X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Will this episode be like this...

Spoiler:
    It's the new Season Five enemy. Run away before Biggles gets the comfy chair out.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      It's the new Season Five enemy. Run away before Biggles gets the comfy chair out.
      *Runs*

*Looks back*

Oh, ha-ha.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Will this episode be like this...

Spoiler:
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Runs from the Spanish*

Comment

finaly, the return of ford

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            finaly, the return of ford
            Ford couldn't fly a Dart, so Ford went boom...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Well I was thinking, a first for me.

And I had a feeling it was going to be more linked to a spanish inquisition rather than a courtroom episode... it must be the whumper in me.

SO then I went to explore a bit more on the dictionary front to see some definitions and this is what I found.
              1. The act of inquiring into a matter; an investigation. See synonyms at inquiry.
              2. Law.
                1. An inquest.
                2. The verdict of a judicial inquiry.
                1. Inquisition A tribunal formerly held in the Roman Catholic Church and directed at the suppression of heresy.
                2. An investigation that violates the privacy or rights of individuals.
                3. A rigorous, harsh interrogation.

So then that got me thinking about JM's poem (in relation to the number 1 definition) and the line of 'John plays detective', so i'm thinking maybe the two are linked in some way....

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that's going to be the Shep eppy, and i'm hoping it's going to be based on number 3!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                Well I was thinking, a first for me.
                how did you do that???

And I had a feeling it was going to be more linked to a spanish inquisition rather than a courtroom episode... it must be the whumper in me.

SO then I went to explore a bit more on the dictionary front to see some definitions and this is what I found.
                1. The act of inquiring into a matter; an investigation. See synonyms at inquiry.
                2. Law.
                  1. An inquest.
                  2. The verdict of a judicial inquiry.
                  1. Inquisition A tribunal formerly held in the Roman Catholic Church and directed at the suppression of heresy.
                  2. An investigation that violates the privacy or rights of individuals.
                  3. A rigorous, harsh interrogation.

So then that got me thinking about JM's poem (in relation to the number 1 definition) and the line of 'John plays detective', so i'm thinking maybe the two are linked in some way....

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that's going to be the Shep eppy, and i'm hoping it's going to be based on number 3!!
                interesting definitions you may be right about the line in the spoiler poem, it would certainly make sense
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It took me awhile to find this, but I think this snippet from JM's blog back in December might tie into this episode.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...and-chocolate/

Marielabbott writes: “Speaking of intense courtroom drama, any chance we’ll see something of that nature in SGA?”

Answer: Coincidentally, we will be seeing something of this nature in season 5.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    how did you do that???
                    Well, it took a lot of concentration. I won't say it was easy, because it wasn't.... and now i'm exhausted. Sometimes though, I surpass my own expectations.

interesting definitions you may be right about the line in the spoiler poem, it would certainly make sense
                    That's because i'm always right.... don't say a word Killdeer.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    It took me awhile to find this, but I think this snippet from JM's blog back in December might tie into this episode.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...and-chocolate/
                    I'm still thinking it's going to be a spanish inquisition type of court room.... yep no idea why, spideysense is tingling on this one. Could be very interesting.

Comment

That's because i'm always right.... don't say a word Killdeer.
                      Who me? *blinks innocently*

I'm still thinking it's going to be a spanish inquisition type of court room.... yep no idea why, spideysense is tingling on this one. Could be very interesting.
                      What, you mean with the rack and chains and torture and beatings? *raises eyebrows* I'm not sure it's your spideysense that is tingling.
                      Last edited by Killdeer; 22 March 2008, 03:17 PM. Reason: Spelling :S
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Who me? *blinks innocently*

What, you mean with the rack and chains and torture and beatings? *raises eyebrows* I'm not sure it's your spideysense that is tingling.
                        *giggles* I know, that's exactly what i'm seeing!! Scary being inside my head isn't it?

Comment

Well, it took a lot of concentration. I won't say it was easy, because it wasn't.... and now i'm exhausted.
                          I'll have to try that sometime

Sometimes though, I surpass my own expectations.
                          I noticed

*giggles* I know, that's exactly what i'm seeing!! Scary being inside my head isn't it?
                          maybe but it's also VERY interesting...
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well, it doesn't take a psychic to know what you're thinking here. So I'm relatively unscarred.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              I'll have to try that sometime

I noticed

maybe but it's also VERY interesting...
                              Don't tax yourself too much will you? Remember it's whump Shep, not self.

It's very scary in there, trust me you don't want to be in my head.

Well, it doesn't take a psychic to know what you're thinking here. So I'm relatively unscarred.
                              Really? Am I that transparant? So not like me.

Well Shep in his blues, or not.... especially if they go with the tied up in chains angle. Or Ronon put on trial for something, then there's Rodney blowing up a whole Solar system or maybe Teyla gets put on trial for some of her actions in missing? Hmmmmmm
                              Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 22 March 2008, 03:57 PM. Reason: got too excited at the thought of shep in chains that i lost the fallatus to spell.

Comment

Don't tax yourself too much will you? Remember it's whump Shep, not self.

It's very scary in there, trust me you don't want to be in my head.

Really? Am I that transparant? So not like me.

Well Shep in his blues, or not.... especially if they go with the tied up in chains angle. Or Ronon put on trial for something, then there's Rodney blowing up a whole Solar system or maybe Teyla gets put on trial for some of her actions in missing? Hmmmmmm
                                Well, Peg is probably going to stick pins in my voodoo doll for saying this, but I'm thinking this episode could indeed be a courtroom style drama episode. I hope it involved Sheppard, because I like the idea of that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X