in a first draft before mid-June, leaving my hiatus more or less free and clear for reading, Esperanto lessons, and my beginner’s garroting class.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-for-insomnia/

New update:

Back at the office today. Watched a director’s cut of The Queen and a Day 1 mix of The Seed, dropped by stage 2 where Will was shooting the inserts and missing shots for Whispers, had Bob Picardo drop by the office to say hi and bye enroute to his convention in Italy, chatted with a familiar face from the SG-1 past at the lunch line, beat out the tease and first two acts of the tentatively titled Remnants,
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...rabid-turtles/
                Last edited by PG15; 21 May 2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Joe has got me seriously confused with this now - he's completely contradicted himself. He should take pity on poor idiots like me.

Comment

PG15: It seems I was right. But you still make a wonderful job and it wasn't your fault.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Bwahahaha!

Spoiler:
                      PG got spanked by Joe!

At least, that's what it felt like when I read it in his mailbox a few min ago!

But doing this is hard work, so thanks, PG! *Kissy*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        PG15: It seems I was right. But you still make a wonderful job and it wasn't your fault.
                        That's correct; it wasn't my fault.

We'll see what happens. I pointed out in the comments section that it was his mistake, so I guess I can only expect more retribution?

Comment

He answered simply, so he didn't want to make retribution. The written words can't express his feelings.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Ok, now we're back on track. Update:

But rather than dwell on that sad tale, why don’t I tell you about my no-less-sad though far more monkeyless day. Well, I’m pleased to report I’ve finally completed a very rough beat sheet for Remnants, formerly a “very special Stargate: Atlantis”, now a “not so special Stargate: Atlantis”. However, I’m sure that once the other writers weigh in with their brilliant ideas, it’ll go from “not so special” to “one of passing interest”. So far, I’ve got the word out to a couple of potential guest stars, discussed the look of the mainland, and have been considering some of the more important character moments I want to explore with Sheppard, McKay, and Woolsey.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-of-local-man/

Comment

Ok, now we're back on track. Update:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-of-local-man/
                              oks so this ep is about Shep, Rodney, Woolsey and the mainland. hm...
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

"Snakes on the plane" remake.

Comment

Working...
                                X