X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Hey! I thought he was pretty good!
    Yeah but I wouldn't really want to see DH/McKay singing on SGA... that would be weird

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Hey! I thought he was pretty good!
      He was but just not on SGA. Just the though of him singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" is enough to scare the hell out of me.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

My very special episode idea: We can see only a black screen for 42 minutes as the ZPM will be depleted and the electricity will disappear from Atlantis.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          My very special episode idea: We can see only a black screen for 42 minutes as the ZPM will be depleted and the electricity will disappear from Atlantis.
          Follow the legendary exploits of Radek and Lorne in surrond sound (and nothing else) as they lead an empty blackness that is Atlantis in search of the one power supply, misplaced but not forgotten, to rule them all.

Highlights include shrieking noises from Zelenka, character development for Lorne (he never watched 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark' growing up because... he was) and no saving grace from Sheppard or McKay, who are both trapped inside closets for the entirety of the episode.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
            With the James Stewart reference my first thought was 'It's a Wonderful Life'
            Mine too - it made me wonder if it was a Christmas episode. Which would be something never before done on Stargate.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe we'll finally be rid of Keller. That would be very special.

One can only hope.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

.: When they kill Keller (and CONFIRM she's staying dead) I will personally deliver very expensive chocolate up to Bridge Studios. given that they also give into my other requests

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                    Follow the legendary exploits of Radek and Lorne in surrond sound (and nothing else) as they lead an empty blackness that is Atlantis in search of the one power supply, misplaced but not forgotten, to rule them all.

Highlights include shrieking noises from Zelenka, character development for Lorne (he never watched 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark' growing up because... he was) and no saving grace from Sheppard or McKay, who are both trapped inside closets for the entirety of the episode.
                    Sheppard and McKay being trapped inside closets wouldn't be that special - now Sheppard and McKay coming out of the closet....

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                      Sheppard and McKay being trapped inside closets wouldn't be that special - now Sheppard and McKay coming out of the closet....

That would never happen nor do I want it to happen.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That would never happen nor do I want it to happen.

Comment

They will forever search for dark corners so no one finds out...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            They will forever search for dark corners so no one finds out...
                            LOL

Comment

They'd better.

*Goes to the 5x10 thread since she's got a q*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                                Maybe we'll finally be rid of Keller. That would be very special.

One can only hope.
                                That would be a dream come true.....

Comment

Working...
                                X