Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any doubt now that Carson adds more Dynamic to episodes than Keller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, I've never doubted that Carson adds more to the episodes than Keller. Although I didn't have a problem with Keller until Quarantine, I've never found her as interesting as Carson. She's never had the presence or the passion to make me want to see more of her and her shortcomings are even more apparent when she's in scenes with Carson.

During Kindred 2, I remember thinking that if TPTB were determined to keep her as CMO, then they better limit her screen time with Carson, because he was such a dynamic presence in that episode that Keller practically disappeared for me. Unfortunately, when I did notice her, I cringed because, next to Carson, she came across as more of an intern than the head of Atlantis' medical department.

Perhaps the writers came to the same conclusion, because although there is a lot of Keller this season, she hasn't had much screentime with Carson yet.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      ?
      I never had any doubt.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
        Never, ever had any doubt - agree, hope they bring him back for the movies
        He did say something positive on that note at the con in Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          He did say something positive on that note at the con in Belgium.
          And your just telling us this now?

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
            And your just telling us this now?
            You never asked .

Comment

Keller and dynamic don't make good bed fellows.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                Keller and dynamic don't make good bed fellows.
                This is very true. And Teggy
                EWWW

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte
                  Huh?
                  Oh that's right I wasn't supposed to say, silly me.

And now with our silliness we've waltzed so far off topic we're practically in orbit.....

Keller makes me want to turn off Stargate, Beckett makes me want to watch it again, I suppose it's just that simple for me

Comment

I guess...too much testosterone in SGA so they needed to bring some lipstick .

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                      Keller makes me want to turn off Stargate, Beckett makes me want to watch it again, I suppose it's just that simple for me
                      Indeed. I do find, however, that it's only partially due to the character. It's just as much about what the character represents in my mind. (Which is to say, lazy writing, cheap titillation and character assassination.)
                      Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
                      http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

So much Keller hate. I like both Keller and Carson and I think that they could work well together as a team solving medical problems.
                        That is just my two cents.

Comment

I prefer Keller. I found watching Carson in Outsiders so tedious that I got out my furniture polish & duster and did some housework. That must mean I was REALLY bored.

Comment

personally, i found the mckay/beckett banter fest to be rather childish and silly

fine in small doses, but the laurel and hardy act in the dart was silly

I liked carson realizing the mess he'd helped to create with the hoffan drug, i liked rod getting them off the ship without his hero shep to rescue him, the banter was just annoying
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Carson has more story than Keller. Still not sure who is the real doc now at SGA . Keller it is, but what is Carson doing? In "Outsiders" he seemed to be kind of an Reserve-Doc, which has time for other things. I m looking forward, how the stories will be told till the Final. Carsons Role is unsolved for me.

Carson an Rodney made (and yeah, make) a good team. To have a "best friendship"-story is always good. But nevertheless the dont know much of each other, which makes it fascinating for me. Maybe an episode of their foreign life would be cool . At least interesting for me.

Aaaand i m snoopy, how they are replacing the destroyed stargate.
                              Spoiler:
                              Mission report. Michael invaded Atlantis, tried to blow it up. We stopped him. End of report.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celesto View Post
                                Carson has more story than Keller. Still not sure who is the real doc now at SGA . Keller it is, but what is Carson doing? In "Outsiders" he seemed to be kind of an Reserve-Doc, which has time for other things. I m looking forward, how the stories will be told till the Final. Carsons Role is unsolved for me.

Carson an Rodney made (and yeah, make) a good team. To have a "best friendship"-story is always good. But nevertheless the dont know much of each other, which makes it fascinating for me. Maybe an episode of their foreign life would be cool . At least interesting for me.

Aaaand i m snoopy, how they are replacing the destroyed stargate.
                                with one that had been used in the midway station set-up.

I didn't like clone!carson in the ep. the interactions seemed too forced. He is not on atlantis because he is a security risk... Michael can still control him. (michael bragged he had programmed his control into carson['s dna!)

Also, am I the only one that sees when tptb kill someone off and bring them back they become a "rambo" character??... carson and daniel come to mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X