Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any doubt now that Carson adds more Dynamic to episodes than Keller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yes, a lot of doubt, especially given they had to write him so far out of character for the episode to be interesting. Rambo Carson WTF?! He definitely doesn't improve the dynamic of the team in my opinion, though I can understand why people think he has better chemistry with them, but considering how long they've known him and the fact that he's basically on of their best friends come back from the dead, how could he not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      I don't hate Keller. Her character's gotten better, and with Weir gone and Teyla's peripheral role, they did need another woman to round out the cast.
      Some might argue the solution to that could have been to keep Weir and to give Tyla a more prominent role.
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
        Some might argue the solution to that could have been to keep Weir and to give Tyla a more prominent role.
        That again? :: covers ears ::

I don't want to hear it again!
        sigpic

Comment

Some might argue the solution to that could have been to keep Weir and to give Teyla a more prominent role.
          You make a very good point I'd trade Keller in for Weir and more of Teyla anyday I'd trade Carson in for that too
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

No doubt whatsoever....I miss Carson...Whispers didn't do him justice but he toatally rocked in this ep

Plus Rodney is alot more bearable when Carson's around...I normally don't like Rodney but I do love the Rodney/Carson banter!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              That again? :: covers ears ::

I don't want to hear it again!
              I know, I'm so repetitive these days...

Did I mention the real irony is I don't actually mind Keller?
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I know, I'm so repetitive these days...

Did I mention the real irony is I don't actually mind Keller?
                Oh, I know you don't. But I'm afraid you'll get the others all riled up again. And they just settled down too!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                  Oh, I know you don't. But I'm afraid you'll get the others all riled up again. And they just settled down too!
                  Oh, I've got some really cool chocolate here, that should help everyone calm down!
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I liked the dynamic between Carson and Rodney in the episode, but I'm still a fan of Keller, though might have to be that I like the look of her hehe

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      So if I gave you a pistol and shoved you into a room with 8 Wraith soldiers hiding behind walls and shooting at you, while you were standing in the middle, with no cover, you could take them all out without being hit?

Okay, sure...
                      Absolutely, if i can get to the first one and shoot him in the head and hold his body infront of me as a human (wraith) shield. I could easily kill at least 8 wraith soldiers without being hit. I hope ur not teaching at west point.

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonis View Post
                        Absolutely, if i can get to the first one and shoot him in the head and hold his body infront of me as a human (wraith) shield. I could easily kill at least 8 wraith soldiers without being hit. I hope ur not teaching at west point.
                        You couldn't. Do you know how hard it is to carry people when they're just dead weight? It's not going to happen.

Comment

Never, ever had any doubt - agree, hope they bring him back for the movies
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            You couldn't. Do you know how hard it is to carry people when they're just dead weight? It's not going to happen.
                            Yes i do, and who said anything about carrying them anywhere? Life isnt a john wayne movie.

Comment

Yes i do, and who said anything about carrying them anywhere? Life isnt a john wayne movie.
                              8 Wraith Soldiers, basically bred for war, against a semi-skilled guy with a pistol, who's standing out in the open.

He'd have to be pretty fast to shoot all 8 Wraith before he was hit in return, and pretty lucky/ agile to dodge any shots that the Wraith do manage get in.

Life isn't a John Wayne movie; John Wayne would probably be dead in those situations.

Comment

You said hold his body up in front of you, I assumed that meant you'd be standing up, same difference really, you're not going to be able to hold him up in front of you, let alone with one arm while you shoot Wraith with the other...

Comment

Working...
                                X